PDA

View Full Version : Yams fourteen-pointsback hilarity and meltdowns (merged)

CallumHibs07
30-01-2010, 10:59 AM
Just had a wee look over THERE, and those muppets think that 50 cent is going to buy Hearts!:faf:

They've even posted youtube links to try to "prove it" one including a video of 50 cents song called "jambo".

Complete baskets of the highest order.:faf::faf:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71091
:top marks

To be fair to one guy, he said "No you read it wrong. Hearts are up for sale for 50 cent"

Barney McGrew
30-01-2010, 11:02 AM
*cough* 11pointsback *cough*

Mikey
30-01-2010, 11:03 AM
*cough* 11pointsback *cough*

With a game in hand :whistle:

AFKA5814_Hibs
30-01-2010, 11:05 AM
I saw this earlier and had to laugh at one of the replies on YouTube where someone has superimposed a Yams badge onto the picture he puts on his wall.

"is this for real??? he has went right up in my estimations RESPECT 50 CENT MON THE JAMBOS" locheedode

Numpty. :greengrin

Hibbyradge
Actually, that's brilliant!

CallumHibs07
How can I edit it!?!

CallumHibs07
30-01-2010, 11:07 AM
:wink:

Archie70
30-01-2010, 11:11 AM
My favourite is-

I can't stop crying
It may be the drink but i'm so happy
I love you Jim!x

IndieHibby
31-01-2010, 07:44 PM
Like it says on the tin - any of you lot remember, I think it was after the derby where we won 1-0 (deek pen), one of us went on there and made, what is IMO, the best post ever. It went something like:

".......Dance Beeatch :take that:partyhibb:violin:" or something like that?

Cheers

TheMentalHibees
31-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Thread deserves a wee *bump*. Maybe Eminem will buy us :greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2010, 08:03 PM
No diggity, no debt............

CraigHibee
31-01-2010, 08:30 PM
My favourite is-

I can't stop crying
It may be the drink but i'm so happy
I love you Jim!x

haha

i dont think its the drink making him cry, its the fact he has just realised he supports a pash team :agree:

RickyS
31-01-2010, 08:32 PM
Just had a wee look over THERE, and those muppets think that 50 cent is going to buy Hearts!:faf:

They've even posted youtube links to try to "prove it" one including a video of 50 cents song called "jambo".

Complete baskets of the highest order.:faf::faf:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71091

To be fair to one guy, he said "No you read it wrong. Hearts are up for sale for 50 cent"

some of the Pink Ladies take delusion to a whole new level:faf:

HIBERNIAN-0762
31-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Don't forget jambo means something in African like welcome or something like that, could the pink deluded ones be getting mixed up?

sleeping giant
31-01-2010, 08:59 PM
Don't forget jambo means something in African like welcome or something like that, could the pink deluded ones be getting mixed up?

Whats with the picture he hangs up ?

More important , is Tupac still alive ?

.Sean.
31-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Unbelievable :faf:

zlatan
31-01-2010, 09:15 PM
I love you like a fat striker love cake.

God Petrie
31-01-2010, 09:17 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71301

This is pretty funny. It is actually 14 points and a game in hand. They are really struggling if the best thing they can find to have a go at us is the fact someone put .net instead of .co.uk on a post.

blackpoolhibs
31-01-2010, 09:39 PM
50 cents was what the clubs valued at.

Sir David Gray
31-01-2010, 10:14 PM
At least Nade will be able to visit the candy shop more often if this happen.

Pretty Boy
31-01-2010, 10:22 PM
At least Nade will be able to visit the candy shop more often if this happen.

Indeed from one famous yam to another

YouTube - 50 Cent - Candy Shop (Official) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkXjwCehOVA)

Hopefully Vlad will p.i.m.p out a few more of their players tommorow.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2010, 10:41 PM
The way Vlad is asset-stripping the Yams, he's either gonna Get Rich or Die Tryin'

Sir David Gray
31-01-2010, 10:50 PM
With all the money that Fiddy would be able to pump into Hearts, if they don't win the league next year then Vlad may have at least 21 questions to ask Jefferies about what went wrong.

Pretty Boy
31-01-2010, 10:55 PM
Theres a fiddy fiddy chance that Jumbo will be a success.

Although it's all about the power of the dollar for Vlad.

Now that Darren barr is in da club things are loking up.

I'm worried i know so many 50 cent tracks and albums.:rolleyes:

Storar
31-01-2010, 10:58 PM
The Hobos will finish 3rd this season and I think we could get 5th which might be good enough for a place in Europe, if so it won't matter the points difference as at the end of the day we will have both achieved the same thing. The only difference is we will get a couple of more games entering at an earlier round.

Tard:agree:

matty_f
31-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Tard:agree:

:faf:

5th in better than 3rd claim! Hilarious.

Has to be a wind-up post, nobody could be that stupid.:agree:

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2010, 11:13 PM

5th in better than 3rd claim! Hilarious.

Has to be a wind-up post, nobody could be that stupid.:agree:

I'm afraid, dear Matthew, it's the Boo we're talking about.

An absolute Grade A bigot who is coated with delusion. Still, amuse yourself with the fact that it absolutely kills him to see Hibs tonking them all ends up in the league table at the moment.

And no matter which way the wee Union-Jack waving ramjet tries to dress it up, he's hurting. Badly.

I know you're reading this Boo, you cannae help yourself and you'll probably get a wee erection over me name-dropping you (hopefully your wee bum boy Le Chat will "coax" you past the vinegars....), but take a wee look at the league table if you get a chance and worm an excuse out of that. 14 points and a game in hand.

We've scored more at home than you have in all your league fixtures this season. In fact, if memory serves, you've notched 9 goals in 11 home games this season......hope your season ticket was worth it. Ya phanny. :aok:

RickyS
31-01-2010, 11:25 PM

An absolute Grade A bigot who is coated with delusion. Still, amuse yourself with the fact that it absolutely kills him to see Hibs tonking them all ends up in the league table at the moment.

And no matter which way the wee Union-Jack waving ramjet tries to dress it up, he's hurting. Badly.

I know you're reading this Boo, you cannae help yourself and you'll probably get a wee erection over me name-dropping you (hopefully your wee bum boy Le Chat will "coax" you past the vinegars....), but take a wee look at the league table if you get a chance and worm an excuse out of that. 14 points and a game in hand.

We've scored more at home than you have in all your league fixtures this season. In fact, if memory serves, you've notched 9 goals in 11 home games this season......hope your season ticket was worth it. Ya phanny. :aok: :top marks

Hibercelona
01-02-2010, 01:36 AM

We've scored more at home than you have in all your league fixtures this season. In fact, if memory serves, you've notched 9 goals in 11 home games this season......hope your season ticket was worth it. Ya phanny. :aok:

He probably only paid about 30 quid for his season ticket. :agree:

Still..... thats 30 quid down the drain. :jamboak:

craig1875
01-02-2010, 01:44 AM

I once knew a jambo called Boo.... can't be him, surely.

EDIT: Nope not him, strange name to go by, thought it must have been a one off.

Hibercelona
01-02-2010, 01:46 AM

He must be fairly popular in the Hearts support.

I hear them chanting his name at the end of most games. :wink:

RickyS
01-02-2010, 01:47 AM

craig1875
01-02-2010, 01:48 AM

There is more than 1, might not be so popular after all. surprise :wink:

AndyB_70
01-02-2010, 02:48 AM

That made me laugh out loud. :top marks

Hibbyradge
01-02-2010, 09:29 AM
We really be more respectful and call them by their full name.

Fourteenpointsandtwentyonegoalsbackwithagamemorepl ayed.

(I can't seem to close the space in the word "played".)

Oscar T Grouch
01-02-2010, 10:52 AM

As far as I can see Jambo in Swahili means Elephant :wink:

Phil MaGlass
01-02-2010, 11:29 AM
White or pink elephant?

HIBERNIAN-0762
01-02-2010, 11:32 AM

So it's Nade after all then! :agree:

aljo7-0
01-02-2010, 11:40 AM
White or pink elephant?
a sh***y maroon colour I would have thought

Dr Jimmy
01-02-2010, 12:02 PM

EDIT: Nope not him, strange name to go by, thought it must have been a one off.

Boo from the flats at Westfield?

Moulin Yarns
01-02-2010, 01:01 PM

jambo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jambo) :greengrin

EH6 Hibby
01-02-2010, 01:12 PM
A yam I know was saying he can't get on 14pointsback because of increased server load, I can't get on either, can anyone else get on? :confused:

Andy74
01-02-2010, 01:15 PM
A yam I know was saying he can't get on 14pointsback because of increased server load, I can't get on either, can anyone else get on? :confused:

It's lunch time on transfer deadline day and they are all in believe mode again.

GlesgaeHibby
01-02-2010, 01:16 PM
Theres more chance of JJ being sacked today than them signing a striker.

Hank Schrader
01-02-2010, 01:18 PM
I was on earlier and it was running slow, then they closed the curtains. As said above I would put it down to lunchtime traffic.

IndieHibby
01-02-2010, 01:18 PM
Anyone? Pweease!

EskbankHibby
01-02-2010, 01:24 PM
It's lunch time on transfer deadline day and they are all in believe mode again.

:agree: 3rd place now guaranteed for them apparently then at least splitting the old firm next season.

All this because they appoint a journeyman who stabbed the previous manager in the back. We should have a minutes silence for the passing of Jim Jefferies integrity.

proud_and_green
01-02-2010, 01:26 PM

Jambo is in fact Swahili for Hello, whereas it is Scottish for sh**e!!!!

Alex Trager
01-02-2010, 01:52 PM
this ones quite amusing http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=51575

Hank Schrader
01-02-2010, 02:15 PM
this ones quite amusing http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=51575

How are you managing to get access over there when they are restricting access to non members and ones that are not regular users?

:hmmm:

Storar
01-02-2010, 02:17 PM
How are you managing to get access over there when they are restricting access to non members and ones that are not regular users?

was about to ask the same thing Garmo:hmmm:

Hank Schrader
01-02-2010, 02:19 PM
was about to ask the same thing Garmo:hmmm:

I'm Morag, not Garmo :grr: :greengrin

Alex Trager
01-02-2010, 02:23 PM
a dono

craig1875
01-02-2010, 02:33 PM
Boo from the flats at Westfield?

Don't think so.

matty_f
01-02-2010, 03:02 PM
a dono

Paying members only at the moment.:agree:

Jim44
01-02-2010, 05:58 PM
What momentous event has occured to force us non paying punters out of Kickback in the last few minutes?

brythehibby
01-02-2010, 06:00 PM
What momentous event has occured to force us non paying punters out of Kickback in the last few minutes?

They've no gone and bought a striker have they ? :jamboak:

Hibs07p
01-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Maybe Robbie Keane is at Tynecastle for signing talks and not at Parkhead as reported on SSN. :dunno:

hibsbollah
01-02-2010, 06:05 PM
I'm still in there. Alan Gow is putting pink pen to paper before midnight apparently:confused:

PaulSmith
01-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Ryan Stevenson from Ayr?

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/154553-hearts-and-st-mirren-chase-midfielder/?

The_Todd
01-02-2010, 06:13 PM
I'm still in there. Alan Gow is putting pink pen to paper before midnight apparently:confused:

:hilarious

How the mighty have fallen. While Gow would no doubt be a decent capture for them, it's a sign of the times that this sort of signing gets them so excited that Sickbag goes into meltdown about it.

An Leargaidh
01-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Just tried to peruse kickback about the hilarious 50 Cent story but the server is either:

A) still locked down due to more than three folk trying to use it at once :greengrin:greengrin

B) they've all given up and a mass emigration from Gorgie is currently in progress or

C) they're cleverer than we thought and have new Hibby jamming software running :bitchy:

I even tried clicking on the 'register' button (hell mend me...) but that didn't work either

Still, as long as the forklift truck is still working :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Cammy
:nade:

lapsedhibee
01-02-2010, 06:17 PM
:hilarious

How the mighty have fallen. While Gow would no doubt be a decent capture for them, it's a sign of the times that this sort of signing gets them so excited that Sickbag goes into meltdown about it.

Isn't the excitement about Gow, as about Barr, likely to be due entirely to the fact that we've been linked with him? They are truly a big team if they can pip us to such players. :agree:

brythehibby
01-02-2010, 06:19 PM

Surely not, he's a striker. What was it shabby had been moaning about for the last year again?

matty_f
01-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Isn't the excitement about Gow, as about Barr, likely to be due entirely to the fact that we've been linked with him? They are truly a big team if they can pip us to such players. :agree:

Their signing policy is a joke - don't they have a scouting network?

Ah, actually they don't.:greengrin

bingo70
01-02-2010, 06:20 PM

:agree:

Yogi was taking the piss out of them when he started a rumour that he was going to sign some st johnstone reject from ayr united and they've fallen for it hook, line and sinker.

matty_f
01-02-2010, 06:21 PM

Yogi was taking the piss out of them when he started a rumour that he was going to sign some st johnstone reject from ayr united and they've fallen for it hook, line and sinker.

:tee hee:

Sergey
01-02-2010, 06:35 PM
Their signing policy is a joke - don't they have a scouting network?

Ah, actually they don't.:greengrin

Vlad goes to the odd FBK Kauno match :agree:

Edit: I did read this afternoon that they released the young Lith lad and allowed him to return to FBK.

Another registration fee wasted!

CRAZYHIBBY
01-02-2010, 06:35 PM
50 cent!!! Theres more chance of Eazy-E- buying hearts:greengrin

matty_f
01-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Vlad goes to the odd FBK Kauno match :agree:

Edit: I did read this afternoon that they released the young Lith lad and allowed him to return to FBK.

Another registration fee wasted!

Considering they even tried to get one of our ex-managers before being (surprisingly) knocked back and settling for Jumbo, you would have to question who really is the big team in this city.

CRAZYHIBBY
01-02-2010, 06:50 PM
Considering they even tried to get one of our ex-managers before being (surprisingly) knocked back and settling for Jumbo, you would have to question who really is the big team in this city.

what manager is this??? geez the goss matty

matty_f
01-02-2010, 06:52 PM
what manager is this??? geez the goss matty

Collins. It's on another thread on here. :agree:

Irish_Steve
01-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Is it broke again, or have I been punted for winding up the locals again??

down the slope
01-02-2010, 09:49 PM
They have signed someone from Ayr so they are all creaming themselves.

Hainan Hibs
01-02-2010, 09:49 PM
It's been down most of the night.

Kickback can't handle 400,000 fans

BroxburnHibee
01-02-2010, 10:03 PM
It's been down most of the night.

Kickback can't handle 400 fans

Fixed that for you :wink:

noseyhibby
01-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Is it broke again, or have I been punted for winding up the locals again??

Nah. Their site is choccablock with drooling jambos desperately hoping to out-trump us in big name signings.

Pedantic_Hibee
01-02-2010, 10:06 PM
We're really starting to take the piss now, eh?

Not content with Stokes, Deek, Benji, Nish, Byrne, Galbraith and Zouma, we've only gone and signed another frontman.

As Mein Fuhrer once said on a YouTube reconstruction, "I'LL BE FORCED TO PLAY CALLUM F*****G ELLIOTT!!!"

KerPlunk
01-02-2010, 10:07 PM
Irate Yams accost Yakback heidbummer mod as he attempts to keep the server running..........:boo hoo:

YouTube - Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE)

BroxburnHibee
01-02-2010, 10:08 PM
We're really starting to take the piss now, eh?

Not content with Stokes, Deek, Benji, Nish, Byrne, Galbraith and Zouma, we've only gone and signed another frontman.

As Mein Fuhrer once said on a YouTube reconstruction, "I'LL BE FORCED TO PLAY CALLUM F*****G ELLIOTT!!!"

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

The_Todd
01-02-2010, 10:09 PM
I'm shaking in rage we didn't sign the human pin cushion from Ayr.

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2009/06/56%20STAR%20TATTOO%20FACE%20ARTIST.jpg

Alex Trager
01-02-2010, 10:10 PM

now i can't get on

degenerated
01-02-2010, 10:10 PM
Alan Gow is putting pink pen to paper before midnight apparently:confused:

he certainly was, it just wasn't the pens and the paper at the piggery he was using though :greengrin

Barney McGrew
01-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Aye, their honking wee site can only cope with so many of the fuds banging away vitriol on their keyboards before it falls over.

Still, I'm sure they'll be dead excited about the fact Vlad has let them buy a player from Ayr.

jonty
01-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Nah. Their site is choccablock with drooling jambos desperately hoping to out-trump us in big name signings.

Big team, big site :cool2:.

Just as well we're here to lead by example :wink: :hnet:

Pedantic_Hibee
01-02-2010, 10:14 PM
I'm shaking in rage we didn't sign the human pin cushion from Ayr.

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2009/06/56%20STAR%20TATTOO%20FACE%20ARTIST.jpg

He did try to get a flight from Prestwick to Edinburgh earlier today to speak to Hibs but spent 4 hours in customs and gave up.

Hearts paid his fares for a bus trip and the rest is history......

Barney McGrew
01-02-2010, 10:14 PM
There's nearly as many people viewing on here tonight as there was yams who bothered to turn up for Craig Levein's testimonial :tee hee:

Hank Schrader
01-02-2010, 10:16 PM
....on a wee peak at Kickback to see how much greeting is going on at us snatching Gow off them. When will they open the (iron) curtains back up? :dunno:

On a wee side note, whoever decided to list the "Yams" prefix under Non Football is a genius!:greengrin

degenerated
01-02-2010, 10:17 PM
There's nearly as many people viewing on here tonight as there was yams who bothered to turn up for Craig Levein's testimonial :tee hee:

didn't he have two? we actually felt so embarrassed for them we stepped in and played them to help out. or was that another shanly attended testimonial i'm thinking of?

Littlest Hobo
01-02-2010, 10:18 PM
Noticed one of thum is being touted as a Hibee just Because he has posted three times and two of his posts mention Hibs :faf: And there was me thinking the Celtic fans were paranoid :faf: I'd ban him right away if I was them:devil:

Barney McGrew
01-02-2010, 10:19 PM
didn't he have two? we actually felt so embarrassed for them we stepped in and played them to help out. or was that another shanly attended testimonial i'm thinking of?

3500 believers for the first game (a horsing at the bus shelter against Coventry City IIRC) and 8500 for the second one against us.

Big team = big hearted support of a club legend

Pedantic_Hibee
01-02-2010, 10:19 PM
They'll be spending the next few hours destroying the "Gow is God" threads so they don't lose face :agree:

Littlest Hobo
01-02-2010, 10:21 PM
They don't seem too bothered:rolleyes: :faf:

Alex Trager
01-02-2010, 10:22 PM
I gagging on my hourly fix( check the irony of me using the word fix as we're so often reffered to as junkies) on kickback

The_Todd
01-02-2010, 10:23 PM
I wouldn't be able to handle their gloating about their shrewd transfer dealings this window. They'll be giving it the big GIRFUY as they celebrate signing a man made of more ink than the Broons.

It's for our own good we don't see it, we'll be cringing more jealousy than an open cringing wound caused by the slip of a tattoo needle.

Hank Schrader
01-02-2010, 10:26 PM
They don't seem too bothered:rolleyes: :faf:

No doubt he will have gone from being saviour to distinctly average.

Saying that I was a bit :dunno: about them signing Darren Barr but if we had signed him....I still would have been :dunno: He's no better than what we have so couldnae give a shiny toley.

Ed De Gramo
01-02-2010, 10:26 PM
Jeezo....i've been banned.....and i've no even posted for 6 months....haha, cue a mass suicide up North Bridge tonight from our deluded sister ****ging neighbours...

9am: "Wow, Alan Gow signing for the JT's...just think they poor hobos won't know whats hit them"

22:25: "We didnae need him anyway, we got that fantastic Ayr Utd player who once had a spell in Chelsea's 8th team!"

:faf::faf:

Alex Trager
01-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Jeezo....i've been banned.....and i've no even posted for 6 months....haha, cue a mass suicide up North Bridge tonight from our deluded sister ****ging neighbours...

9am: "Wow, Alan Gow signing for the JT's...just think they poor hobos won't know whats hit them"

22:25: "We didnae need him anyway, we got that fantastic Ayr Utd player who once had a spell in Chelsea's 8th team!"

this is what i crave

Jim44
01-02-2010, 10:31 PM

How did you get banned when you were'nt even in there? It's been closed all night for plebs like us.

Ed De Gramo
01-02-2010, 10:35 PM
How did you get banned when you were'nt even in there? It's been closed all night for plebs like us.

No idea like, just tried to log in and it's KO'd me....either that or its been locked down to private members...will try again in the morning

hibbie02
01-02-2010, 10:36 PM
this is what i crave

Still a funny smell..............:jamboak:

1two
01-02-2010, 10:40 PM
Still a funny smell..............:jamboak:

Leave the laddie alone!
For being an undercover yam he slags them off a fair wee bit.

Littlest Hobo
02-02-2010, 12:50 AM
patmaheid

-----TAKEN FROM KICKBACK---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gows a good signing for Hibs,i wouldve liked to see him at Tynecastle.I cant believe that JJ never had one striker he wouldve liked to bring in.:top marks :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Archie70
02-02-2010, 12:59 AM
And what a right mess we've made of this transfer window. We've just blown our season apart by signing Gow.
They can't stop laughing two goalies and another forward when our midfield (Miller, McBride, Zemmama, Rankin) and defence (Wotherspoon, Hogg, Bamba, Murray) are so bad, its the 11th worst in the league you know.
If only we'd managed to beat of all those other premier league clubs and pay a whopping 5 figure sum for a 25 year old from Ayr. Look what Paul Hartley did and he played in that division. We only signed Gow because they took Barr, we didn't even want him.
We're doomed you hear doomed!:wink:

matty_f
02-02-2010, 01:06 AM
And what a right mess we've made of this transfer window. We've just blown our season apart by signing Gow.
They can't stop laughing two goalies and another forward when our midfield (Miller, McBride, Zemmama, Rankin) and defence (Wotherspoon, Hogg, Bamba, Murray) are so bad, its the 11th worst in the league you know.
If only we'd managed to beat of all those other premier league clubs and pay a whopping 5 figure sum for a 25 year old from Ayr. Look what Paul Hartley did and he played in that division. We only signed Gow because they took Barr, we didn't even want him.

I think that having no strikers, a mental owner, and falling 14 points behind us (best case scenario, 17 points IF we win our game in hand) has probably blown their season apart, to be fair.

Still, they can pretend to not be excited about the CIS Cup semi tonight.:agree:

Favourite stat of the evening is we scored more goals this week than the Yams have at home this season. :thumbsup:

God Petrie
02-02-2010, 01:10 AM
The stat is: we have scored the same amount of goals this week (5 2 2) as Hearts have at home this season (9).

matty_f
02-02-2010, 01:12 AM
The stat is: we have scored the same amount of goals this week (5 2 2) as Hearts have at home this season (9).

pretty much what I said.:greengrin

Littlest Hobo
02-02-2010, 01:14 AM
I'm delighted we signed Gow, another quality adition to our squad but if I'm being truthful I'd like to have signed a CH and a right back. Can't help thinking Yogi knows what we need and has been trying his ass off but it's probably just no happened for us for whatever reason. We need to focus now on winning as many games as we can from here on in. The tash has shown his support, I think it's up to the fans now to get along to the games and show ours. :thumbsup:

Archie70
02-02-2010, 01:17 AM
Our defence is he the 11th worst in the league, still, why try to fix something that isn't broken!:wink:

Mister P
02-02-2010, 01:31 AM
aye imagine that eh!!!!:lolyam:

Hibee_Lisa
02-02-2010, 01:32 AM
"Hibs are a mess - rotten to the core." :faf::faf:

jgl07
02-02-2010, 01:35 AM
I think that having no strikers, a mental owner, and falling 14 points behind us (best case scenario, 17 points IF we win our game in hand) has probably blown their season apart, to be fair.

Yes but if Hearts win their next five matches and Hibs lose six in a row they will be ahead of us!

noseyhibby
02-02-2010, 01:36 AM
Just lifted the following off Keekbak: Boy are those Jambos suffering and seething at what's taking place down easter road way. :flag:

Last night we had the usual bullsh*t quotes from Romanov about the 'mafia', well right now keeping up with Hibs excellent squad building would be a start

jgl07
02-02-2010, 01:41 AM
Just lifted the following off Keekbak: Boy are those Jambos suffering and seething at what's taking place down easter road way. :flag:

Last night we had the usual bullsh*t quotes from Romanov about the 'mafia', well right now keeping up with Hibs excellent squad building would be a start
Has Kevin Kyle signed for Hearts yet then?

Grizz
02-02-2010, 06:45 AM
"Hibs are a mess - rotten to the core." :faf::faf:

:boo hoo::blah::boo hoo::blah::boo hoo:

Gerrit reet roond yis yambams!
:wink:

Geo_1875
02-02-2010, 07:29 AM
Stevenson must be class, he was at Chelsea as a kid. I wonder if he ever played with Maka or Morais. And we know how much the Yams rate those two.

Sprouleflyer
02-02-2010, 07:38 AM
Stevenson must be class, he was at Chelsea as a kid. I wonder if he ever played with Maka or Morais. And we know how much the Yams rate those two.

Keenan was Stevenson's mentor :greengrin

Barney McGrew
02-02-2010, 07:42 AM
A wee quick look across there shows the reality is still only beginning to sink in with a few of them.

Despite them getting a Hertz 'leg-end' for their manager and the collective stroking of chubbies that followed, a pumping in Perth and the massive ten figure signing of a journeyman circus freak from the second division that wasn't good enough for St Johnstone as their only subsequent movement in the transfer window should tell them what everyone else already knew - they're ****ed.

No world cup stars, no Kevin Kyle, and their other big target (Gow) signs for HIbs despite being offered less wages to do so. Is the penny dropping yet? Where they've been able to make players look past the dodgy goings on there in the past by flashing cash they don't have, it's obvious that players in the main can now see past that and are choosing not to get drawn into the shambles that is Tynecastle. With an owner that despite their supporters protestations still meddles in team selection and still refuses to get them the striker they need and begged for. (How many transfer windows is that he's not signed one BTW - and Pittenweem doesn't count). Wages that might or might not get paid. Half empty stadiums that they kid on are full by fudging the attendance. And training that has to finish at 12 because a Chemistry student and his mates fancy a game of tig at luchtime in between lectures.

Yet they'll still cling onto the vain hope that somehow it'll be alright, that Vlad really does love them, and it's only a matter of time before he does spend the money on their squad and build their £51m stand. All the time bleating their wee '108' mantra in the hope that it will somehow make us break down in tears and forget just how laughable they really are.

And with their financial results for last year due anytime now and £17.6m to find in the next week to pay back the bank, it's only going to get better.

PaulSmith
02-02-2010, 07:54 AM
I make this the 4th or maybe even 5th transfer window that the club have allowed themselves to be linked with big names via their plants within KB and a wee loose word to the likes of MacKay and Fulton to pass around the Gorgie Suite prior to their next game.

It is now 2.5 years since Hearts signed anyone of note whilst at the same time dismantling the few players that they had worth keeping.

By appointing JJ they have once again tugged at the heart strings and are now flogging ST's for the JJ homecoming games and their PR dept is in overdrive but selling nothing more than nostalgia.

A defeat tonight, which is likely IMO, will see them playing out the remaining of the season playing yo-yo with Saint Johnstone, Aberdeen, 'Well and St Mirren for the remaining 2 top 6 places. In fact as far as that goes 'Well and 'Sheep are my favourites and Hearts will be looking at bottom 6 again twice in the last three years.

GraniteCityHibs
02-02-2010, 07:54 AM
Had a quick look over the fence to see this as the first thread:

McLean and Gow

''Can say what you like, but we have missed out on these two. Maclean will definately score a few for Aberdeen and Gow will offer something new for Hibs which we could have done with.

Still at least we go a promising midfielder from Ayr United, oops wait a minute he is 25 already.

Really disappointing window and if this is the standard of player JJ is going to bringing in then the only way is down.

Ps And before you ask I have seen Stevenson play.''

''I agree with others that Gow is an over-hyped ned balloon that was deemed useless in an over hyped league. Maclean may well be a different story, but hey-ho. I also think that doubting a manager proven to know his stuff when signing from lower divisions is daft. How many times have you seen Stevenson play? Was he surrounded by other decent players? ''

Can't fault the clarity of thinking in the OP but the reply :faf:

I have a feeling that had Gow been wearing pink training gear and not green and white, this morning that their view of Gow maybe somewhat different.

Also, Was he surrounded by other decent players?:faf::faf::faf:

A statement that implies he'll be a world beater surrounded by the natural football talents that are Nade, Obua and Stewart!

They are a joke!:faf:

brythehibby
02-02-2010, 08:03 AM

They might wake up one day, hopefully by then we'll be out of sight if we aren't that already. Still while we sit and ponder our big cup game they have to turn out for their semi tonight, sure there won't be any yams there tonight as it's the wee cup......... right?

The_Todd
02-02-2010, 08:07 AM
JKB is a masterpeice, it really is.

We've signed Gow (an attacking midfielder) and two Keepers; apparantly that means we've now got so many strikers, Riordan and Stokes will need to take turns in goal.

Cropley10
02-02-2010, 08:24 AM
They might wake up one day, hopefully by then we'll be out of sight if we aren't that already. Still while we sit and ponder our big cup game they have to turn out for their semi tonight, sure there won't be any yams there tonight as it's the wee cup......... right?

They've sold 5,000 tickets apparently. It's either of very little interest to them, or they're just waiting for the Final.