PDA

View Full Version : Just Back...

Leithenhibby
27-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Fae Tincastle :devil:, was meeting up with Scott Wilson to talk things over with the fundraiser. HONEST..:wink:

Got to be said the HMFC are very poor and Aberdeen were not much better.

I could go on but I'm no. Suffice to say, Well Done The Wee Team :thumbsup:

Toaods
27-01-2010, 11:42 PM
Fae Tincastle :devil:, was meeting up with Scott Wilson to talk things over with the fundraiser. HONEST..:wink:

Got to be said HMFC are very poor and Aberdeen were not much better.

LTYF.

TOLD YOU YESTERDAY, YOU DINNAE HAVE TO STAY.:grr:

Jonnyboy
27-01-2010, 11:42 PM

Got to be said the HMFC are very poor and Aberdeen were not much better.

How brilliant was that - watching HoMoFC getting rogered and then hearing Hibs had won at Darkheid :thumbsup:

Leithenhibby
28-01-2010, 12:19 AM
LTYF.

TOLD YOU YESTERDAY, YOU DINNAE HAVE TO STAY.:grr:

Had every intention to leave after half time, but as Mikey got more and more purple in the face, I thought it could end in a red card as he chased after the Dons players almost in a rage...:faf:

Leithenhibby
28-01-2010, 12:26 AM
How brilliant was that - watching HoMoFC getting rogered and then hearing Hibs had won at Darkheid :thumbsup:

Have to say Jonnyboy, it was very easy on the eye, not a classic by any stretch but just to sit and Analise everything from a different point of view was, enjoyable shall we say.

Scott Wilson - "O'****** I don't believe it, the hi-bees have just scored in the 92nd minute" :faf::faf: Priceless...

james62
28-01-2010, 12:27 AM
Had every intention to leave after half time, but as Mikey got more and more purple in the face, I thought it could end in a red card as he chased after the Dons players almost in a rage...:faf:

Given the disciplinary records of those 2 the fact there wasn't a red card in that match was even more surprising than Darren Mackie scoring :greengrin

Jonnyboy
28-01-2010, 12:30 AM
Have to say Jonnyboy, it was very easy on the eye, not a classic by any stretch but just to sit and Analise everything from a different point of view was, enjoyable shall we say.

Scott Wilson - "O'****** I don't believe it, the hi-bees have just scored in the 92nd minute" :faf::faf: Priceless...

:greengrin A Mastercard moment :thumbsup:

Leithenhibby
28-01-2010, 12:37 AM
:greengrin A Mastercard moment :thumbsup:

As he was announcing the final scores..."as if the night couldn't get any worse, Hibs have just beaten Celtic 2-1"..choke, choke..:greengrin

Got to be said the Guy is sound as ...:cool2:

Jonnyboy
28-01-2010, 12:38 AM
As he was announcing the final scores..."as if the night couldn't get any worse, Hibs have just beaten Celtic 2-1"..choke, choke..:greengrin

Got to be said the Guy is sound as ...:cool2:

Met him a few times and I agree but I have to say he does my nut in with his 'lets make some noise' pish :greengrin

Leithenhibby
28-01-2010, 12:42 AM
Met him a few times and I agree but I have to say he does my nut in with his 'lets make some noise' pish :greengrin

:top marks and the daft bassas say "how loud"...