PDA

View Full Version : In The Interests Of Humility...

Bad Martini
27-01-2010, 09:52 PM
...I'd just like to offer the Blessed Saint Tony Mowbray, "his team", the thieving west coast bassas who chored our strips, players and identity, the meeja, all the celtic glory hunters, the ********s who put together that banner and couldnae spell their ain team name, Jack Regan, gary caldwell (regardless of where he is now and what's he's ****ing up), billy connolly, rod stewart, the SFA, the 4957894576947695476584769854769547987 who went to Seville and anyone, everyone and abody who is any way connected with ra sellick fc my deepest, sincerest and most heart felt apologies for the fact we turned up, turned you over and ****ed off again.

Please, with as much decorum, class and style as ye can muster, do feel free to take that result, and with yer sheitey huddle (at Easter Road when ye beat us, ya ungracious *******s), do please, feel warmly invited to...

GET IT RIGHT ****ING UP YE'S !

ENDOF :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cabbage East
27-01-2010, 09:57 PM
Unlucky Mogga :greengrin

matty_f
...I'd just like to offer the Blessed Saint Tony Mowbray, "his team", the thieving west coast bassas who chored our strips, players and identity, the meeja, all the celtic glory hunters, the ********s who put together that banner and couldnae spell their ain team name, Jack Regan, gary caldwell (regardless of where he is now and what's he's ****ing up), billy connolly, rod stewart, the SFA, the 4957894576947695476584769854769547987 who went to Seville and anyone, everyone and abody who is any way connected with ra sellick fc my deepest, sincerest and most heart felt apologies for the fact we turned up, turned you over and ****ed off again.

Please, with as much decorum, class and style as ye can muster, do feel free to take that result, and with yer sheitey huddle (at Easter Road when ye beat us, ya ungracious *******s), do please, feel warmly invited to...

:top marks

Genius post!

xyz23jc

:top marks:thumbsup::greengrin

--------

Move to second the motion. :devil:

Bad Martini
27-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Unlucky Mogga :greengrin

They'll win mair than they lose (just no against us :greengrin)
:devil:

--------
27-01-2010, 09:59 PM
They'll win mair than they lose (just no against us :greengrin)

They played all the football, you know.

We just did the smash-and-grab..... :devil:

HIBERNIAN-0762
27-01-2010, 10:01 PM
You can see the headlines the moarn...we dominated..we were unlucky...we were.....tom tit...we were...Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

GIFRU Mowbray!

Bad Martini
27-01-2010, 10:02 PM
They played all the football, you know.

We just did the smash-and-grab..... :devil:

Agreed....Better to be lucky than good (or unlucky :devil:).

Ah wonder where Dr Regan is with the philosophical ramblings that will inveriably point towards a divine slice of bad luck and intervention, according to the prophecy and indeed, the tale of woe and wonderous excuses will of course include such classic victim excuses such as "yon laddie wis offside", "they're aw oot to get us", "ref wis a mason" etc etc :greengrin

:thumbsup:

Pedantic_Hibee
27-01-2010, 10:04 PM
They lost "the Celtic way". Or something.

Jack Regan, get that result wrapped right roond ye :greengrin

bawheid
27-01-2010, 10:04 PM
You can see the headlines the moarn...we dominated..we were unlucky...we were.....tom tit...we were...Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

GIFRU Mowbray!

He's on the radio now moaning that it wasn't a free kick for the blatant dive that eventually led to the Hibs winner.

I loved him at Hibs. He's a changed man now though.

Billie Jo
27-01-2010, 10:05 PM

Haha I think a luv u :devil:

Danderhall Hibs
27-01-2010, 10:06 PM
He's on the radio now moaning that it wasn't a free kick for the blatant dive that eventually led to the Hibs winner.

I loved him at Hibs. He's a changed man now though.

I thought he was ok. He gave credit to us and that.

danger1875
27-01-2010, 10:07 PM
i feel sorry for them, yeah right git it right up ya glory glory.

monkey;s heed, scotlands to small for your ambition so you told us. looks more like it's to hard for you.

gillythehibby
27-01-2010, 10:07 PM
Let's get one thing clear, we were superb for the last 25 mins of the first half and deserved the goal. Celtic much better 2nd but didny look like scoring for longs spells. Then we gave them the shock :thumbsup: Proud to be a supporter of the "flair" !! MAGIC !!!!

Sylar
27-01-2010, 10:08 PM

You've quite succinctly and eloquently put into words, exactly what I was thinking! :thumbsup:

I wonder if this'll spell the end for Mogga at Sellick - I sincerely hope not, as I absolutely love to watch him trip over his miserable coupon!

Judas Iscariot
27-01-2010, 10:10 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/11aefrr.jpg

steviehfc
27-01-2010, 10:13 PM

ENDOF :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup: :top marks

NAE NOOKIE
27-01-2010, 10:15 PM
1 - 2 At Darkheid.

The Yams get humped at hame.

Utd drop 2 points at hame.

If Carslberg did Wednesday nights ?

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

--------
27-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Agreed....Better to be lucky than good (or unlucky :devil:).

Ah wonder where Dr Regan is with the philosophical ramblings that will inveriably point towards a divine slice of bad luck and intervention, according to the prophecy and indeed, the tale of woe and wonderous excuses will of course include such classic victim excuses such as "yon laddie wis offside", "they're aw oot to get us", "ref wis a mason" etc etc :greengrin

:thumbsup:

My thoughts exactly BM.

But RhentaBhoy seems to be conspicuous by his absence tonight.....

Maybe he's so overcome he's unconscious? :cool2:

James.
27-01-2010, 10:17 PM
Did anyone hear that email there on Radio Scotland saying punt Mowbray and go for Hughes? Celtic fans really are arrogant muppets.

Dibben
27-01-2010, 10:19 PM
Did anyone hear that email there on Radio Scotland saying punt Mowbray and go for Hughes? Celtic fans really are arrogant muppets.

:agree:

So, did Mogga go out and join in the old huddle tonight then after the game...?

No, funny that!!!

BH.

Bad Martini
27-01-2010, 10:22 PM

They just dont get it do they...

They took Broon for £4.4 million, he done **** all as like rich kids with too much cash, they dinny ken how to use him.

They took Riordan, and made an arse of it. He comes back to Easter Road, sets up a goal and gets it right up them.

They took Killen and kept him in treatment and wages...

They took Mowbray, he ...actually, that one worked oot rather well on reflection :greengrin. They're well behind in the title race and whilst I get NO pleasure in seeing the huns prosper (or even stay in business), I get some pleasure in knowing how pissed off ra sellick are.

They just do not realise that things are never the same the second time roond...snaffling what we have doesn't work for them against us.

Pedantic_Hibee
27-01-2010, 10:23 PM
If it wisnae for the Hibees they'd be Huns.

Woody1985
27-01-2010, 10:24 PM

**** the arrogant *****.

Scottish football is starting to wake up to the fact that you're better heading elsewhere unless you have no other option.

GIRU the OF.

--------
27-01-2010, 10:28 PM

One or two round the Caldera told me last week that before the window was shut Stokes and Miller would be at Parkhead, and Hughes the Celtic manager in July.

Just like that.

Dream on, guys..... :devil:

Bad Martini
27-01-2010, 10:36 PM
One or two round the Caldera told me last week that before the window was shut Stokes and Miller would be at Parkhead, and Hughes the Celtic manager in July.

Just like that.

Dream on, guys..... :devil:

I hear there's a lot of hallucinogenic's in the water just now....that, and some folk are stone radge. :greengrin

ALF TUPPER
27-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Hey Sellick,

Ya ....,, River City, Green Hoopie, Athenry, Glen Daly, Jim Kerr, Racist, Sectarian, Buckie drinkin, Soap Dodgin', Pat Stanton stealin' , Daily ****** lovin', smelly, weegie, ****bags.

Get it Right Up Ye !!

:bye:

I'm just lovin tonight !!

Malthibby
27-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Bad Martini can be the love child I never had. Was that rant typed in a Norwegian accent?
GG

Hibby 2005
27-01-2010, 10:42 PM
Jack Regan, where are you?

Bad Martini
27-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Was that rant typed in a Norwegian accent?
GG

Nae Norwegian matey but ah feel, ye can hurl abuse in any language so do feel free to translate the above rants, so oor pals in Norway can join in the glorious revelling at our turning over rasellick and enjoy the moment tae. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mon intae the waters of self righteousness and gloatery wi us all...its braw n warm so it is :greengrin

Bad Martini
27-01-2010, 10:44 PM

You can bet when he does appear he'll have 400,000 excuses, freshly collected from everyone who made it to (and behaved impecably/gave the polis nae cause for concern) Seville.

...it won't, however, change the fact celtic are ****ed and their season has all the prospects of a toilet duck.

Shame really as I really despise the huns....that said, every cloud n aw that :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
27-01-2010, 10:46 PM

He'll no be havin a bath anyway :faf:

Pedantic_Hibee
27-01-2010, 10:48 PM
He'll be getting wired into his sister, building up into a conspiratorial, yet sectarian fuelled, rage and shouting out "JIM FARRY!!!!!" as he approaches climax. :agree:

H18sry
28-01-2010, 10:06 AM

:not worth:not worth