PDA

View Full Version : We have a match today by the way!!!!!

CallumLaidlaw
30-01-2010, 08:14 AM
It seems as if amid the Yam madness (Shabby, JJ, KK, and Barr), the tranfer window SLAMMING shut & John Terry's indiscretions, we seem to be forgetting that we have another huge game today.

Its important that we follow Wednesday up with a win.

I'm sure Yogi will have the players back up for this one, and we might even have a newly confident Danny Galbraith making more of an appearance.

GGTTH!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Baldy Foghorn
30-01-2010, 08:25 AM
Totally agree Callum, at times Hibs are hardly mentioned on the main page......

Who cares about what the yams are up to, just as long as we are doing well.....

Come on the Cabbage, GGTTH !!!!!!!!!!!

Craig_in_Prague
30-01-2010, 08:33 AM
This is the 1st of 3 home games (1 in the cup), we ought to really win them all, to consolidate where we are, coz theres quite a tough schedule after these next 3 games (which are all winnable imo), lets hope we can play well and also rattle in more goals.

Big game and looking forward to it,
lets hope the players keep up the hard work, coz when we work our socks off the games usually end up going well for us.

GGTTH

brydekirk
30-01-2010, 08:37 AM
GLORY GLORY TO THE HIBEES :thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
30-01-2010, 09:09 AM
This is the 1st of 3 home games (1 in the cup), we ought to really win them all, to consolidate where we are, coz theres quite a tough schedule after these next 3 games (which are all winnable imo), lets hope we can play well and also rattle in more goals.

Big game and looking forward to it,
lets hope the players keep up the hard work, coz when we work our socks off the games usually end up going well for us.

GGTTH

Is it not just 2 home games? cause we played HA at ER last week.

Hank Schrader
30-01-2010, 09:10 AM
Totally agree Callum, at times Hibs are hardly mentioned on the main page......

Who cares about what the yams are up to, just as long as we are doing well.....

Come on the Cabbage, GGTTH !!!!!!!!!!!

:top marks

Mon the Hibees.

Hank Schrader
30-01-2010, 09:12 AM
It seems as if amid the Yam madness (Shabby, JJ, KK, and Barr), the tranfer window SLAMMING shut & John Terry's indiscretions, we seem to be forgetting that we have another huge game today.

I'm sure Yogi will have the players back up for this one, and we might even have a newly confident Danny Galbraith making more of an appearance.

GGTTH!!

:top marks Your post as well Callum :greengrin

iwasthere1972
30-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Anyone got any stats of how we perform at home immediately after gubbing the Old Firm on their own patch?

I only mention this as I recall (I think) Livi humping us 3-0 at ER the week after we beat Celtic in Glasgow a few years ago.

I'm not a pessimist - it's just I'm interested to know.

:notworthy: :notworthy:

AFKA5814_Hibs
30-01-2010, 09:23 AM

Our next 3 games are St Mirren (h) Montrose (h) Aberdeen (h):wink:

After two great results hopefully the Hibs players don't just expect to turn up and win today. After such a high on Wednesday these are the kind of games we have often slipped up on in the past.

HibbyAndy
30-01-2010, 09:24 AM

After two great results hopefully the Hibs players don't just expect to turn up and win today. After such a high on Wednesday these are the kind of games we have often slipped up on in the past.

Take it the sheep games is midweek then?

AFKA5814_Hibs
30-01-2010, 09:27 AM

Take it the sheep games is midweek then?

Wednesday 10th:agree:

HibbyAndy
30-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Wednesday 10th:agree:

:aok:

NOLA
30-01-2010, 09:39 AM

exactly,no point beating the old firm 1 week just to lose the next, Come on Hibs:thumbsup:

The_Todd
30-01-2010, 10:48 AM
I refuse to entertain the notion we have a game today until I see an official match thread :wink:

hibiedude
30-01-2010, 10:59 AM

GGTTH!!

Couldn't agree more CallumL all this yam nonsense is boring as hel the same threads started by the same people talking about the same thing :blah:

OUR game today is a must 3 pointer becuse if we drop points today Wednesdays result would have been wasted in our quest for Europe

Hibs to win 3-1 :thumbsup: