PDA

View Full Version : Hope GOALbraith is on the bench on Saturday

Toaods
27-01-2010, 10:51 PM
then Yogi can send the laddie round on his own for a warm up and take a huge slice of over-appreciation.

He has come back from a bad injury and the realease from Old Trafford so it was likely he'd find it hard going after the inital burst of excitement at being involved.

Still has a long road to make his way alongbut IMHO he really does looks very promising indeed...:top marks

--------
27-01-2010, 10:53 PM
then Yogi can send the laddie round on his own for a warm up and take a huge slice of over-appreciation.

He has come back from a bad injury and the realease from Old Trafford so it was likely he'd find it hard going after the inital burst of excitement at being involved.

Still has a long road to make his way alongbut IMHO he really does looks very promising indeed...:top marks

I'd say another dose of the same from Dr Yogi would do very nicely. :agree:

Baader
27-01-2010, 11:19 PM
What is his contract situation? Am I right in thinking it was a short term one? Hope to see a lot more of him. Well done Danny!

:notworthy:

hfc rd
27-01-2010, 11:58 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing him from the start.

Toaods
28-01-2010, 12:01 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing him from the start.

me too, but then he couldn't interact with us West/FF-ers as much a she is going to...:wink:

hibsboy90
28-01-2010, 12:14 AM
Bet Sir Alex will have noticed that he scored tonight, and will be glad for the boy.

Nailrod
28-01-2010, 01:03 AM
I'm delighted for Galbraith. With an assist for the winner v. St Mirren and now last night's goal he he's played a vital part in four important points and made the most of limited opportunities. One-on-one with the keeper at one-all in injury time at Parkhead can't have been easy, so I'm looking forward to seeing how he finished it off.

The little I've seen of him he looks sharp and aggressive. A midfield/forward combo I would love to see as part of a 4-4-2 would be:

Wotherspoon, Miller, McBride, Galbraith,

Stokes, Riordan

I'm sure they would knock a few goals in.