PDA

View Full Version : Graeme Smith

Allant1981
29-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Sorry if its already been asked but how come he got to wear the red top on wednesday when the ref was also in red, i thought they couldnt wear the same colours.

Jim44
29-01-2010, 09:06 PM
Sorry if its already been asked but how come he got to wear the red top on wednesday when the ref was also in red, i thought they couldnt wear the same colours.

This anomaly has happened regularly throughout the season. Another feather in the cap of referee incompetence.

EasterRoad4Ever
29-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Just seen the highlights of the mid-week humping of Celic. Just how good was that point blank save by Smith ???? Absolutely stunning.

Dear God, do you think we've found a proper keeper ?

NOLA
29-01-2010, 09:47 PM
at half time the ref should have gone to hibs dressing room and instructed smith to change jerseys, sure i remember a few years back a goalie coming out for the second half wearing the other teams goalie top?

Pretty Boy
29-01-2010, 09:58 PM
at half time the ref should have gone to hibs dressing room and instructed smith to change jerseys, sure i remember a few years back a goalie coming out for the second half wearing the other teams goalie top?

Not sure about that but i remember a few year ago when Mark Bosnich played for Man Utd against Arsenal. The only keeper strip United had was yellow as was Arsenals away strip, Bosnich was told to change by the ref so wore a grey polo neck in the first half then a retro keeper strip hurriedly purchased from the club store in the second.

Allant1981
29-01-2010, 10:24 PM
Just seen the highlights of the mid-week humping of Celic. Just how good was that point blank save by Smith ???? Absolutely stunning.

Dear God, do you think we've found a proper keeper ?

Thought he had a good game, unlike that twat boruc who booted the ball into the hibs end after the game. bet he doesnt get pulled up for that