PDA

View Full Version : Don't stop believing!

Andy74
30-01-2010, 03:53 PM
First song at half time today. Well done!

hibiedude
30-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Sounds a wise decision now :greengrin

JoeTortolanoFanClub
30-01-2010, 05:09 PM
First song at half time today. Well done!

Yes, fabulous. Enjoy... YouTube - Journey - Don't Stop Believin' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNB1EUJg1-w) :thumbsup:

Andy74
30-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Are they all still believing over on 14pointsback?

AugustaHibs
30-01-2010, 06:39 PM
Are they all still believing over on 14pointsback?

Looked at 14points on 14pointsback and doesn't look like it. :greengrin

The Sundance Kid
30-01-2010, 07:45 PM
On a similar note I am sick of the weird orchestral song that is played as the teams run out at the start of the match. It lasts about 30 seconds and sounds as if royalty is taking their seat or something like that.

Anyway, at half time today as the teams returned back out for the second half a much better sounding tune was playng. It had a sort of dance feel to it. Does anyone know what it was?

greenlex
30-01-2010, 07:47 PM
Good tune.:agree:
WTF was that last one at half time though? I thought it was the "We buy any Car" Advert FFS.:grr:

greenlex
30-01-2010, 07:49 PM
on a similar note i am sick of the weird orchestral song that is played as the teams run out at the start of the match. It lasts about 30 seconds and sounds as if royalty is taking their seat or something like that.
Anyway, at half time today as the teams returned back out for the second half a much better sounding tune was playng. It had a sort of dance feel to it. Does anyone know what it was?

we buy any car!! We buy any car!!we buy any car!we buy any car!!

Hainan Hibs
30-01-2010, 07:51 PM
God no I hope this doesn't become a regular tune for ER:boo hoo:.

Lost count of the amount of complete knobend students in Aberdeen who think they are "cool" by pretending to cream themselves over this song.

Guaranteed if they were not at university, and therefore not have turned into a "yeah dude, yeah man" speaking goon who has to fit in with everyone else, they would never have liked this song:grr:

(I apologise for this rant, studying in Aberdeen has given me a severe dislike of this song plus students:greengrin)

Barney McGrew
30-01-2010, 08:13 PM
Good tune.:agree:
WTF was that last one at half time though? I thought it was the "We buy any Car" Advert FFS.:grr:

An anorak writes: Strings for Yasmin by Tin Tin Out.

Big dance tune and sometime Sky Sports advert backing music from 1997

greenlex
30-01-2010, 08:39 PM
An anorak writes: Strings for Yasmin by Tin Tin Out.

Big dance tune and sometime Sky Sports advert backing music from 1997

An @rsehole rights: It was still pish.

Barney McGrew
30-01-2010, 08:42 PM
An @rsehole rights: It was still pish.

:greengrin