PDA

View Full Version : Question soor grapes

thefifer1959
28-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Has any one evr noticed that when ever Rangers or Celtic get beat the media always takes there side, no credit to the teams who have just beat them after soaking up a lot of preasure. but when Rangers and Celtic win in the same manner its headline news that they dug deep. Or if the above two score an off side goal there supporters all agree it was good.

Sorry but just my daily grump ( I watched the Hibees at my Uncles away back in 1963 (4years old) and feel in love with a team, I will be a Hibee until i Die))

KerPlunk
28-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Twas ever thus. There are many more unwashed, smelly maggot-eaters in the West who are able to buy tomorrows ersepaper disguised as newspaper, therefore the Suckers of Satan's C*ck (Traynor, Young, JacksHun, Braodfoot, Keevins et al) know which side of their bread has the butter.

Don't lose too much sleep over it.

:rolleyes:

Jim44
28-01-2010, 03:25 PM
The simple fact of the matter is that all the rags love both Rangers and Celtic, who both ridiculously claim that all rags favour the other. They gets shots each of being the good guys and the bad guys respectively.

Aldo
28-01-2010, 04:54 PM
Who gives a **** aboot the west coast media...has always and will always be like that. It really gets my goat but we just stuck 2 fingers up at them last night.

Listened to Mowbrays after match interview and he praised Hibs for coming and soaking up the pressure and having the kohonas to go out and try and win the game.

He must be wondering what to do next. Bet he didnt think it would be this hard.

Mikeystewart
28-01-2010, 05:06 PM
The closest the other clubs get is that skull bashingly annoying line of questioning from chick young "can you challenge the old firm"? or "do you think you can win one of the domestic cups"? offers no help only a way for the west coast media to create a bubble that they take great pleasure in bursting when you drop points to a diddy team like Hamilton.

p.s no disrespect to Hamilton:greengrin

GieTheBaTaeReilly
28-01-2010, 05:21 PM
I noticed previously that yon folk-singer, Joan, only played Glasgow and didn't have an Edinburgh gig.

Another example of west-coast Baez.

----

I'll get me coat.

H18sry
28-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Has any one evr noticed that when ever Rangers or Celtic get beat the media always takes there side, no credit to the teams who have just beat them after soaking up a lot of preasure. but when Rangers and Celtic win in the same manner its headline news that they dug deep. Or if the above two score an off side goal there supporters all agree it was good.

Sorry but just my daily grump ( I watched the Hibees at my Uncles away back in 1963 (4years old) and feel in love with a team, I will be a Hibee until i Die))

Welcome to .net :wink:

Moody Mulder
28-01-2010, 05:35 PM
I noticed previously that yon folk-singer, Joan, only played Glasgow and didn't have an Edinburgh gig.

Another example of west-coast Baez.

----

I'll get me coat.

:top marks

Saorsa
28-01-2010, 06:29 PM

Sorry but just my daily grump ( I watched the Hibees at my Uncles away back in 1963 (4years old) and feel in love with a team, I will be a Hibee until i Die))Dinnae read the weegie media, I dinnae bother, never bought and wouldnae use their rags tae wipe *****e off my shoes. Their only purpose is tae pander tae the masses of old squirm bigots.