PDA

View Full Version : Green Day!

MacBean
30-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Folks,

I'm sure you've all seen the threads kicking about on the board this last week fortnight or so however its worthy of a final reminder!

Is the huge hibs.net shirt making an appearance?
Is the bounce Flag coming out? (can someone remind them)
Who is all bringing a flag!?

This Saturday sees Hibs entertain St Mirren in the SPL with a chance of going second.

I'm sure you have seen Keekaboo and HFC_1875's efforts in trying to raise the awareness of 'Green Day' for this weekend's fixture and we at hibs.net are fully behind them.

So get your Green on! Dust out those old flags. Get your scarves out and get right behind the team!

See below thread for more information.....

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=172345 (http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=172345)

:flag::flag::flag::flag:
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

DaveF
30-01-2010, 11:40 AM
Not sure if the .net flag will be out today. We are trying to get in touch with Lee but he may well be working...........

AugustaHibs
30-01-2010, 11:41 AM
Hope it comes today :agree:

MacBean
30-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Not sure if the .net flag will be out today. We are trying to get in touch with Lee but he may well be working...........

he did mention he was working and to PM him?
fingers crossed it comes at will play a large part in the day! :thumbsup:

Hibstrooper
30-01-2010, 12:06 PM
Green Day - great band, listening to them right now, just to get in the mood :greengrin

Keith_M
30-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Got ma wee flag and me and ma faither, Auld Grandad Keekaboo, are dressed in hideously bright green jaikets. He says it's no very fashionable lookin......

:greengrin

Oops, time to go. Enjoy the game all.

Lmc2105
30-01-2010, 01:33 PM
flag has been picked up so should be makin an apperance at somepoint today

hibeeleicester
30-01-2010, 01:35 PM
can somebody try and get some pictures for us foreign hibbys :agree:

MacBean
30-01-2010, 06:13 PM
rather disapointed with todays efforts.

I know that it was cold and not t-shirt weather, however hardly any flags other than usual ones were out today.

Big thank you to the bounce for their flag.

I had my flag (6 5'x3' flags together) in the west upper and i seen a few checked flags about in the famous five.

hoping that we can maybe repeat this with a bit more uptake for the Aberdeen game in a fortnight.

Bigger occasion, more rivalry and hopefully a better atmosphere will lead to more people bringing flags.

On saying that if anyone has any photos from today would be much appreciated!