PDA

View Full Version : Cheating

allmodcons
28-01-2010, 09:07 PM
Maybe been posted already and I've missed it, but how good is it when cheating (Yeungs outrageous dive last night) leads to the oppostion (us)
gaining from it?

Good when cheating doesn't pay. Out of this world when it leads to us scoring an injury time winner at Celtic.:greengrin

Expecting Rain
29-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Maybe been posted already and I've missed it, but how good is it when cheating (Yeungs outrageous dive last night) leads to the oppostion (us)
gaining from it?

Good when cheating doesn't pay. Out of this world when it leads to us scoring an injury time winner at Celtic.:greengrin

Not in Nakamura or Petrov`s class when it comes to diving or indeed the biggest cheat of them all Lafferty.

jdships
29-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Not in Nakamura or Petrov`s class when it comes to diving or indeed the biggest cheat of them all Lafferty.

Diving is nothing new !
Remember the guy McDonald who p;ayed for the Huns a good few years
ago ?
He would have won an Olympic gold medal for diving :greengrin

allmodcons
29-01-2010, 10:35 AM

I wouldn't disagree with that Churchy but can't ever recall us benefitting from those 3 cheating versus Hibs.

Point is, if Yeung hadn't dived, I doubt that Rankin would have been able to clear the ball thereby leading to our winner.

As an aside, Rankin's box to box run for the injury time winner was phenomenal. :top marks

HibbyKeith
29-01-2010, 10:38 AM
I wouldn't disagree with that Churchy but can't ever recall us benefitting from those 3 cheating versus Hibs.

Point is, if Yeung hadn't dived, I doubt that Rankin would have been able to clear the ball thereby leading to our winner.

As an aside, Rankin's box to box run for the injury time winner was phenomenal. :top marks

:agree::agree:

Bunter
29-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Diving is nothing new !
ago ?
He would have won an Olympic gold medal for diving :greengrin
I remember him. He was that big a diver, everyone called him Polaris, even the huns.

MSK
29-01-2010, 10:46 AM
Diving is nothing new !
ago ?
He would have won an Olympic gold medal for diving :greengrinJohn "Mcdive"....aye remember that cheating git well ..:grr:

matty_f
29-01-2010, 10:48 AM
gaining from it?

I thought it was brilliant, I just wish the ref had gone back and booked him for it after we'd scored.

Same old Celtc...