PDA

View Full Version : Transfers- Portsmouth <->Tottenham

GraniteCityHibs
29-01-2010, 01:00 PM
With Younes Kaboul about to switch back to Spurs- can anyone find a stat for the number of transfers between Pompey and Spurs in the 5 years or so.

I can think these off the top of my head and there are a few who have switched back to Spurs after joining Pompey.

Mendes -S to P
O'Hara - S to P (twice on loan)
Crouch - P to S
Defoe - S to P, P to S
Sean Davis - S to P
Kaboul - S to P, P to S(today maybe)

I've got a man cold (ambulance on the way!) so the brains not working properly today but i'm sure there are loads more!

GraniteCityHibs
29-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Kranjcar is another one!

Cocaine&Caviar
29-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Kevin prince boateng

GraniteCityHibs
29-01-2010, 02:30 PM
just looked again- Noe Pamarot signed on the same day as Mendes and Davis!

Wayne Routledge was another one!

I don't know why i'm so interested in this but it just seems to me that there have been a lot of transfers between the two clubs! I think it was that treble switch of Mendes Davis and Pamarot that proabably makes it seem like more when i look back at it!

Right i'm goin for a lemsip and a kip!:yawn:

MWHIBBIES
29-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Harry redknapp (s?)

Marabou Stork
29-01-2010, 02:32 PM
So:
Redknapp, as Pompey boss, signs Kaboul from Spurs for 'an undisclosed fee' (da da darrrr) 18 months ago.

Redknapp, as Spurs boss, signs Kaboul from Pompey for 'a fee that could be as much as £11m' (whhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaatttttt????!!!).

Redknapp (Spurs boss) and former Pompey chairman Mandaric are currenly charged with two counts of cheating the public revenue and appears in court on Feb 10th.

Storrie (Pompey chief exec) is currently awaiting trial charged with tax evasion.

2 years ago, Storrie, Redknapp, Mandaric, agent Willie McKay and former Portsmouth player Amdy Faye were all arrested over allegations of corruption during transfer dealings.
All seems above board to me.:idiot: