PDA

View Full Version : Shabby Laslo wants me to sign for HMFC

Toaods
27-01-2010, 11:01 PM
(From BBC/SPORT/FOOTBALL/SPL/HEARTS):

Meanwhile, Laszlo has confirmed that he still hopes that there may be more signings at Hearts before the transfer window closes on Monday.
And the goal scoring department in particular is one that he wants to strengthen.
"I hope that we can still add to the squad someone who can be more offensive," added Laszlo.

Hoi....Shabby - your a ****ing twat, son a ****ing whore, daft inbred, smelly Hearts ****. Total ******** who needs the **** kicked the **** out of you."

When do I start? Toaods.

matty_f
27-01-2010, 11:03 PM

Meanwhile, Laszlo has confirmed that he still hopes that there may be more signings at Hearts before the transfer window closes on Monday.
And the goal scoring department in particular is one that he wants to strengthen.
"I hope that we can still add to the squad someone who can be more offensive," added Laszlo.

Hoi....Shabby - your a ****ing twat, son a ****ing whore, daft inbred, smelly Hearts ****. Total ******** who needs the **** kicked the **** out of you."

When do I start?

:tee hee:

That's funny in itself, but to add to the amusement, is one of the strikers he wants not Lee Miller? Between Miller and Nade, Plan F will be guaranteeing at least 3 goals a season.:thumbsup:

Pedantic_Hibee
27-01-2010, 11:03 PM

When do I start?

You realise it'll most likely be voluntary work?

There's nae chance of you getting paid given that they've just *****ed 12k a week on Darren Barr.

Plus, ye cannae stay back for extra training, you'll be bombed off the pitch at 12pm by a group of sweaty, plook-punctured halfwits wanting a game a o' basketball.

--------
27-01-2010, 11:05 PM

When do I start? Toaods.

Toaods, I have to say that if he's looking for someone more offensive, he couldn't possibly find anyone more offensive about Hearts than you....

...... except maybe Bad Martini? :cool2:

Black Kyle
27-01-2010, 11:13 PM
Umm, err, I dunno why all these umm Hibeez, hate me so err, umm much.

Yours in umm, err, sportz

Csaba um, er, what's my surname umm, err

Jonnyboy
27-01-2010, 11:14 PM

When do I start? Toaods.

Good one D :faf:

hfc rd
27-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Whats wrong with Nade and Witteveen? :faf:. Mad vlad has already told you shabba that you don't need a striker.