PDA

View Full Version : Sacked in the morning/Did we do a huddle?

rightwinger
27-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Did our players do a huddle after winning tonight?!

We'd have been well within our rights:greengrin

What next for Mowbray? The only reputations he's building are the ones of all his predecessors (Strachan, Venglos, Macari and Barnes included).:greengrin

Celtic shouldn't act too hastily though. I'd hate to think who they'd approach if Mogga got the boot.

Barney McGrew
27-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Mowbray has a worse record than John Barnes did over his first 21 games :tee hee:

davym7062

What next for Mowbray? The only reputations he's building are the ones of all his predecessors (Strachan, Venglos, Macari and Barnes included).:greengrin

Celtic shouldn't act too hastily though. I'd hate to think who they'd approach if Mogga got the boot.

i hope not. why come down to there level:agree:

Hainan Hibs
They'll still win more than they lose mind:greengrin

--------
27-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Mowbray has a worse record than John Barnes did over his first 21 games :tee hee:

Yes, but I always feel it's a mistake not to give a new manager at least five years in the job....

:devil:

col02
27-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Mowbray's job just became less enjoyable. Giruy Mr Integrity. :bye:

Bad Martini
27-01-2010, 09:32 PM

I think they've lined up a suitable replacement already and I hear he's giving it some serious consideration:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:29DSWjeuij21GM:http://www.a-tangled-web.net/images/father-dougal.jpg
:greengrin

IWasThere2016
27-01-2010, 09:33 PM
Get it right up them! :greengrin

Biggie
27-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Don't know what the fuss is about, I thought they wanted "competition" ?:dunno:
No pleasing some folk :greengrin

MrSmith
27-01-2010, 09:37 PM
I was talking to a Celtic fan at work yesterday, they said they want Yogi as manager now before Tony screws them right up but I really can't see Yogi trading places because the Celtic job is a poisoned chalice and Yogi is what he wants to be...Hibs manager!!:top marks

Dr What If?
27-01-2010, 09:37 PM

Let this be a lesson for all those that scorned Mowbray for his 'unfinished work' at Hibs quote before he left.....he still had to help us beat Celtic:wink:

Wull
27-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Don't know what the fuss is about, I thought they wanted "competition" ?
No pleasing some folk
:top marks

Viva_Palmeiras
27-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Proving once again -

YOU CAN'T BUY CLASS

rightwinger

Yes but that 'competition' doesn't involve them losing!

It involves us giving them a right good, entertaining game, losing narrowly and getting a patronising pat on the head for our troubles.

Wull

sorry my first post was supposed to contain ur quote

still:top marks

Jim44
27-01-2010, 09:44 PM

Would you believe that quite a few of them on Kerrydale Street are begging for Paul Lambert?

rightwinger
27-01-2010, 09:45 PM
Would you believe that quite a few of them on Kerrydale Street are begging for Paul Lambert?

I wasn't at all surprised till you added the 'for Paul Lambert' bit:greengrin

jacomo
27-01-2010, 10:02 PM
Let this be a lesson for all those that scorned Mowbray for his 'unfinished work' at Hibs quote before he left.....he still had to help us beat Celtic:wink:

Cheers Tone...

...now go one better and help us into the Champions League, eh?

hibsdaft
27-01-2010, 10:04 PM
to be honest tonight was the first time i think ive seen what Mogga is trying to do at Celtc Park.

they'll stick by him and come good, the guy isn't daft and the board will love him for absolutely ripping their wage bill apart. he's not going anywhere imo

Ants
27-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Smeltic getting beat 2-1......
Has the game finished yet?:smug: :paranoid:

BroxburnHibee
27-01-2010, 10:22 PM
Smeltic getting beat 2-1......
Has the game finished yet?:smug: :paranoid:

:dunno:

I'm still waiting on the fans getting back. :agree:

hfc rd
27-01-2010, 11:20 PM
I would have loved it, if Yogi got our players to do a huddle in the middle of the pitch. Would totally have got one over on Monkey Heid Mowbray.

God Petrie
27-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Just back - got a headache from the adrenaline rush of celebrating that goal - holy **** it was amazing.

At the end Hughes told the players to go and celebrate in front of Hibs fans and they did. Glad we didn't try to one-up them with some stupid huddle stunt. We are far too classy for that.

Jonnyboy
27-01-2010, 11:22 PM
I wasn't at all surprised till you added the 'for Paul Lambert' bit:greengrin

:faf:

keep the faith
27-01-2010, 11:25 PM
to be honest tonight was the first time i think ive seen what Mogga is trying to do at Celtc Park.

they'll stick by him and come good, the guy isn't daft and the board will love him for absolutely ripping their wage bill apart. he's not going anywhere imo

Dont go and spoil it now!!! :greengrin :notworthy:

RickyS
27-01-2010, 11:25 PM
I would have loved it, if Yogi got our players to do a huddle in the middle of the pitch. Would totally have got one over on Monkey Heid Mowbray.

im surprised mowbray didnae want another huddle tonight? he said he only did it at ER because they had a tough game, was tonight not tough enough for him:greengrin

PS, did mowbray do an after match interview?

Jonnyboy
27-01-2010, 11:27 PM

That's more than the unwashed hordes did!

Play a right footed player at left back, an untried 18 year old at centre half and persist with the nonentity that is Crosas whilst pandering to the great McGready. If I were a Celtic fan and I thank the Lord I'm not I'd be calling for his head as he's totally lost the plot IMO :agree:

An Leargaidh
27-01-2010, 11:31 PM
Exactly mate, why would Yogi, a Hibbie, give up his dream job on a high to work for the weegies? They might pay him more money maybe, but as The Beatles once sang, "Money can't buy you love!"

I talked to a Celtic fan after the match, been going to their games for nearly 30 years, he wasn't making any critical noises about Mowbray, he just couldn't believe what had happened :greengrin

Cammy :thumbsup:

I was talking to a Celtic fan at work yesterday, they said they want Yogi as manager now before Tony screws them right up but I really can't see Yogi trading places because the Celtic job is a poisoned chalice and Yogi is what he wants to be...Hibs manager!!:top marks

Thigh ar la
28-01-2010, 12:26 AM
i really dont think we should be worrying about mobray or what he thinks.. This is about the mighty Hibernian F.C! And its also about the fact that these are the games we need to win to actually achieve anything. No more pussyfooting around with inconsistency. Lets not get carried away as we have done nothing yet, time to put the weegies to the sword! They have nothing to offer Scotland, society or football....

RickyS
28-01-2010, 12:28 AM
That's more than the unwashed hordes did!

Play a right footed player at left back, an untried 18 year old at centre half and persist with the nonentity that is Crosas whilst pandering to the great McGready. If I were a Celtic fan and I thank the Lord I'm not I'd be calling for his head as he's totally lost the plot IMO :agree:

Mogga now says he should not be judged until this time next year! he told Chic Young. come and ask me in a years time if we are doing the right things!
not sure the un-washed will stand for that Mogga?:boo hoo:

HibbyKeith
28-01-2010, 12:41 AM
Just back, ( shocking traffic, didnt get to tamsons till 12).

there was no huddle! but to be honest there would have been nobody to view it, ive never seen a stadium empty so quick!

to think i was puzzled at the galbraith sub too, what a ****in goal!

GGTTH :notworthy: