PDA

View Full Version : Tonights Officials..

Judas Iscariot
27-01-2010, 09:06 PM
:top marks

Called Samaras offside correctly in the 1st half, didn't give in to the dive leading up to the winner and played Galbraith onside in the same move :agree:

Brines was good throughout and it was pretty refreshing to see a non biased performance from the men in black through in the Weedge..

Green Man
27-01-2010, 09:10 PM
I was shocked at how evenly Brines handled things tonight. That's the way a game should be refereed.

lapsedhibee
27-01-2010, 09:25 PM
SSN reporting Celtc's failure to get a free kick for the ludicrous dive just before our winner as "controversial". :bitchy:

Mibbes Aye
27-01-2010, 09:38 PM
SSN reporting Celtc's failure to get a free kick for the ludicrous dive just before our winner as "controversial". :bitchy:

It's controversial that Brines didn't go back and book him - our goal shouldn't have stopped him.

Jonnyboy
27-01-2010, 10:36 PM
:top marks

Called Samaras offside correctly in the 1st half, didn't give in to the dive leading up to the winner and played Galbraith onside in the same move :agree:

Brines was good throughout and it was pretty refreshing to see a non biased performance from the men in black through in the Weedge..

"You must sob sob be joking sob sob that Brines is a sob sob masonic bassa and we should have had a free kick sob sob before your winning goal sob sob"

signed

Bitter n twisted Bhoy, Glasgow

:wink:

Judas Iscariot
27-01-2010, 10:39 PM
"You must sob sob be joking sob sob that Brines is a sob sob masonic bassa and we should have had a free kick sob sob before your winning goal sob sob"

signed

Bitter n twisted Bhoy, Glasgow

More of the same please SPL officials :agree:

500miles
27-01-2010, 10:44 PM
I have to give him credit. He was excellent tonight.

Still should have been stripped of his position after the Morton game. :grr:

houston1875
27-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Boruc shoulda been red carded by ref for kicking ball into crowd at end of game,a was in front of boy who got hit,sair yin like

broonie27
27-01-2010, 10:56 PM
I watched the game on the computer at work :thumbsup: and Galbraith looked offside when he took the ball - who gives a ****. we never get these calls usually!

james62
27-01-2010, 11:24 PM
I watched the game on the computer at work :thumbsup: and Galbraith looked offside when he took the ball - who gives a ****. we never get these calls usually!

I thought he was offside as well whilst I was watching the game with Justin but having seen the highlights again he is definitely onside, a pity really as it would have been really good to win it with an offside goal :greengrin

matty_f
27-01-2010, 11:27 PM
It's controversial that Brines didn't go back and book him - our goal shouldn't have stopped him.

:agree: That's what I said.

It's sad that it's just not a surprise to see Celtc players cheating like that these days.

Hermit Crab
28-01-2010, 12:16 AM
Was at the game Samaras defo offside no question. = Good Call.

Blatant dive before we scored 2nd. You could see it was a dive from the corner we were in and it looks worse on the tv. GIRUT.

They were just annoyed that they never got thier usual dodgy penalty or offside goal. Well done to ref tonight.

Smeltic:boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

the_ginger_hibee
28-01-2010, 12:24 AM
Sorry folks but I thought the ref had a shocker. Gailbraith should have been awarded a penalty and Samaras should have seen red in the first half, plus the petty fouls he was giving Celtic were unreal at times.

Bayern Bru
28-01-2010, 04:59 AM
For all those praising Brines, I found this which is interesting to say the least...and not just for the expected conspiracy theorists to rise up again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-527468/Refs-Celtic-claims-keeper-Boruc.html

:hmmm:

Anyone seen Brines in a bowler hat lately? :cool2:

Monts
28-01-2010, 06:30 AM
That refereeing performance is just yet more proof that the old firm bias is biased toward rangers. The officials have been planning this all along and the fact they allowed hibs to draw 1 1 at ibrox was only to throw us off the scent. They had obviously planned this Celtic loss, the evidence is irrefutable.

Signed J Regan

forthhibby
28-01-2010, 06:53 AM
Was at the game Samaras defo offside no question. = Good Call.

Blatant dive before we scored 2nd. You could see it was a dive from the corner we were in and it looks worse on the tv. GIRUT.

They were just annoyed that they never got thier usual dodgy penalty or offside goal. Well done to ref tonight.

Smeltic:boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

nakamura obviously been giving some advice, if celtic are struggling near the end of the game, just fall round the box and you'll get a freekick. if the celtic are bleating for a free kick for that, then going but hibs tv commentry we should have had a penalty when mcbride was pushed off the ball then