There goes Lee Wallace :greengrin

Wotherspiniesta
29-01-2010, 02:20 PM
And let their captain move to Boro on loan

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/8482838.stm

:bye:

SlickShoes
29-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Mowbray is doing a great job of dismantling them, some more games up front for samaras and a contract extension would be and excellent next step.

Sir David Gray
29-01-2010, 02:51 PM
Seems strange that he's letting all these players leave.

I can understand letting Killen, McManus and Flood leave as none of them were in the first team plans but Robson was a useful player for them and Caldwell and Fox were fairly regular starters.

In a way I hope they don't sign Lee Wallace in January as Celtic are more of a rival to us at the moment than Hearts are and I would rather if Celtic were not strengthened.

Baader
29-01-2010, 02:56 PM

I can understand letting Killen, McManus and Flood leave as none of them were in the first team plans but Robson was a useful player for them and Caldwell and Fox were fairly regular starters.

In a way I hope they don't sign Lee Wallace in January as Celtic are more of a rival to us at the moment than Hearts are and I would rather if Celtic were not strengthened.

Fox was a Mowbray signing as well. Unless the player wanted away, always think it is not a good sign if a manager moves on his own signings after only a short time. It wouldn't exactly instill me with a great deal of confidence they know what they're doing.

Mind you, McLeish used to do it for us all the time...

Judas Iscariot
29-01-2010, 04:02 PM
The gun must be on his way then :cool2:

Cropley10
29-01-2010, 04:24 PM
The gun must be on his way then :cool2:

If this does indeed happen - wonder if it's linked to CL being sacked?

Betty Boop
29-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Fox was a Mowbray signing as well. Unless the player wanted away, always think it is not a good sign if a manager moves on his own signings after only a short time. It wouldn't exactly instill me with a great deal of confidence they know what they're doing.

Mind you, McLeish used to do it for us all the time...

Apparently his girlfriend hated Scotland and couldn't settle.

Jim44
29-01-2010, 04:36 PM
Apparently his girlfriend hated Scotland and couldn't settle.

Bloody vixen that she is. :greengrin

magnificent_seven
29-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Mowbray seems to be doing an excellent job of subverting the club. Perhaps he is still employed by Hibs and this is all part of the plan to get the Hibees into the CL?! :hmmm:

Woody1985
29-01-2010, 06:12 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if GS told them he wasn't taking the other two if he didn't get Robson and therefore forcing their hand.