The_Todd
28-01-2010, 06:39 PM
Saturday 30th January 2010
Clydesdale Bank Premier League
Easter Road Stadium
Kick Off 3.00pm

Will there be pay at the gate?
:hnet:

There's always PATG for Cat B matches. I expect more than usual after Hamilton and Spetic, but not a sell out by a long shot.

hibby4ever
28-01-2010, 07:17 PM
I'm going won two tickets so happy that don't need to pay lol and also get the comfy seats

HibbyAndy
28-01-2010, 07:30 PM
I'm going won two tickets so happy that don't need to pay lol and also get the comfy seats

You made your prawn sandwich yet then?

lyonhibs
28-01-2010, 08:26 PM
I can never tell if people who start these "will there be PATG" threads before Category B games are on the wind-up or not.

For future reference, there will ALWAYS be (maybe not whilst the East is being rebuilt) and ALWAYS has been (in my living memory) tickets available on the day, from the turnstiles, for games against all SPL teams, excpet the OF, Hearts and possibly, occassionaly, Aberdeen.

Voila!!!

HibbyAndy
28-01-2010, 08:28 PM
I can never tell if people who start these "will there be PATG" threads before Category B games are on the wind-up or not.

For future reference, there will ALWAYS be (maybe not whilst the East is being rebuilt) and ALWAYS has been (in my living memory) tickets available on the day, from the turnstiles, for games against all SPL teams, excpet the OF, Hearts and possibly, occassionaly, Aberdeen.

Voila!!!

:agree:

Hence my :hilarious post

CallumHibs07
28-01-2010, 08:36 PM
Why are people who sit in the West called "prawn-sandwich" supporters?

(no smart comments like "they're not, they're hibs supporters" please):greengrin

HibbyAndy
28-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Why are people who sit in the West called "prawn-sandwich" supporters?

(no smart comments like "they're not, they're hibs supporters" please):greengrin

Cause they sit there with nae passion :devil:

I was in the West ONCE..and some old granny gave me a row for shouting :bitchy:..felt like saying, 'where do you think you are love, the fitba'...not my cuppa T, its the East or nowt for me.

CallumHibs07
28-01-2010, 08:43 PM

I was in the West ONCE..and some old granny gave me a row for shouting :bitchy:..felt like saying, 'where do you think you are love, the fitba'...not my cuppa T, its the East or nowt for me.

I'm stuck in the west because my dad likes it there:bitchy:

Dying to be in the east, will probably move next season:agree:

MountcastleHibs
28-01-2010, 08:46 PM

Looking for a bite, you've got one :wink:

I sit in the West Lower, and to say I, and the fans around me don't have passion is crazy. Most games I go home with a severe lack of voice from cheering my team on. Admittedly, if you try to start singing songs you get looked at your like from a different planet. Much prefer away games.

I was going to move to the East this season, but with the rumours surrounding the rebuild, have delayed. Shall be on the move once it's built though :thumbsup:

Get myself in with the more passionate, and die hard fans :yawn:

HibbyAndy
28-01-2010, 08:48 PM
I'm stuck in the west because my dad likes it there:bitchy:

Dying to be in the east, will probably move next season:agree:

Get yersel in the Madhoose with me :agree:

See when you score against Hearts, nowt else matters for 30 seconds.

Absolute best feeling in the world :agree:

HibbyAndy
28-01-2010, 08:52 PM

I sit in the West Lower, and to say I, and the fans around me don't have passion is crazy. Most games I go home with a severe lack of voice from cheering my team on. Admittedly, if you try to start singing songs you get looked at your like from a different planet. Much prefer away games.

I was going to move to the East this season, but with the rumours surrounding the rebuild, have delayed. Shall be on the move once it's built though :thumbsup:

Each tae there own ma man..but you cannae doubt the East is the place to be if you like a bit singing and the place to be Derby day..if not then the West is the place to be.

Not saying for 1 minute the guys in the West are less passionate, ( that was a wee windup) but it will only ever be the East for me.

Every individual is different, bare that in mind.

CallumHibs07
28-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Get yersel in the Madhoose with me :agree:

See when you score against Hearts, nowt else matters for 30 seconds.

Absolute best feeling in the world :agree:

:agree:

Unfortunately, the only derby I have been at in the east was the 0-2 SC defeat to Hearts.:bitchy:

And I'm a midget because i'm only 15

MountcastleHibs
28-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Each tae there own ma man..but you cannae doubt the East is the place to be if you like a bit singing and the place to be Derby day..if not then the West is the place to be.

Not saying for 1 minute the guys in the West are less passionate, ( that was a wee windup) but it will only ever be the East for me.

Every individual is different, bare that in mind.

Certainly can't deny that the East looks the place to be. I love singing my wee heart out, and cheering the boys on. Like I say, unless you're doing this against a big team, you get looked at like you're an alien in the West.

I'll be in the East as soon as the new one is built :thumbsup:

down-the-slope
28-01-2010, 10:16 PM
The East is a Midden and a Myth and has been since standing ended....and even less so than the days when it was uncovered

NAE NOOKIE
28-01-2010, 10:44 PM

If more noisy is passionate then I agree. See me circa the 70s.

But I would be willing to bet that the die hards are pretty well spread out all over ER, not just the East. I sit in the FF and have done for years and have been there for the bad as well as the good times.

MountcastleHibs
29-01-2010, 12:14 AM
If more noisy is passionate then I agree. See me circa the 70s.

But I would be willing to bet that the die hards are pretty well spread out all over ER, not just the East. I sit in the FF and have done for years and have been there for the bad as well as the good times.

I suppose it's hard to define passion in footballing terms. For me, it's supporting your team through thick and thin, and cheering them and being noisy about it.

This is my twelfth season as season ticket holder, and would never give it up for anything :thumbsup:

Here for the bad/hard times, as well as the good.

You're right though, the die hards are spread around all over the stadium, not just the East. :agree: