PDA

View Full Version : Ian Black injury

Liam89
27-01-2010, 10:48 PM
"Capping off a bad night...

That looked like one of the worst injuries I've seen at Tynie - a blow right to the middle of his back as he was falling, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's some kind of spinal impact injury.

Horrible. Anyone with any news of how he is?

Jeez Ian, I hope that wasn't as bad as it looked."

Obviously Quoted from Keekback.

"I was thinking that it could have been a broken back. Hope not, Ian. Has he had any previous back injuries because in a few games I have noticed him going down holding his back?"

Toaods
27-01-2010, 10:54 PM
bothered.

Jonnyboy
27-01-2010, 10:55 PM
"Capping off a bad night...

That looked like one of the worst injuries I've seen at Tynie - a blow right to the middle of his back as he was falling, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's some kind of spinal impact injury.

Horrible. Anyone with any news of how he is?

Jeez Ian, I hope that wasn't as bad as it looked."

Obviously Quoted from Keekback.

"I was thinking that it could have been a broken back. Hope not, Ian. Has he had any previous back injuries because in a few games I have noticed him going down holding his back?"

Never like to hear of a player being injured like that but I'm sorely tempted to make an exception this time :wink:

Woody1985
27-01-2010, 10:57 PM
Hopefully it's not as bad as spinal damage but a few broken ribs would be fine. :greengrin

Toaods
27-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Hopefully it's not as bad as spinal damage but a few broken ribs would be fine. :greengrin

just be the usual Yakbakistan hype to deflect away from another shambles of a performance.

It was so bad it never even warranted a mention in the BBC game summary report, infact IIRC not even mentioned in the text updates.

He's a dirty wee skunk so what goes around comes around and all that. bet a few SPL players will raise their glass tonight.

Jonnyboy
27-01-2010, 11:00 PM
just be the usual Yakbakistan hype to deflect away from another shambles of a performance.

It was so bad it never even warranted a mention in the BBC game summary report, infact IIRC not even mentioned in the text updates.

He's a dirty wee skunk so what goes around comes around and all that. bet a few SPL players will raise their glass tonight.

Aint that the truth :agree:

Hainan Hibs
27-01-2010, 11:03 PM
Let's face it, we're just hobo's jealous that Hearts got Ian Black and we had to settle for players like Liam Miller and Kevin Mcbride.

Wait a minute....:greengrin

BEEJ
27-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Don't like Black at all. But I wouldn't wish a spinal injury on anyone. :no way:

_hucks_
27-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Don't like Black at all. But I wouldn't wish a spinal injury on anyone. :no way:

True that - I wouldn't even entertain the idea of taking the smallest bit of pleasure from someone getting an injury of the magnitude being suggested in the OP.

--------
27-01-2010, 11:16 PM
True that - I wouldn't even entertain the idea of taking the smallest bit of pleasure from someone getting an injury of the magnitude being suggested in the OP.

Well it seems it's the usual storm in a Buckie bottle - he was upright and walking ('gingerly' they said - had he borrowed Mikey's wig?) around the dressing-room after the game.

Black being crocked by an Aberdeen player? Sounds almost like friendly fore to me - like on like.

Still - wouldn't want the guy crippled.

Judas Iscariot
27-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Who gives a ****..

The wee smack heid will be as right as rain once he's chased the dragon on the way hame :agree:

Big Frank
27-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Who gives a ****..

The wee smack heid will be as right as rain once he's chased the dragon on the way hame :agree:

:faf:

Ouch!

HibeeMcGinn1
27-01-2010, 11:52 PM
Dont wish that on anyone. Stick in blacky

fatbloke
27-01-2010, 11:57 PM
Dont wish that on anyone. Stick in blacky

Never mind IB get to bed ya spotty wee belter.:greengrin:greengrin.

See ya sat, hopefully not to cold for her ladyship:thumbsup:

Leithenhibby
28-01-2010, 12:09 AM

It did look a very sore one if truth be told. But as you say, BOTHERED. (as in how very dare you)..

Cabbage East
28-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Nae luck :faf:

swazzie
28-01-2010, 07:32 AM
I do hope it isn't a serious injury, but honestly, since when did any Hearts player have a spine?

Sergey
28-01-2010, 07:34 AM
Never like to hear of a player being injured like that but I'm sorely tempted to make an exception this time :wink:

As I did when Iain Munro cracked Neal Cooper's leg in a semi at Dens Park.

:greengrin

whiskyhibby
28-01-2010, 09:06 AM
:blah:
I do hope it isn't a serious injury, but honestly, since when did any Hearts player have a spine?

:faf::faf:

smurf
28-01-2010, 09:15 AM
HMFC are a spineless lot.

Toaods
28-01-2010, 12:44 PM
HMFC are a spineless lot.

hearts have really gon eInternational this week, between a Scotland recall for Mikey Stewart and now stories eminating from Tynie of an appearance by 'Vertie Brokes'