PDA

View Full Version : First there was Hibs Reunited... then Greenday... how about...

Woody70x2
29-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Out with Derek Riordan night!

Well most of us feel he is being harshly treated when going out for a few beers. So why don't us Hibees unite and go out with Derek for a night out up town.

I wonder how many people we could get together for such an initiative!?!?

What do you think?

silverhibee
29-01-2010, 11:15 AM

Well most of us feel he is being harshly treated when going out for a few beers. So why don't us Hibees unite and go out with Derek for a night out up town.

What do you think?

Delabooze would be right up for that, considering all the good things he has to say about Derek, what a great night they would have chatting away.:wink::greengrin

s.a.m
29-01-2010, 11:20 AM
I think we should all get together, set up a rota, and take turns at having him round to tea on a Friday and Saturday evening. And we could get a team of people on the Get-Derek-settled-doon-with-a-nice-burd case. That'll sort it out.:greengrin

JE89
29-01-2010, 11:21 AM
I think we should all get together, set up a rota, and take turns at having him round to tea on a Friday and Saturday evening. And we could get a team of people on the Get-Derek-settled-doon-with-a-nice-burd case. That'll sort it out.:greengrin

Is Strachen daughter about?

Edit - noticed you said 'nice' :greengrin

RIP
29-01-2010, 12:30 PM

What do you think?

Count me out!

If I wanted to go out with a torn-faced, skinny, workshy, bam who canne stay away from trouble I'd phone up the ex-wife :wink:

CropleyWasGod
29-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Count me out!

If I wanted to go out with a torn-faced, skinny, workshy, bam who canne stay away from trouble I'd phone up the ex-wife :wink:

How is her left foot, though? :confused:

O'Rourke3
29-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Count me out!

If I wanted to go out with a torn-faced, skinny, workshy, bam who canne stay away from trouble I'd phone up the ex-wife :wink::faf:

Keith_M
29-01-2010, 01:48 PM
How is her left foot, though? :confused:

Why, what would you like her to do with it?

:shocked:

:greengrin

CropleyWasGod
29-01-2010, 01:52 PM
Why, what would you like her to do with it?

:shocked:

:greengrin

Well, I'm just thinking... if she can bend a ball up and over a wall, then I'm sure we could excuse her all of her other faults. (cf Deeks :greengrin)