PDA

View Full Version : Our old pal Artur Boruc

zlatan
27-01-2010, 10:44 PM
Booked after the final whistle for volleying the ball into the Hibs fans :hilarious

Liam89
27-01-2010, 10:49 PM
I love him. He must have a special place in his heart for hibs.

Always giving us points, what a man.

I mean, come on, he was even kind enough to give us hibs fans the match ball and took the booking for it. :devil:

shamo9
27-01-2010, 10:50 PM

I mean, come on, he was even kind enough to give us hibs fans the match ball and took the booking for it. :devil:

He had a little lapse when he tipped that Wotherspoon shot onto the post earlier in the season. Glad that he's returned to form:agree:

Alfred E Newman
27-01-2010, 10:52 PM
the silly old queen is a total clown.

givescotlandfreedom
27-01-2010, 10:53 PM
How far he has come? I remember Boruc's old style blatant spills to help give us easy tap ins, tonight he was much more subtle for the first goal allowing Stokes to nip in ahead of him to nod it in. Well done Artur, you're maturing into a fine player for us :thumbsup:

Hainan Hibs
I love how we make him more angry each game which causes even more mistakes which in turn causes more anger which in turn causes even more mistakes....

I'm sure his head will just explode one day from the anger, humiliation, and embarrassment we Hibees cause him:greengrin.

Liam89
He had a little lapse when he tipped that Wotherspoon shot onto the post earlier in the season. Glad that he's returned to form:agree:

The silly fool had his shoe lace undone, tripped and put out his hands (as all players do when they fall) the ball unintentionally grazed his fingers tipping it onto the post.

Mr T
27-01-2010, 10:55 PM
Beating THEM has more and more positives by the minute. Boruc must hate us as much as we hate Sellickfootballclub.

Talk about a boggie team :greengrin

Woody1985
I thought Deeks almost caught him out with a squiggler! The ball bounced and went to the right a little but didn't have enough pace on it.

Hibby 2005

Love it!

Mibbes Aye
27-01-2010, 10:58 PM
I love how we make him more angry each game which causes even more mistakes which in turn causes more anger which in turn causes even more mistakes....

I'm sure his head will just explode one day from the anger, humiliation, and embarrassment we Hibees cause him:greengrin.

:greengrin :thumbsup:

hfc rd
27-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Boruc is pish. He just cannot take it, a big fat loser!