PDA

View Full Version : We're supposed to be shaking in our shoes, apparently

Jim44
29-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Got into Jeffriesback at last and the first post I read was: -

"Anyone fancy donning the overalls and protective gear and popping over to the darkside to see what their take on all this is . I would do it but im allergic to vermin."

I think they seriously think we will be having a sleepless night in the wake of their maroon revolution. :faf::faf::faf:

snooky
29-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Got into Jeffriesback at last and the first post I read was - "Anyone fancy.. .

donning the overalls and protective gear and popping over to the darkside to see what their take on all this is . I would do it but im allergic to vermin."

I think they seriously think we will be having a sleepless night in the wake of their maroon revolution. :faf::faf::faf:

Tusk, Tusk! :tsk tsk: :wink:

HibbyAndy
29-01-2010, 09:26 PM
If this was my thread id av had it 'qauking in my boots'.

Wembley67
29-01-2010, 09:29 PM
absolutely ****ing myself. Dirty manky hearts ****ers.

Jim44
29-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Another gem - "And I am sure Vlad was not alone in getting fed up of Csabas moaning" Up until 4pm today the general consensus over there was one of support for Shabby's defiance in the face of Mad Vlad. Two faced, hypocritical barstewards. :yawn:

Irish_Steve
I still cannae get in to read about them - sales of tissues in Gorgie have gone through the roof

The_Todd
Our response? We're delighted you ditched a manager who had just given you a 7 match unbeaten run, whose patience knew no bounds.

We're delighted you've appointed a hero who will no doubt want out at the first hint of Vlad-interference.

Most of all, we know that whichever puppet is in charge this week you'll still not be allowed a striker.

maturehibby
29-01-2010, 09:33 PM
HE PLAYED WHEN WE SCUDDED THEM 7-0 AND MANAGEDTHEM IN THE 6-2
hE IS OUR LUCKY CHARM - BRING HIM ON I SAY

Alex Trager
29-01-2010, 09:36 PM

"Anyone fancy donning the overalls and protective gear and popping over to the darkside to see what their take on all this is . I would do it but im allergic to vermin."

i've been on since half four:confused:

Jim44
29-01-2010, 09:41 PM

Judas :devil::greengrin

NOLA
29-01-2010, 09:41 PM

must be a paid up member then eh!

Ringothedog
29-01-2010, 09:43 PM

You forgot the 5-1 League Cup Final win:wink:
Jeez I am really terrified that he is the new yams manager.........aye right!!

Cheer up Jimmy Jeffries Oh what can it mean.......:singing:

Alex Trager
29-01-2010, 09:43 PM

Thats it... infact since shab got sacked it wouldn't work for a wee while then i got on and have had no problems since

frazeHFC
29-01-2010, 09:44 PM
You can tell half the folk on yamback are immiture little pricks, and all they can talk about is slagging Hibs, never about their own issues :jamboak:

Hibbyradge
29-01-2010, 09:45 PM
7 - 0, 6 - 2, 5 - 1.

Welcome back Jim! :thumbsup:

Alex Trager
29-01-2010, 09:50 PM
You can tell half the folk on yamback are immiture little pricks, and all they can talk about is slagging Hibs, never about their own issues :jamboak:

Aside from the obvious balls thats expected with a new manager , but this is all you missed , except from a geeser called rudi ,on a post about charlie n slagging them off, he said that we are a club on the up, check it out

Jim44
29-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Unbelievable. After years of treating them like ****, the sycophants come out with - " THANKYOU VLADIMIR........... For bringing home a legend."
"Once again Mr Romanov gets it SPOT ON " "Fantastic news, welcome home the Judge and thank you Mr Romanov " "So So HAPPy thanks Vlad " "Terrific work from Mr Romanov in ensuring the quick turnaround. " Short memories or desperation? :faf:

iwasthere1972
29-01-2010, 10:04 PM
Unbelievable. After years of treating them like ****, the sycophants come out with - " THANKYOU VLADIMIR........... For bringing home a legend."
"Once again Mr Romanov gets it SPOT ON " "Fantastic news, welcome home the Judge and thank you Mr Romanov " "So So HAPPy thanks Vlad " "Terrific work from Mr Romanov in ensuring the quick turnaround. " Short memories or desperation? :faf:

One word springs to mind

Cheap

I was going to say three words which included the above as well as and cheerful. :doh:

Mellow Hibee
29-01-2010, 10:17 PM
Another gem - "And I am sure Vlad was not alone in getting fed up of Csabas moaning" Up until 4pm today the general consensus over there was one of support for Shabby's defiance in the face of Mad Vlad. Two faced, hypocritical barstewards. :yawn:

They are f***ing unbelievable.

Shabby came in and took them from 8th place to Europe, stabilising the team and winning manager of the year in the process (remember all the "in Csaba we trust" guff)

He then gave a list of players to Vlad which included a striker which incredibly they didn't have. Vlad then thew away the list and allowed him the likes of Witeveen and Suso. At that point, realising that Vlad was mental, Csaba became understandably dispirrited.

The Yam hoards in their unthinking quest for domination didn't notice that their team was ***** and demanded that the manager was changed!!!

How on earth, after 12 managers have they not noticed the common factor??

They could bring in Fergusson and it would not make one iota of difference until they get rid of the nutter in charge.

down-the-slope
29-01-2010, 10:17 PM
Decent manager....but if he thinks the Killie chairman interfered ....he has seen nothing yet

Ringothedog
29-01-2010, 10:23 PM

Shabby came in and took them from 8th place to Europe, stabilising the team and winning manager of the year in the process (remember all the "in Csaba we trust" guff)

He then gave a list of players to Vlad which included a striker which incredibly they didn't have. Vlad then thew away the list and allowed him the likes of Witeveen and Suso. At that point, realising that Vlad was mental, Csaba became understandably dispirrited.

The Yam hoards in their unthinking quest for domination didn't notice that their team was ***** and demanded that the manager was changed!!!

They could bring in Ferguson and it would not make one iota of difference until they get rid of the nutter in charge.

And long may it continue:greengrin

EasterRoad4Ever
29-01-2010, 10:27 PM

They could bring in Fergusson and it would not make one iota of difference until they get rid of the nutter in charge.

:top marks Good analysis. JJ is hardly the world class, inspiring managerial acquisition that this bunch thought was their god-given right a few years ago. No more than a mediocre, ageing, no-mark who failed in England and was so sought after as a manager he was with Killie for 8 years and had ermmm no one of any note beating his door down when cut loose by Killie. Yeh, what a top signing. :cool2:

DarrenSQH
29-01-2010, 10:29 PM

Great avatar!

Go saints!

Nakedmanoncrack
29-01-2010, 10:30 PM

:faf: Yes, some hilarious stuff on there tonight.:faf:

Ryan91
29-01-2010, 10:32 PM
I remember once talking with a good friend of mine who is a follower of football (albeit not a follower of our dear club or the laughing stock that is our neighbours) about how a team could have the world's best management team yet still go nowhere simly because the players are either so poor, or are motivated by certain 'other' factors or because the players are unable to work together as a team. He's the best they've had since Burley and that was waaaaaay back, they were wittering on about how he was the best ever at the end of last season and then as soon as he's gone and replaced by a manager who to them is a legend not just to them but to us as well (for he was captain when we horsed them 7-0 at Tynie, was manager when we horsed them 6-2 at ER and then was manager at Killie when we Horsed them 5-1 to lift our first trophy in 16 years) and they praise the owner who they were moaning about only 12 or 14 hours ago. Anyway all that really matters is how things are going in Sunny Leith and at the moment i would say that things are looking up. 'Mon the hibs for tommorow!

GGTTH

Jim44
29-01-2010, 10:32 PM
:top marks Good analysis. JJ is hardly the world class, inspiring managerial acquisition that this bunch thought was their god-given right a few years ago. No more than a mediocre, ageing, no-mark who failed in England and was so sought after as a manager he was with Killie for 8 years and had ermmm no one of any note beating his door down when cut loose by Killie. Yeh, what a top signing. :cool2:

Yet they would have you believe he is a maroon sleeping giant (No offence intended to our esteemed member). Oh the wee souls. :faf:

Jonnyboy
29-01-2010, 10:35 PM
Manufacturers of Tena for Men are not anticipating any growth in sales :greengrin

EasterRoad4Ever
29-01-2010, 10:35 PM
Decent manager....but if he thinks the Killie chairman interfered ....he has seen nothing yet

With JJ in charge, a major humping of the Yam is definitely on the cards again by this current Hibs side. Shabby was a decent manager who was shafted by Vlad. I look forward to watching Cheer-up trying to turn the clock back with industrial football with both hands tied. Going back to manage the Yams at this stage is like a punishment. I almost feel SORRY for JJ :boo hoo:

woody47
29-01-2010, 10:36 PM
They actually now believe "could be at the start of a very special time for their club".
What a bunch of fannies :faf:

Just listened to fanny stewart's comments on telly " sorry to lose csaba but happy to have a big manager come in". What? a big manager? only thing big about jj is his waste :faf::faf:

Part/Time Supporter
29-01-2010, 10:37 PM
They actually now believe "could be at the start of a very special time for their club".
What a bunch of fannies :faf:

Just listened to fanny stewart's comments on telly " sorry to lose csaba but happy to have a big manager come in". What? a big manager? only thing big about jj is his waste :faf::faf:

You were in the cubicle with Jefferies when he got the call?

:dunno:

lEXO
29-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Aye, i,m crapping it.He walked away from a club he loves cos they had to cut costs.We papped him 6-2, Millenium derbied him 3 nixy,7-0 the fat twat and who can forget 5-1 at Hampden.
And now he is coming back to work for a man and a club that have no morals or scruples.Sums him up really.If these deluded ostriches think that we have anything to fear they are dumber than i thought.And that is really something.Bring it on is what i say, him and his club are past it.The future is us.

Jonnyboy
29-01-2010, 10:41 PM
When do you think the penny will drop that Jumbo has the same crock of keek to work with that Shabby had? :greengrin

iwasthere1972
29-01-2010, 10:45 PM
When do you think the penny will drop that Jumbo has the same crock of keek to work with that Shabby had? :greengrin

I would say while he's in a cubicle in about six months when he receives a phone call from Vlad to say that he is sacked.

lapsedhibee
29-01-2010, 10:49 PM
he was captain when we horsed them 7-0 at Tynie, was manager when we horsed them 6-2 at ER and then was manager at Killie when we Horsed them 5-1

Nah, he was just a rookie in that match. Hadn't played a dozen games for them (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/197301011.html). Think Alan Anderson had the honour.

Jonnyboy
29-01-2010, 10:51 PM
Nah, he was just a rookie in that match. Hadn't played a dozen games for them (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/197301011.html). Think Alan Anderson had the honour.

That's right, in fact his strip still had the fold marks in it after he'd been along to Thorntons Sports and popped into a cubicle to try it on :greengrin

Geo_1875
29-01-2010, 10:51 PM
Welcome back fatty!!!

His English is as bad as Scabby's, and he talks as much pish.

I was listening to Radio Scotland and that plonker Preston reckons that Scabby was picking a team to get himself the sack. They were unbeaten for 7 league games and he comes out with that.:doh:

iwasthere1972
29-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Quote from one of the deluded over on kickback. Dierdre Barlow's other half. :wink:

Lets get the Romanov song on the go again. It's been a long time coming. LEGEND

:jamboak: :jamboak:

NAE NOOKIE
29-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Every chance that fatso will eventually get a derby win if he stays at the Yams long enough. We all know that these things happen, even Killie managed the odd win against us.

The trouble for them is that with our lucky mascot in charge there is the destinct possibility that the result of one of these derbies could turn out to be yet another major humping for the Yams.

Nearly everybody in football is superstitious and bogy teams are a big part of that, no matter how much they would deny it.

We might not be a bogy team for the Yams, but we are for old Cheer Up and in his ( pardon the pun ) heart of hearts he knows it.

GIRUY Fat boy :jamboak:

Prof. Shaggy
29-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Aye, i,m crapping it.He walked away from a club he loves cos they had to cut costs.We papped him 6-2, Millenium derbied him 3 nixy,7-0 the fat twat and who can forget 5-1 at Hampden.
And now he is coming back to work for a man and a club that have no morals or scruples.Sums him up really.If these deluded ostriches think that we have anything to fear they are dumber than i thought.And that is really something.Bring it on is what i say, him and his club are past it.The future is us.

I always had a slight admiration for Jeffries, if only for having been a few places and done a few things, as well as having faced up to the Michael Johnstons at Killie. I'm now more than slightly disappointed that he is willing to sink to this level. He knows what we and every other non-maroon football supporter in the country knows. His new job is not that of a football manager in any sense the term is understood and he is less professional and has less integrity for having accepted it.

sleeping giant
29-01-2010, 11:05 PM
If i were a jambo , i would be pleased with this appointment :agree:

It give us a chance to belt out his song at the derbies again:greengrin

He needs to cheer up:greengrin

Edinburgh Green
29-01-2010, 11:21 PM
2 a man, absolute fannies.

hfc rd
29-01-2010, 11:29 PM

Also don't forget the Millenium Derby up at the PBS when we hammered them 3-0!

JimBHibees
29-01-2010, 11:33 PM
Quote from one of the deluded over on kickback. Dierdre Barlow's other half. :wink:

Lets get the Romanov song on the go again. It's been a long time coming. LEGEND

:jamboak: :jamboak:

Dear oh dear, post of the night.

CraigHibee
29-01-2010, 11:35 PM
the only quaking i done today was with laughter after hearing yet another manager has been emptied by the deluded vlad!

without ripping jeffries too much...

ANY half decent manager wouldnt go near the hearts job!

sad thing is for jeffries, i think he has seen his best years as a manager, hearts are quickly heading for the cespitt and he is going with them :bye:

poolman
29-01-2010, 11:36 PM

:faf: "once again" **** me I hope this one comes back on and tells us where Mad Vlad got it "spot on" before :faf:

benji49
29-01-2010, 11:40 PM
absolutely ****ing myself. Dirty manky hearts ****ers.
hearts ******s eh ya hobo ****

sleeping giant
29-01-2010, 11:41 PM
hearts ******s eh ya hobo ****

You get about Benji :thumbsup:

Welcome to the board :faf:

benji49
29-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Dear oh dear, post of the night.
1 in 10 years you *****s are beterr

GTF ya leith pashj

JimBHibees
29-01-2010, 11:43 PM

GTF ya leith pashj

FFS its Vlad with his broken English. :greengrin

Jonnyboy
29-01-2010, 11:43 PM

GTF ya leith pashj

Dearie me, how's yer brain cell?

sleeping giant
29-01-2010, 11:44 PM
Dearie me, how's yer brain cell?

Keep him :agree:

He wants to go back to kickback to say he's been banned :agree:

Jonnyboy
29-01-2010, 11:45 PM

Good point :greengrin

The_Todd
29-01-2010, 11:45 PM

GTF ya leith pashj

Good lord, the quality of education in Gorgie is improving. That post is almost intelligible, next stop rocket science.

Hibercelona
29-01-2010, 11:46 PM
Quaking?

I've done more quaking sitting my arse on a cold toilet seat in the middle of the night.

Jim Jefferies? :yawn:

Sas_The_Hibby
29-01-2010, 11:55 PM
I won't be surprised if Hearts perform relatively well for a while, in response to Jefferies 'coming home', but it's almost certain to end in tears in 6 months, a year or, at the outside, 18 months time when - surprise! surprise! - JJ discovers that Romanov's promises about getting in players and leaving JJ alone to manage without interference mean nothing at all.

Or when Hearts have gone bust....................:greengrin

Jonnyboy
29-01-2010, 11:58 PM
How fitting that he's the 7th manager in six years

Jonnyboy
30-01-2010, 12:03 AM

Looks like he's removed his twelve fingers from the keyboard and hopped off to bed with his sister :greengrin

sleeping giant
30-01-2010, 12:05 AM
Looks like he's removed his twelve fingers from the keyboard and hopped off to bed with his sister :greengrin

Safe in the knowledge that he conquered Hibs.net :agree:

He told us !!:greengrin

Criswell
30-01-2010, 12:30 AM
Dear oh dear! It's like the the last five years never happened. Gone is the talk about Champion's Leagues, World Cup Stars, Massive Stadiums, World Domination etc.

No; what want we really wanted is a 59 year old ex manager mediocrity who "knows the Scottish game"

I hope Jeffries can look at himself in the mirror. He knows exactly what he is getting into. If he is prepared to put up with the inevitable public humiliation of having to deal with a tyrannical total bampot, then I would suggest that self respect may not his strongest point.

benji49
30-01-2010, 12:33 AM

What revoltion im toiling:notworthy:

Hibercelona
30-01-2010, 12:34 AM
Dear oh dear! It's like the the last five years never happened. Gone is the talk about Champion's Leagues, World Cup Stars, Massive Stadiums, World Domination etc.

No; what want we really wanted is a 59 year old ex manager mediocrity who "knows the Scottish game"

I hope Jeffries can look at himself in the mirror. He knows exactly what he is getting into. If he is prepared to put up with the inevitable public humiliation of having to deal with a tyrannical total bampot, then I would suggest that self respect may not his strongest point.

I think he lost his self respect many years ago when he discovered fish and chip shops back in his high school days. :agree:

NOLA
30-01-2010, 01:26 AM
What revoltion im toiling:notworthy:

do they not teach english at tynie? just Lithunian?

Kato
30-01-2010, 01:40 AM
What's to be scared of from Jumbo. The biggest difference will be that he abandons Shabba's defensive tactics and will play a more open game.

I can't for Hibs to have a go at this Hearts squad in an open game.

SvenNeil
30-01-2010, 01:44 AM
The only thing I'll be shaking is my tadger after we p!ss all over them at the next derby :wink:

aberhibsfc
30-01-2010, 08:54 AM

You beat me to it. :top marks

JJ, you would think it was JC with all this 2nd coming pish. He ain't no messiah.

They really are a gullible lot. Tissue jokes aside, I can imagine that they all have the X-Files 'I want to believe' poster on their cell walls. Forget e-bay, if you have something to sell and want top dollar head down to Tynecastle slums. They are desperate to 'believe' anything they are told.

aberhibsfc
30-01-2010, 09:03 AM

[B]I hope Jeffries can look at himself in the mirror[B]. He knows exactly what he is getting into. If he is prepared to put up with the inevitable public humiliation of having to deal with a tyrannical total bampot, then I would suggest that self respect may not his strongest point.

If you were JJ, could you look at yourself in the mirror. Like a cut scene from the Blob.

The only time he lets a wry smile escape is when he is scuddy and taking a picture of a chrome kettle for Ebay.

weecounty hibby
30-01-2010, 09:08 AM
They are unbelievable! He is the man who has taken Kilmarnock to the bottom of the league. Why should we be scared of that. Only thing I'm worried about is if Jumbo and Nade were both to stumble and fall there could be another earthquake somehere in the world.

aberhibsfc
30-01-2010, 09:12 AM
They are unbelievable! He is the man who has taken Kilmarnock to the bottom of the league. Why should we be scared of that. Only thing I'm worried about is if Jumbo and Nade were both to stumble and fall there could be another earthquake somehere in the world.

Lol,

If wasn't already, Tynecastle must be a pie-free zone now.

poolman
30-01-2010, 09:20 AM
Just a wee reminder to any of our pink chums looking in

YouTube - HIBERNIAN 6 HEARTS 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gUn9IRZoK0)

HIBERNIAN-0762
30-01-2010, 09:30 AM
Did you hear what he said on SSN last night?, "I've only got 2 or 3 years left in football but if it goes well who knows I might stay on longer", Eh?

:lolyam:

All together now....Cheer up Jimmy Jeffries oh what can it mean...:singing:

mjhibby
30-01-2010, 10:35 AM
He must know what goes on at hertz as he will have his buddies at hertz.The dont play this player,play this lith at rb whose not a rb,strange people taking trainingetc etc so for him to say i hope i can get on with him is naive at best or at worst someone who was looking at being out of a job for a long time.
He was sacked by the team second bottom of the league where he had lost the trust of the fans and the chairman and lost control of the dressing room.Their also forgetting how he left the last time with fans baying for his blood after the 6-2 game(petric in midfield)They are so deluded this man with an 8 year long stint at kilie at killie is seen as the messaih.I dont know whether to laugh or cry.My guess is romanov could see the top six slip away and a good chance of losing in the semi final so has taken a gamble on jeffries who if we are led to believe took minutes to agree as opposed to his former club who did all the due diligence and interviews.
It has obviously worked to the extent of keeping the maroon hordes happy but the next bit is harder and he has to win football matches with the same team and with most of the best players going in the summer.Good luck fatty as i think you are going to need it.Altogether now (cheer up jim jeffries)Btw i wonder if grant stott will manage to slip daydream believer into his show today.:thumbsup:

Hank Schrader
30-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Shaking in my shoes is it? Aye ****ing right I am Jumbos eh? Honestly, I can't get over how utterly deluded they are. I couldn't give a flying toss about Jim Jeffries being appointed manager or them signing Darren Barr.

And for any of the "believers" looking in, go **** yourselves. Deluded muppets the lot of you.

Phil D. Rolls
30-01-2010, 10:45 AM

I think most Hearts fans have issues they should talk about.

- Sex with siblings
- Low Self Esteem
- Grandiose Beliefs
- Paranoid Psychosis
- Trust

I'm thinking of running workshops in the Wester Hailes Plaza, and the Longstone Inn. For the price of a match day ticket, I promise to help anyone affected by these problems to recover to a life free of anguish and self doubt.

How is this possible? Simple because the classes will run from 3pm to 5pm every Saturday. (Or whatever time 3rd Division games kick off).

blaikie
30-01-2010, 12:19 PM
I'm ****ting myself they appointed grandad yam, JJ has done nothing in the last 8 years at Killie except nearly getting them relegated and signing dross like Simon Ford and Gary Locke. Only reason I can see him taking the job is too keep warm during the winter months.

weonlywon6-2
30-01-2010, 12:22 PM

:top marks

its the owner that needed changed not the manager.

when vlad dumps jeffries,which he will just wait for the fall out !!!!

Alfred E Newman
30-01-2010, 12:32 PM

To be fair to Jeffries he did as well as he could at Kilmarnock given the limited resourses. Whether or not he can make a fist of it at Hearts is another thing. Going back to your former employee has worked out for Walter Smith but it doesn`t mean this appointment will be a success. Say what you like about him he is a Hearts man and that will keep him in favour with the maroon balloons in the short term but Vlad is sure to put a spanner in the works eventually. On the other hand I would imagine the Kilmarnock board will be be asking some serious questions about the goings on behind the scenes leading up to this appointment.

Ryan91
30-01-2010, 12:39 PM
Just dropped over to our neighbours at JKB, and i can safely say that they are all deluded, long may it continue i say, they seem to thiink that just because they have a new manager that everything will be alright, and in case anyone hasn't seen it already check Pedantic Hibby's rant about the state of HoM(o)FC here (http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=173343)

GGTTH

One Day Soon
30-01-2010, 12:49 PM
It is truly astonishing that literally every single time you think Uncle Vlad could not possibly do more for us he manages to pull a rabbit out of the hat to either sabotage the club or make them a laughing stock.

This time he's combined sacking a manager who had hauled them up the league despite their threadbare playing resources (and lack of a striker worthy of the name) with bringing the deluded ones almost to a man fawning back at his heels. Some of the statements on Brokebank are toe curlingly embarrassing. I am looking forward to Jeffries bringing all of the success he has had at Killie for the last many years to the Yams. And the post-rationalisation on not signing any new players once the window has closed will be fun too. They're like some kind of castrated over weight eunuch shuffling around on the fringes of a barking madman's harem with no real role other than trying to fleetingly remember what life used to be like when they actually had a set of balls.

No wonder these fuds are the Pornstars. They really will swallow absolutely anything - repeatedly.

truehibernian
30-01-2010, 12:55 PM
Good appointment for them to be honest. Very like Hughes coming to us, and to be honest, JJ and Brown will shake up their system and improve the training set up. Fact remains though, they are £30 million in debt, still owned by an unconcerned, uncaring owner, and have to sell the best of their crop to stay afloat as a football club. The class remains on the green part of Edinburgh.......let the the muffin tops have their wee day to themselves.

Baader
30-01-2010, 01:12 PM
Good appointment for them to be honest. Very like Hughes coming to us, and to be honest, JJ and Brown will shake up their system and improve the training set up. Fact remains though, they are £30 million in debt, still owned by an unconcerned, uncaring owner, and have to sell the best of their crop to stay afloat as a football club. The class remains on the green part of Edinburgh.......let the the muffin tops have their wee day to themselves.

Jeffries is yesterday's man though. He peaked at Hertz in 98. I think he lost it shortly after - mind some of his singings before he left - Fitzroy Simpson, Gordan Petric, Durie!!!

It strikes me as a popularist move by Vlad a la Ashley with Keegan. Can't see it ending any differently from that one to be honest...

Velma Dinkley
30-01-2010, 01:47 PM
To be fair, this could be the start of a new era for hearts. If they can bring in the right players, and with a bit of luck and and plenty of hard work, I see no reason why they won't be pushing for mediocracy in the coming years. It might sound far fetched but don't take that dream away from them.

Kaiser1962
30-01-2010, 01:48 PM

Thats the puzzling bit. JJ is, by all accouts, an OK guy who dosent put up with much crap from anyone. Why would he put himself through this? Unless Vlad genuinely has no interest and therefore no interference. There appears to have been a major change of direction over there in that they have moved away from buying world cup players etc etc and started playing the youngsters with a view to them having a "sell on" value. They even signed Barr and are talking about him being sold for a substantial fee in two years. All that and Vlad was only "joking" when he promised titles and European Trophies within 3 years. Weird or what?

Phil D. Rolls
30-01-2010, 05:34 PM
I'm shaking in my boots after today's results.

the_ginger_hibee
30-01-2010, 05:35 PM

:agree:

I've moved to Australia, just in case!

bobbyhibs1983
30-01-2010, 05:37 PM

dont you know hearts are the big team and we are a hobo team?
you know we cant afford boots:rolleyes:

weecounty hibby
30-01-2010, 05:43 PM
This is straight from the Beeb report. Same old same old.

The manager may have changed at the Edinburgh side but the visitors' approach was as stuffy as ever, with just one shot on target in the whole game.

The_Todd
30-01-2010, 06:05 PM
I can't believe how quickly JJ has turned Hearts around. Just last week Hearts may well have lost that 2-0. At this rate they'll be able to grind out draws by next the end of the season.