PDA

View Full Version : Please - let this be the LAST darren barr post

Hakim Sar
29-01-2010, 10:34 PM
Because he is not that good, is an average spl player at best, he didn't sell his soul by joining hearts, he is not just in it for the cash (let's face it they are still a huge step up from falkirk despite the shenanigans)

I just can't believe how much commotion has been caused by this. It is not as if he has done the dirty on us??!?! He is a weegie with no hibs connections and has chosen hearts as a launchpad to the championship (unless he fades into spl obscurity)

So let's face it all this moaning and greeting smacks of peculiar jealousy that has no foundation considering the player concerned is DARREN blinking BARR

Let's focus on Paul hanlon a bit more - a great young talent who is ours to keep!!!!!

7Hero
29-01-2010, 10:36 PM
agreed

considering he is supposed to be pish and nobody cares it would be nice if the message board represented this.

but then you have just staarted another thread lol and i have replied to it..

:faf:

Gus
29-01-2010, 10:38 PM
Because he is not that good, is an average spl player at best, he didn't sell his soul by joining hearts, he is not just in it for the cash (let's face it they are still a huge step up from falkirk despite the shenanigans)

I just can't believe how much commotion has been caused by this. It is not as if he has done the dirty on us??!?! He is a weegie with no hibs connections and has chosen hearts as a launchpad to the championship (unless he fades into spl obscurity)

So let's face it all this moaning and greeting smacks of peculiar jealousy that has no foundation considering the player concerned is DARREN blinking BARR

Let's focus on Paul hanlon a bit more - a great young talent who is ours to keep!!!!!
:top marks

sleeping giant
29-01-2010, 10:40 PM
I only see one thread about Darren Barr on here !

Sorry , 2 now :greengrin

Hakim Sar
29-01-2010, 10:41 PM
I am glad u agree with me mate. All this nonsense about signing for cash and nothing else it is ridiculous.

Some hibbies seem to have a complex that WE are the acadamy and ONLY us have the right to get a player and bring his career on a bit.

Watched DB keenly since summer when we were linked with him and can safely say I don't give a toss as he is average leaning towards honking (daly and boyd have killed him in past month)

The reaction on this board has been insane.

lapsedhibee
29-01-2010, 10:41 PM
:agree: We don't want to keep this thread going any longer than is absolutely necessary, do we.

iwasthere1972
29-01-2010, 10:45 PM
:agree: We don't want to keep this thread going any longer than is absolutely necessary, do we.

thread now closed

Hakim Sar
29-01-2010, 10:47 PM
Goodnight and god bless

Cheerio

iwasthere1972
29-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Goodnight and god bless

Cheerio

Well it's goodnight from him and it's goodnight from me. :bye:

lapsedhibee
29-01-2010, 10:50 PM
thread now closed

How is it closed? :confused: If it was closed there'd be a wee padlocky thing at the bottom left hand corner, no? :dunno:

sleeping giant
29-01-2010, 10:50 PM
How is it closed? :confused: If it was closed there'd be a wee padlocky thing at the bottom left hand corner, no? :dunno:

I'm shutting it now :agree:

lapsedhibee
29-01-2010, 10:52 PM
I'm shutting it now :agree:

So there can be no more posts after your one, right? :dunno:

Hibercelona
29-01-2010, 10:54 PM

:greengrin

sleeping giant
29-01-2010, 10:54 PM
:agree:
F*** Darren Judas Barr :greengrin

iwasthere1972
29-01-2010, 11:18 PM

Just this last one and that's it.

THREAD NOW CLOSED.

wee padlocky thingy

iwasthere1972
29-01-2010, 11:40 PM
Just checking if its closed, damn.

It will be soon.

hibee_nation
29-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Bums i deleted mine to add a smiley now i've made it worse. :greengrin

iwasthere1972
29-01-2010, 11:43 PM
Bums i deleted mine to add a smiley now i've made it worse. :greengrin

I wondered. :greengrin

WestEndHibee
30-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Seeing as the padlocks not there i thought i'd say my piece:

To be honest i'm not that annoyed. Think it's hilarious! Hearts need a striker yet they see us struggling to sign a player so they jump in and snatch him, paying him money they don't have!

I reckon he's done more for hibs by signing with the yams than he ever would have by signing for us.

sleeping giant
30-01-2010, 07:08 PM
I wish we had Darren Barr.

:greengrin

BT58
30-01-2010, 07:14 PM
ALL players are allowed to sign for whoever they want
if he signs for HIBERNIAN FC.....then great
he signs for the ENEMY,,,,,,,,,,THEN HE /WHO EVER,,,,,,,CAN GET TAE ******
:wink::wink::wink:
hb

ZippytheHibee
30-01-2010, 07:15 PM
I wouldn't have minded if DB came to us as we need more defenders IMO and he would have been a decent squad player.

Herz will be happy as they now have a replacement for Goncalves. Still wont score goals for them though!