PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hearts moving fast - Kevin Kyle

Hibbyradge
29-01-2010, 10:20 PM
I've just been told that KK is joining JJ this transfer window, if not this evening!

down-the-slope
29-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Vlad agreeing to a signing where there is no sell on :confused:

That would be a step change

JimBHibees
29-01-2010, 10:23 PM
I've just been told that KK is joining JJ this transfer window, if not this evening!

Surprised Killie would let him go however maybe not given his relationship with the Chairman. Would be no surprise however a bit of a huddy IMO.

robinhood
29-01-2010, 10:24 PM
I wouldnt be in the slightest bit suprised. I think we need a player like Bryson more right now. Not that you boys care too much.

ArabHibee
29-01-2010, 10:24 PM

Sauce?

zlatan
29-01-2010, 10:26 PM
I'd be amazed at this considering Kyles role in Jefferies exit from Kilmarnock.

JimBHibees
29-01-2010, 10:26 PM
I wouldnt be in the slightest bit suprised. I think we need a player like Bryson more right now. Not that you boys care too much.

Happy with JJ?

sixtwo
29-01-2010, 10:27 PM
he'd get goals in that team. If he can get a goal every second game for killie, he'd get goals at any spl team.

I'd be disappointed if this is true.

JimBHibees
29-01-2010, 10:27 PM
I'd be amazed at this considering Kyles role in Jefferies exit from Kilmarnock.

I think he was sticking up for JJ and told him the Chairman was questioning tactics so JJ more than likely has a good relationship with him.

Judas Iscariot
29-01-2010, 10:31 PM
Where's KK's 17 year old spokesman when you need him :confused:

Pete
29-01-2010, 10:31 PM

We do care now that you're a complete laughing stock.

We're not worried...it's all just pure gold! Your owners are acting like shifty, sneaky second hand car dealers but you all seem to think you are part of this James Bond type masterplan.

It's the hearts fans that are being made to look stupid here.

This is just another car crash as far as we're concerned.

robinhood
29-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Happy with JJ?
Suprised, but hes a Hearts man and you can see with you guys with Yogi how that can add a wee bit extra. I know Hearts have never been Brazil of 1970, but the last 20months the football has been truly horrific, especially this season, sure its great when you win but I didnt fork out nearly 500 quid to be bored to tears and to watch them play for 1-0's at home to **** like Hamilton. So if anything and for however long he lasts, which personally I doubt will be long, at least we might go out and look to win games. Something which will be a nice change.

hfc rd
29-01-2010, 10:35 PM
No suprise. Those Yams need someone to punt the ball up to, as it is hoofball time now up at the PBS. We have much better strikers than Kyle. Would take Riordan, Stokes, Nish & even Byrne over that lanky prick anyday.

robinhood
29-01-2010, 10:36 PM

We're not worried...it's all just pure gold! Your owners are acting like shifty, sneaky second hand car dealers but you all seem to think you are part of this James Bond type masterplan.

Ok...

JimBHibees
29-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Suprised, but hes a Hearts man and you can see with you guys with Yogi how that can add a wee bit extra. I know Hearts have never been Brazil of 1970, but the last 20months the football has been truly horrific, especially this season, sure its great when you win but I didnt fork out nearly 500 quid to be bored to tears and to watch them play for 1-0's at home to **** like Hamilton. So if anything and for however long he lasts, which personally I doubt will be long, at least we might go out and look to win games. Something which will be a nice change.

Decent appointment and he will get you playing with a bit more passion however that needs to be channelled as a few hot heads in your squad. He is a proven manager and will do a job will be interesting to see if he gets to spend a few quid before Monday which would be a statement of intent. Got to worry about how his relationship with Vlad develops. :greengrin

Really no lose for Jeffries, he will be on much more than he was at Killie and if it goes pear shaped he can blame Vlad without really affecting his reputation.

Sas_The_Hibby
29-01-2010, 10:40 PM

Are you a Hibby in disguise? :wink::greengrin

robinhood
29-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Decent appointment and he will get you playing with a bit more passion however that needs to be channelled as a few hot heads in your squad. He is a proven manager and will do a job will be interesting to see if he gets to spend a few quid before Monday which would be a statement of intent. Got to worry about how his relationship with Vlad develops. :greengrin

Really no lose for Jeffries, he will be on much more than he was at Killie and if it goes pear shaped he can blame Vlad without really affecting his reputation.

Ach Vlad is just misunderstood:devil: and I am sure you boys will get plenty laughs in the future. Its never dull.:wink:

Anyone who takes the Hearts job under Romanov is in a no lose situation, you win you're great, you lose its all the tin pot Russians fault. Something his interference has brought on himself.

robinhood
29-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Are you a Hibby in disguise? :wink::greengrin
Me, not a chance. I just know my sides limitations. Im not blind we are rank, but they are still my team.

sixtwo
29-01-2010, 10:46 PM

I am personally delighted that jefferies is back. He is the man that played for hearts in the 7-0 demolition and he managed them when we tore them a new one in the 6-2 hammering.

He is a poor manager and he has a history of falling out with interfering chairmen. He had a fall out with chris robinson when he interfered with the transfer budget, he fell out with the killie boss when he dared to question his tactics, he is now set to go head to head with vlad!:greengrin

Roughie said on the radio today, that he was playing golf with JJ when he was previously linked with the hearts job, and jj said he would only go there if a lawyer had throughly gone over his contract to make sure he had control of all team affairs (or words to that effect). Either Jefferies has dropped his standards since he joined the dole queue or the lawyers have been working overtime! No matter what, UI'm sure the contract will be scrutinised thoroughly over the coming weeks, by both parties!

Hakim Sar
29-01-2010, 10:58 PM
And I think he will do ok.

Mr Bolshevik 2010 over at the PBS will be licking his lips at a manager that can work under such constraints.

Wonder if hel bring back juanjo?

And that nutter quitongo that had to go off during a game for a poo

maybe jj will sign jj after his exit from st johnstone... and maybe put in a bid jj
Okocha.... and jay shields..... and oj simpson could be his talent scout

sleeping giant
29-01-2010, 11:01 PM
And I think he will do ok.

Mr Bolshevik 2010 over at the PBS will be licking his lips at a manager that can work under such constraints.

Wonder if hel bring back juanjo?

maybe jj will sign jj after his exit from st johnstone... and maybe put in a bid jj
Okocha.... and jay shields..... and oj simpson could be his talent scout

Nah !! Did he ?

Sas_The_Hibby
29-01-2010, 11:09 PM
Me, not a chance. I just know my sides limitations. Im not blind we are rank, but they are still my team.

Was just pulling your leg, of course, but fair comment - I've no argument with what you say, and good on you for coming on here to state your case.

Pedantic_Hibee
29-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Kevin Kyle.......just the battering ram you need if you want to play hoofball.

Wouldn't be a bad signing for them, I just hope takes a decent penalty....'cos that's the only way they roasters get a shot on goal.

NORTHERNHIBBY
29-01-2010, 11:39 PM
Kyle looks like a Hearts player. A sort of graceless Sandy Clark. If he wasn't a footballer, he would be at his front door playing a banjo.

Spike Mandela
29-01-2010, 11:45 PM

What a slap in the face that would be to Shabba.

Despite all Shabby's bleating on about needing a striker this season Vlad only signed a defender on a pre contract. If he now turns round and buys a striker it would be another masterly vindictive slap down by Vlad.

Just one more chump humiliated. I wonder if he has been gagged? I suppose it would be very near impossible to gag that slavering git, though I admit it would be tempting:devil:

JJ, you should have taken your pension my old man because I don't think you realise what you have let yourself in for you doddering old fool:faf:

magpie1892
30-01-2010, 12:09 AM

The Jambo comes on here nice and reasonable and you wade in with this childish ****. Grow up you

Gus
30-01-2010, 12:20 AM
The Jambo comes on here nice and reasonable and you wade in with this childish ****. Grow up you

:top marks

Not a hibs class comment

Removed
30-01-2010, 12:33 AM

:top marks

Not a hibs class comment

:confused: Must be missing something here but what did Peter say that was childish or not Hibs class? He pretty much summed up my view, they are a laughing stock, they do think it's some special masterplan and will act all superior again. They have been sneaky, it was all sorted before Shabba was punted, bad behaviour in my mind but we all know the next crash will come sooner rather than later.

SvenNeil
30-01-2010, 12:38 AM
Three golden rules about going back to a place you've worked before:

1. Only go back if its in better shape than you left it:bitchy:

2. Accept that its moved on and its not like it was before:bitchy:

3. Think about it carefully:bitchy:

JJ has not considered any of these - I give him two months max.

Hainan Hibs
30-01-2010, 12:40 AM
:confused: Must be missing something here but what did Peter say that was childish or not Hibs class? He pretty much summed up my view, they are a laughing stock, they do think it's some special masterplan and will act all superior again. They have been sneaky, it was all sorted before Shabba was punted, bad behaviour in my mind but we all know the next crash will come sooner rather than later.

Agreed.

Gaun yersel Peter:thumbsup:

fast_eddie
30-01-2010, 12:42 AM
Always said he wa a Jambo *******

Gus
30-01-2010, 12:43 AM

Fair point, was really because the jambo came on with an honest and realistic points (don't usually get that with them)

I take back my not hibs class comment

:notworthy:

Pete
30-01-2010, 12:45 AM

Get lost.

If we can't laugh at them now when can we laugh at them.

...and "gus", who are you to lecture about "hibs class"? If you come on here as a Jambo you are open to a piss-take?

Give me your definition of "hibs class"...and I'll happily give you mine afterwards.

The real sympathy should lie with Mr.Laszlo in my opinion.

Hibernian Verse
30-01-2010, 12:45 AM
Always said he wa a Jambo *******

He's a diehard Celtic fan

hibeeleicester
30-01-2010, 12:47 AM
He's a diehard Celtic fan

What would you know? Silly Child!

Hibernian Verse
30-01-2010, 12:52 AM
What would you know? Silly Child!

:greengrin get tae lewy

hibeeleicester
30-01-2010, 12:55 AM
:greengrin get tae lewy

Could be worse, you could be a olympiacos "fan"

:wink:

Pete
30-01-2010, 12:56 AM
Fair point, was really because the jambo came on with an honest and realistic points (don't usually get that with them)

I take back my not hibs class comment

:notworthy:

Fair do's bud!:thumbsup:

Gus
30-01-2010, 12:57 AM
Get lost.

If we can't laugh at them now when can we laugh at them.

...and "gus", who are you to lecture about "hibs class"? If you come on here as a Jambo you are open to a piss-take?

Give me your definition of "hibs class"...and I'll happily give you mine afterwards.

The real sympathy should lie with Mr.Laszlo in my opinion.

see previous post where I saw the error of my ways,certainly no offence meant

Toaods
30-01-2010, 01:28 AM

Nah !! Did he ?

.........no, he's been taken off in loads of games because he's poo...:cool2:

Hakim Sar
30-01-2010, 07:19 AM
.........no, he's been taken off in loads of games because he's poo...:cool2:

nah he defo had to leave the pitch during a game for a tommy tit

It was st mirren v ross county

Funniest thing I have ever heard

Google it on pie and bovril

Green_one
30-01-2010, 07:44 AM
If the previous manager was suggesting strikers who were 'not Hearts class', how bad were they that Kyle is a stick on?

The only good thing about that signing is they have weakened a rival, a little.

There is NO WAY JJ will find a long term accommodation with Vlad. Desperate by both sides.

As usual the hearts fans are busy papering over history.

weecounty hibby
30-01-2010, 07:55 AM
Kyle is crap. I think we have a better player of that type in Nish. I know he gets a lot of stick but he also gets a lot of goals. Can't understand the big deal about Kyle.

Spike Mandela
30-01-2010, 07:58 AM
Kyle is crap. I think we have a better player of that type in Nish. I know he gets a lot of stick but he also gets a lot of goals. Can't understand the big deal about Kyle.

The point is weecounty is that he is better than Nade.

Mind you, even you are better than Nade:devil:

weecounty hibby
30-01-2010, 08:05 AM
The point is weecounty is that he is better than Nade.

Mind you, even you are better than Nade:devil:
i've been waiting for this recognition for years. Are you talkiing about now or when I was a bit more athletic?

Spike Mandela
30-01-2010, 08:11 AM
i've been waiting for this recognition for years. Are you talkiing about now or when I was a bit more athletic?

Talking about when you could do a full half at the Recs!

weecounty hibby
30-01-2010, 08:13 AM
Talking about when you could do a full half at the Recs!
Recreation Park, Alloa. A field of dreams. You have got some memory for a guy who was drunk for most of the time back then!

Dashing Bob S
30-01-2010, 04:16 PM
Kyle looks like a Hearts player. A sort of graceless Sandy Clark. If he wasn't a footballer, he would be at his front door playing a banjo.

You certainly know how to do an understated devastating insult, NH. :faf::faf::top marks

Fifer
30-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Maybe good enough for them. But not for us.
GGTH

Love the Green
30-01-2010, 07:53 PM

Just like today?:confused:

blueisthecolour
30-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Sauce?

Brown please

H18sry
30-01-2010, 08:09 PM
:asshole:
Brown please

joejoefaemexico
30-01-2010, 08:10 PM

tbh he is defo a hearts man and a legend to you guys for the scottish cup win but i reckon sadly nothing good will come from his return and will surely end in tears much like other appointments.

Hank Schrader
30-01-2010, 08:25 PM
:asshole:

:agree: