PDA

View Full Version : conspiracy theories

bingo70
27-01-2010, 09:29 PM
What happened to the weejie media and the SFA conspiring against us to halt our challenge to the old firm :confused:

Pretty sure there was no rumours in the press today linking our players to the old firm and we seem to get the benefit of the doubt on a few occasions tonight so maybe people were being a tad paranoid? :paranoid: :greengrin

Woody1985
27-01-2010, 09:32 PM
Wait til the morn! :greengrin

--------
27-01-2010, 09:36 PM
What happened to the weejie media and the SFA conspiring against us to halt our challenge to the old firm :confused:

Pretty sure there was no rumours in the press today linking our players to the old firm and we seem to get the benefit of the doubt on a few occasions tonight so maybe people were being a tad paranoid? :paranoid: :greengrin

It's happened plenty times in the past.

THIS time, however, I think they were stuck for a story.

Miller and Deeks wouldn't go back to Celtic.

Stokes has two and a half years of his contract to run - that's a mighty big fee, and with all the strikers he's already signed, how does Mowbray go after another one?

Murray's ex-Rangers.

Bamba's now way out of their league.

Wotherspoon? Since when did the Soapies admit to a mistake?

Hughes? He's just recently said he's settled here.

No story there.

Now, tomorrow - that could be a very different story.....

Danderhall Hibs
27-01-2010, 09:49 PM

I asked the same earlier (http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=172761)mate.

I'm beginning to wonder if it's a myth.