PDA

View Full Version : How did Liam Miller celebrate last night?

Antifa Hibs
28-01-2010, 03:05 PM
After Danny boys winner and at FT.

Was to busy going off my nut to notice, did he celebrate or was it a heid down type thing as not to upset the already hurting tims?

The lads a class act BTW, signing of the decade :agree:

hibsbollah
28-01-2010, 03:08 PM
He lit up a large Montecristo cigar, took a sip of his 1961 Chateau Lafite and began reading his Dostoyevsky novel, while singing 'if you hate the f***ing Celtic clap your hands'.

A class act.

Sammy7nil
28-01-2010, 05:36 PM
With a Fish Supper and Irn Bru

Hibbyradge
28-01-2010, 05:43 PM
He had a quick J. Arthur and then wiped his hands on Aiden McGeady's haircut.

TRC
28-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Not aswell as the Hibs website has amazing!!!

Dashing Bob S
28-01-2010, 06:06 PM
He lit up a large Montecristo cigar, took a sip of his 1961 Chateau Lafite and began reading his Dostoyevsky novel, while singing 'if you hate the f***ing Celtic clap your hands'.

A class act.

That was actually me but it was a Tolstoy novel.

HibbyAndy
28-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Miller when the whistle goes if you watched closely sqaured up to the asian that took a dive prior to Danny boys winner.

Celtc man my erse :cool2:

The Voice Of Reason
28-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Miller when the whistle goes if you watched closely sqaured up to the asian that took a dive prior to Danny boys winner.

Celtc man my erse :cool2:

Than after that (when no-one else was watching, apart from me) Liam ran to the centre spot, quickly pulled his shorts and pants down and did a big jobbie on the centre spot.

That'll teach those naughty Celtic fans for booing him. :agree:

P.S The Celtic groundsman has today sent Liam a thank you letter as the grass on the centre spot has never grown so quickly. :agree:

HibbyAndy
28-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Than after that (when no-one else was watching, apart from me) Liam ran to the centre spot, quickly pulled his shorts and pants down and did a big jobbie on the centre spot.
That'll teach those naughty Celtic fans for booing him. :agree:

P.S The Celtic groundsman has today sent Liam a thank you letter as the grass on the centre spot has never grown so quickly. :agree:

And asked for tomorrows Daily record so he could wipe his erse knowing the drivel that would be written about Celtc losing and giving hibs no credit atall is a bit to much.