PDA

View Full Version : Smith - Hanlon - Miller - McBride - Stokes

Pedantic_Hibee
27-01-2010, 09:51 PM
That. Is. A. Spine.

Not just for tonight I must say, but for the future. If I were to base it on tonight, I would add in Hoggy as well however he's a bit hot and cold.

Smith had two great saves tonight but more impressively, he did the "simple" things well i.e knowing when to leave his line, knowing when to punch, knowing when to catch.

Hanlon belied his tender years with a mature performance and didn't allow himself to be hustled and bustled by two quite physical strikers.

Miller and McBride are decent individually, outstanding as a pair. The way they dovetail each other, cover for each other and find each other is a joy to watch. Absolutely outstanding again.

And as for Stokesy, well, sometimes he drifts in and out of a game but that boy is f****ng lethal in front of goal.

Absolutely overjoyed with tonight's performance, I don't think I could fault anyone.

Aye, we were up against it at times and aye the defence looked less than watertight at times but hey, we've went to Parkhead with 3, yes three (THREE!!!) strikers and won the game.

We've went to Parkhead with only 3 midfielders (when most teams have five at least at that ground) and they refused to be overrun.

And in defence and in goals, we had five men who, although at times under the cosh, refused to buckle and put bodies on the line and organised themselves well enough to get the 3 points.

Add to that the humping Hearts suffered and the fact I predicted another good night again tonight (on the PM board before the game), I think I'll tuck into another Stella, spark up a celebratory fag and enjoy the contrasting post-match views on here and JKB.

Hope they roasters from across the road enjoyed their "one-upmanship" over Darren Barr........the club that owns the Capital have just p!ssed on their chips in the best manner possible.

LeChat, suck my left one ya rootin' tootin' ersehole :thumbsup:

LancashireHibby
27-01-2010, 09:55 PM
Been a long time since I've felt so secure about any of our goalkeepers, but you could see the strength drawn from the back.

matty_f
27-01-2010, 09:55 PM
That. Is. A. Spine.

Not just for tonight I must say, but for the future. If I were to base it on tonight, I would add in Hoggy as well however he's a bit hot and cold.

Smith had two great saves tonight but more impressively, he did the "simple" things well i.e knowing when to leave his line, knowing when to punch, knowing when to catch.

Hanlon belied his tender years with a mature performance and didn't allow himself to be hustled and bustled by two quite physical strikers.

Miller and McBride are decent individually, outstanding as a pair. The way they dovetail each other, cover for each other and find each other is a joy to watch. Absolutely outstanding again.

And as for Stokesy, well, sometimes he drifts in and out of a game but that boy is f****ng lethal in front of goal.

Absolutely overjoyed with tonight's performance, I don't think I could fault anyone.

Aye, we were up against it at times and aye the defence looked less than watertight at times but hey, we've went to Parkhead with 3, yes three (THREE!!!) strikers and won the game.

We've went to Parkhead with only 3 midfielders (when most teams have five at least at that ground) and they refused to be overrun.

And in defence and in goals, we had five men who, although at times under the cosh, refused to buckle and put bodies on the line and organised themselves well enough to get the 3 points.

Add to that the humping Hearts suffered and the fact I predicted another good night again tonight (on the PM board before the game), I think I'll tuck into another Stella, spark up a celebratory fag and enjoy the contrasting post-match views on here and JKB.

Hope they roasters from across the road enjoyed their "one-upmanship" over Darren Barr........the club that owns the Capital have just p!ssed on their chips in the best manner possible.

:top marks

Legendary post.:greengrin

BroxburnHibee
27-01-2010, 09:58 PM
That. Is. A. Spine.

PH - I honestly think you have been responsible for at least 10 of the best posts I've ever read on here.

That is absolute class :top marks

gem
27-01-2010, 10:02 PM
would add Ian Murray to that his experience is invaluable to us!

Pedantic_Hibee
27-01-2010, 10:07 PM
would add Ian Murray to that his experience is invaluable to us!

That's not part of a spine :wink:

Unless you're a hunchback of course.

But I see your point in terms of his importance.

gem
27-01-2010, 10:08 PM
hes only 28! :wink:

Dr Jimmy
27-01-2010, 10:09 PM
That. Is. A. Spine.

take a bow son, take a bow :-)

KeithTheHibby
That. Is. A. Spine.

And lets not forget the man at the helm who was responsible for signing 4 of these guys...take a bow Yogi.

...WentToMowAnSPL
That. Is. A. Spine.

:greengrin

Cocaine&Caviar
27-01-2010, 10:10 PM
And lets not forget the man at the helm who was responsible for signing 4 of these guys...take a bow Yogi.
Petrie :greengrin

danger1875
27-01-2010, 10:13 PM

:top markstake a bow that man

Hainan Hibs
27-01-2010, 10:15 PM
Why don't we all just take a bow for how awesome we are:greengrin:thumbsup:

Hibby 2005
27-01-2010, 10:17 PM
Hanlon, superb! Galbraith, come on down! Slowly but ****in surely Yogi is getting it right and miserable Mogga hasnae a clue!

WeAreHibs
27-01-2010, 10:23 PM
That. Is. A. Spine.

Statement !!:top marks

--------
27-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Why don't we all just take a bow for how awesome we are:greengrin:thumbsup:

"There is no charge for awesomeness - or attractiveness....." (The Fat Panda)

Hank Schrader
27-01-2010, 10:53 PM

I just love your hate agenda against Le Chat, who is without doubt the biggest fandan in the history of internet message boards....EVER!!! :greengrin

Once again a quality post all round PH :top marks