I love him more :agree: :thumbsup: :notworthy:

Toaods
27-01-2010, 11:51 PM
I dinnae mind him quite so much now.

:greengrin

Liam89
27-01-2010, 11:52 PM
I love him more :agree: :thumbsup: :notworthy:

Sorry, its me who loves him the most. (this is turning into "who is the greatest hibs fan" thread) :greengrin

Jonnyboy
27-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Thats all. :notworthy::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bob Malcolm will be gutted G :greengrin

Hainan Hibs
Oh Yogi we love you:thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
I dinnae mind him quite so much now.

Yogi 1 toads 0. :wink:

Jonnyboy
27-01-2010, 11:54 PM

:faf:

Toaods
27-01-2010, 11:56 PM

:bitchy: Yogi 1 Toaods 5

Toaods
27-01-2010, 11:57 PM

you do love the scoreline quote though eh...admit it. :greengrin

Jonnyboy
27-01-2010, 11:57 PM
:bitchy: Yogi 1 Toaods 5

Offside every time ref!!

Oops I'm beginning to sound like a Smellsick fan :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
28-01-2010, 12:01 AM
you do love the scoreline quote though eh...admit it. :greengrin

:agree: :greengrin I laughed at the first one, even though it was a little in poor taste. My sence of humour. :wink:

Toaods
28-01-2010, 12:03 AM
Offside every time ref!!

Oops I'm beginning to sound like a Smellsick fan :greengrin

new song from the Smellick unfaithfull tonight too:

"Who're the maaasuns in the black(strips)" :greengrin

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
28-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Me too!

And when he bring home the Scottish Cup I'll propose. :tee hee:

marleyhib
28-01-2010, 12:14 AM
I love hibs

I love yogi

and I really love beating celtic

general love in tonight

--------
28-01-2010, 12:19 AM

You know, that's taken all the gloss off the evening - why did you have to remind me that we failed to sign Bob Malcolm in the close season, J?

We will never be a complete, well-rounded team until we have Bob Malcolm strutting his stuff on the hallowed turf.

"I could not love Yogi half so much
Loved I not Bob Malcolm more....":boo hoo:

Jonnyboy
28-01-2010, 12:20 AM
You know, that's taken all the gloss off the evening - why did you have to remind me that we failed to sign Bob Malcolm in the close season, J?

We will never be a complete, well-rounded team until we have Bob Malcolm strutting his stuff on the hallowed turf.

:boo hoo:

Step away from the decanter young man :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
28-01-2010, 11:37 AM

He'd still stand out in that team John. :greengrin

Andy74
28-01-2010, 12:36 PM
Thats all. :notworthy::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mr Hughes to you, he doesn't want to be called Yogi as a manager.

blackpoolhibs
28-01-2010, 12:41 PM
Mr Hughes to you, he doesn't want to be called Yogi as a manager.

I'm so so so sorry John. I love John Hughes, and would have his babies, but it seems Gerald has beaten me to that particular honour.:wink:

3pm
28-01-2010, 12:47 PM
I am happy to admit I still have doubts that he will be 'the man' in the long term although would be delighted to be proved wrong. He has done very well in the time he has been here though and credit to him for that.

Last night was a magnificent result - I never expected that. Long may it continue.

Well done John Hughes! :agree:

davemcbain
28-01-2010, 12:50 PM
Well he's got one over on Booboo, let's hope he can do something similar to Rangers Smith and Picnic Basket(case) Lazlo.

Baldy Foghorn
28-01-2010, 12:51 PM
I am happy to admit I still have doubts that he will be 'the man' in the long term although would be delighted to be proved wrong. He has done very well in the time he has been here though and credit to him for that.

Last night was a magnificent result - I never expected that. Long may it continue.

yes I am in the same camp as you Russell, but 3rd in table just 2 points off 2nd place is an exceptional start for Mr Hughes in his tenure as Hibs gaffer

3pm
28-01-2010, 12:52 PM
yes I am in the same camp as you Russell, but 3rd in table just 2 points off 2nd place is an exceptional start for Mr Hughes in his tenure as Hibs gaffer

Absolutely...:thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
28-01-2010, 12:54 PM

Can i ask why you have doubts? As imho since he arrived, he's just taken the club, and dragged it forward at a great rate of knotts. And every player he's brought to the club has been an improvement on the players they replaced. Plus we are 3rd on merit, far and away better than most of us could surely have imagined. There have been very little negatives in fact. As you say though, long may it continue. :thumbsup:

Lucius Apuleius
28-01-2010, 12:58 PM

Me three but I am starting to like him.:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
28-01-2010, 01:01 PM

The same question to you.

Can i ask why you have doubts? As imho since he arrived, he's just taken the club, and dragged it forward at a great rate of knotts. And every player he's brought to the club has been an improvement on the players they replaced. Plus we are 3rd on merit, far and away better than most of us could surely have imagined. There have been very little negatives in fact.

Littlest Hobo
28-01-2010, 01:01 PM
I had my doubts too. He's made a few errors in my opinion tactically, some of which he has publicly admitted. That's what I like about him, his honesty.

I can now see that he is improving the squad slowly but surely. Whether that squad will be good enough to get us third spot or win a trophy remains to be seen but I'm more up beat about my team than I've been in a long time. I think fans need to sometimes take a step back and take a look at the bigger picture. So far so good :thumbsup:

Baldy Foghorn
28-01-2010, 01:05 PM
The same question to you.

Can i ask why you have doubts? As imho since he arrived, he's just taken the club, and dragged it forward at a great rate of knotts. And every player he's brought to the club has been an improvement on the players they replaced. Plus we are 3rd on merit, far and away better than most of us could surely have imagined. There have been very little negatives in fact.

I'm just not convinced wholeheartedly yet...... The players he has brought in have been exceptional, Stokes, Miller, McBride, Smith et al, and we have now got a great squad.....For which Hughes has to be applauded / congratulated on.......

I still query some of his tactics and decision making, which i find slightly baffling at times, still can't argue with the league position......

If he wins the league, I might even buy him dinner......

WindyMiller
28-01-2010, 01:05 PM
I had my doubts too. He's made a few errors in my opinion tactically, some of which he has publicly admitted. That's what I like about him, his honesty.

I can now see that he is improving the squad slowly but surely. Whether that squad will be good enough to get us third spot or win a trophy remains to be seen but I'm more up beat about my team than I've been in a long time. I think fans need to sometimes take a step back and take a look at the bigger picture. So far so good :thumbsup:

This.

Jonnyboy
28-01-2010, 01:06 PM
I'm just not convinced wholeheartedly yet...... The players he has brought in have been exceptional, Stokes, Miller, McBride, Smith et al, and we have now got a great squad.....For which Hughes has to be applauded / congratulated on.......

I still query some of his tactics and decision making, which i find slightly baffling at times, still can't argue with the league position......

I think we all do that S, to a degree but even Eddie Turnbull baffled me at times over those things :wink:

Littlest Hobo
28-01-2010, 01:10 PM
This.

:confused: Care to elaborate mate? No got a clue what your on about or what you might mean by this post?? Anybody help?:confused:

blackpoolhibs
28-01-2010, 01:10 PM

I dont think there is a manager in the world we all agree with. They all make mistakes. Although i doubt very much we'd be in a better position, if he listened to the fans. I also will by him dinner, drinks all night, and sleep with him if we win the league.

Littlest Hobo
28-01-2010, 01:11 PM
I dont think there is a manager in the world we all agree with. They all make mistakes. Although i doubt very much we'd be in a better position, if he listened to the fans. I also will by him dinner, drinks all night, and sleep with him if we win the league.

Can you make that a threesome? :wink::greengrin

Seveno
28-01-2010, 01:12 PM
I loved Yogi's response to the question ' Was that your best night as Hibs Manager ?' He replied, ' No, the night I was appointed Hibs Manager was my best night'. :thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
28-01-2010, 01:12 PM
Can you make that a threesome? :wink::greengrin

Only if you bring some beans.:wink:

WindyMiller
28-01-2010, 01:14 PM
:confused: Care to elaborate mate? No got a clue what your on about or what you might mean by this post?? Anybody help?:confused:

It means that agree with your post.:thumbsup:

Littlest Hobo
28-01-2010, 01:17 PM
[QUOTE=WindyMiller;2326033]It means that agree with your post.:thumbsup:[/QUOTE
I'd better untie the lace on ma boxing gloves then eh!:wink::thumbsup:

Littlest Hobo
28-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Only if you bring some beans.:wink:

Has to be Heinz :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
28-01-2010, 01:19 PM

Haha he might throw the last game just in case, what a thought for him Gary

blackpoolhibs
28-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Haha he might throw the last game just in case, what a thought for him Gary

I will have you know i'm very good.

Baldy Foghorn
28-01-2010, 01:21 PM

I will have to accept your word on this, no way you are proving it to me

blackpoolhibs
28-01-2010, 01:23 PM
I will have to accept your word on this, no way you are proving it to me

You'd love it.

Andy74
28-01-2010, 01:24 PM

He is.

WindyMiller
28-01-2010, 01:39 PM
[QUOTE=WindyMiller;2326033]It means that agree with your post.:thumbsup:[/QUOTE
I'd better untie the lace on ma boxing gloves then eh!:wink::thumbsup:

You'll need tae put yer teeth back in first.:wink:

blackpoolhibs
28-01-2010, 10:15 PM
One day on, and i still love you John. :not worth:not worth

Horse
28-01-2010, 10:22 PM
I thought Yogi was tactically inept compared to mowbray last night. Mowbrays team were magnificent in spells and if they'd taken their chances it could've been 4 or 5 nil to Celtic.

Sounds a wee bit like something mowbray might say himself. Long live yogi!

blackpoolhibs
28-01-2010, 10:29 PM
I thought Yogi was tactically inept compared to mowbray last night. Mowbrays team were magnificent in spells and if they'd taken their chances it could've been 4 or 5 nil to Celtic.

Sounds a wee bit like something mowbray might say himself. Long live yogi!

In what way was he tactically inept?

Horse
28-01-2010, 10:41 PM
In what way was he tactically inept?

He wasn't tactically inept at all. It was more an ironic swipe (admittedly not a very good one) at Mowbray who always seems to appear at post match interviews with that type of excuse for a bad result. I think Yogi is doing a great job compared to Mowbray, especially when you compare the squad's and budgets that each of them inherited when they took over their respective clubs. What has Mowbray spent in comparison to Yogi? Has it been worth it given that they're only 2 points better off than us?

Apologies that I forgot sarcasm doesn't come across as well when written, in my defence I'm off work tomorrow and have had a good few beers to celebrate that nights results - Hibs win at the Parkhead slums and the ****bos get humped 3.0 at the bus shelter, it doesn't get much better!

blackpoolhibs
28-01-2010, 10:49 PM
He wasn't tactically inept at all. It was more an ironic swipe (admittedly not a very good one) at Mowbray who always seems to appear at post match interviews with that type of excuse for a bad result. I think Yogi is doing a great job compared to Mowbray, especially when you compare the squad's and budgets that each of them inherited when they took over their respective clubs. What has Mowbray spent in comparison to Yogi? Has it been worth it given that they're only 2 points better off than us?

Apologies that I forgot sarcasm doesn't come across as well when written, in my defence I'm off work tomorrow and have had a good few beers to celebrate that nights results - Hibs win at the Parkhead slums and the ****bos get humped 3.0 at the bus shelter, it doesn't get much better!