PDA

View Full Version : Yams Gloating thread (merged)

Sergey
27-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Anyone got an illegal link for the Yams match :greengrin

here's a legal one (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8485889.stm)

Hibbyradge
27-01-2010, 08:44 PM
I'm just having to wait for the highlights. :greengrin

Beefster
Anyone got one for the Yams match :greengrin

Naw, but this will be ****ing hilarious in about 30 minutes.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/

Hainan Hibs
Those type of humpings are only available on some explicit over 18 websites mate:greengrin

matty_f
27-01-2010, 08:45 PM

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/

I've been updating away on the match thread.:thumbsup:

Part/Time Supporter
27-01-2010, 08:46 PM
Anyone got one for the Yams match :greengrin

"Biggest week of the season" (c) HOMFC website

v Aberdeen 0-3
v St. Johnstone :wink:
v St. Mirren league cup

Interesting to see how the rest of it turns out, could be season over if the two Saints get results.

Barney McGrew
27-01-2010, 08:46 PM
Naw, but this will be ****ing hilarious in about 30 minutes

Most of them will be home already, they'll have left when the Dons 3rd went in :greengrin

Beefster
27-01-2010, 08:48 PM
I've been updating away on the match thread.:thumbsup:

John 'Septic Peg' Findlay got a beauty in early doors:

If results go our way tomorow night. only five points behind the Hibs. Not bad considering it was eighteen at one point pre Christmas. They will be getting nervous and not just from Yogi in the changing room.

Got this week's lottery numbers, John?

GlesgaeHibby
27-01-2010, 08:49 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1472952&posted=1#post1472952
:faf:

Hainan Hibs

If results go our way tomorow night. only five points behind the Hibs. Not bad considering it was eighteen at one point pre Christmas. They will be getting nervous and not just from Yogi in the changing room.

Him and Foulkes should join together, Mystic Meg would be ****ting herself:greengrin

matty_f

Brilliant!!

Part/Time Supporter
27-01-2010, 08:50 PM

Let's just hope he doesn't have a bet on that to squelch.

:greengrin

HibbiesandtheBaddies
27-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Everyones been giving him pelters for signing Barr saying it's a striker they need.

3 - 0 at home to the Sheepies........ Shabbos right, it is a defender they need...... :greengrin

18/03/07
27-01-2010, 08:58 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=70815 (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=70815)

sleeping giant
27-01-2010, 09:01 PM
It only has about 5 replies !

GlesgaeHibby
27-01-2010, 09:06 PM

Shame:wink:

mike1875
27-01-2010, 09:11 PM
funny thread about them possibly signing victor moses :faf
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=70806

gillythehibby
27-01-2010, 09:12 PM
That's cause they are awe still greetin. They canny summon up any fight tae reply:devil: ****in hate that mob. Nae class or Flair :wink:

therealgavmac
27-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Today, 21:50 #15 (permalink)
hartyfaeclery

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by higgs
Whats the final score?

11 points ya penniless, classless yams.

With a game in hand!!!

this wont be allowed

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

GlesgaeHibby

Somebody seems to have took the piss out of Septic Peg on 11points back :bitchy::wink:

matty_f
The Yams were all over here when they signed Barr, but right now there's not a single Yam viewing.

GIRFUY!:thumbsup:

Andy74
27-01-2010, 09:15 PM
What happened to ian black? I'm not sure I can sleep until I know it's nothing trivial.

Bad Martini
27-01-2010, 09:17 PM
Never one to laugh at others misfortune but today could only have been improved by rangers getting horsed and God pissing down a meteor shower of fifty pound notes on Edinburgh.

Indeed, I'd fire the fifty pound notes right back to the Almighty if he could have fixed it for the huns to be horsed.

Never mind, the penitent man will see it all coming together.

Two of the folks who've pissed me off rather a lot of late will tonight cry bitter tears into their coffee.....step up Mikey Stewart and Tony Mowbray....they both have nothing to say and they say it far too loudly. Now hear this:
G I R F U Y :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It is indeed, braw and warm in the waters of being a smarmy, sanctimonious bassa.

YEEHAA ! ENDOF :devil:

Sergey
27-01-2010, 09:20 PM
The Yams were all over here when they signed Barr, but right now there's not a single Yam viewing.

GIRFUY!:thumbsup:

:tsk tsk:

Not funny, Matty.

They're all outside the ground attempting to raise £17.6m before the 10th February.

That is the real GIRFUY :thumbsup:

Bad Martini
27-01-2010, 09:25 PM

Not funny, Matty.

They're all outside the ground attempting to raise £17.6m before the 10th February.

£17.6m ??? Surely if they ask their esteemed leader to re-mortgage the submarine that'll cover it nae bother?

Or, they could sell Stewart :devil: .. then have a whip aroond for the other £17.5m :faf:

BEEJ
27-01-2010, 09:27 PM

Not funny, Matty.

At least they've got lots of transfer activity to look forward to over the next few days.

:greengrin

Andy74
27-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Just noticed all the games in hand the teams below hearts have. A succession of one nils via penalties and stll looking like 8th place in reality.

MCC Hibs
27-01-2010, 09:28 PM
I looked at The Terrace over the road and there was 1690 viewing:agree::lolyam:

CentreLine
27-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Now, let's see is that hahahearts still in 5th place? Ah yes so it is. That must give them something to celebrate?

But is that Aberdeen and Motherwell both one point behind and, em, 2 games and one game in hand respectively? Oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jamboak:

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-01-2010, 09:36 PM
Theres a plum over there by the name of Wallace Mercer who has this little beauty as his tag line at the bottom of his posts.....

"Christian said he will be like a nice Christmas present to me if he keeps his weight down and starts scoring regularly. If he scores 20 goals, I can give him a nice Christmas gift - a new contract. He can then use the money to buy me a nice gift back." :faf::faf::faf: aaaaaaaaaaaand :faf::faf::faf:

Hibercelona
27-01-2010, 09:59 PM

Can't believe I'm related to that flange. :jamboak:

Pedantic_Hibee
27-01-2010, 10:00 PM
Can't believe I'm related to that flange. :jamboak:

Dinnae let him borrow a tenner of ye, it'll only be money he owes himself.

Keith_M
27-01-2010, 10:03 PM

Not funny, Matty.

Sorry to be a Numbskull but, what's significant about that date?

:dunno:

Part/Time Supporter
27-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Sorry to be a Numbskull but, what's significant about that date?

When Romanov first bought into Hearts (back when the Pieman was wanting to sell the PBS for housing and move them to Murrayfield), HBOS transferred the £17.6M mortgage debt (and the standard security over the PBS) to Ukio Bankas, who gave Hearts a five year facility. That five year period is up on the "significant" date.

Not a word out of HOMFC or Romanov about that.

basehibby
27-01-2010, 10:44 PM
Never one to laugh at others misfortune but today could only have been improved by rangers getting horsed and God pissing down a meteor shower of fifty pound notes on Edinburgh.

Indeed, I'd fire the fifty pound notes right back to the Almighty if he could have fixed it for the huns to be horsed.

Never mind, the penitent man will see it all coming together.

Two of the folks who've pissed me off rather a lot of late will tonight cry bitter tears into their coffee.....step up Mikey Stewart and Tony Mowbray....they both have nothing to say and they say it far too loudly. Now hear this:
G I R F U Y :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It is indeed, braw and warm in the waters of being a smarmy, sanctimonious bassa.

YEEHAA ! ENDOF :devil:

:faf::top marks Halleluija! :notworthy:

Jim44
27-01-2010, 11:31 PM
I noticed on the BBC page that the Jambo Highlights (? :faf:) were missing. A wee soul on Kickback weeps........."Ok, well i dont know about anyone else but it does seem that if there are a set of highlights missing or late being put up it is the Hearts ones. Shows how much the BBC really care about us, if it was rangers and celtic the person responsible would most likley be getting a kicking atm. Just thought id have a rant after an abismal night. :greengrin

Jonnyboy
27-01-2010, 11:33 PM
I noticed on the BBC page that the Jambo Highlights (? :faf:) were missing. A wee soul on Kickback weeps........."Ok, well i dont know about anyone else but it does seem that if there are a set of highlights missing or late being put up it is the Hearts ones. Shows how much the BBC really care about us, if it was rangers and celtic the person responsible would most likley be getting a kicking atm. Just thought id have a rant after an abismal night. :greengrin

Wish they'd put them up, I could do with a laugh before I head off to bed :greengrin

Hainan Hibs
27-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Could see myself pulling an all nighter waiting for the Hertz rent-a-laugh highlights to come up.

Gaun BBC, gie us all a laugh:thumbsup:

poolman
27-01-2010, 11:37 PM

I'm ****in a bit miffed masel, i've been waitin up till midnight to see them get humped

After i've watched the Hibbys game first tho :greengrin

PS, why would you want to watch your team get humped anyway on the BBC highlights

MWHIBBIES
27-01-2010, 11:43 PM
Our smellie pals from across the street are back to there usual crappy ways with people getting sent off and after a few good results.They will say that its just a bad result and there is a conspirisy against them but we know the truth

THERE *****

RickyS
27-01-2010, 11:45 PM
Our smellie pals from across the street are back to there usual crappy ways with people getting sent off and after a few good results.They will say that its just a bad result and there is a conspirisy against them but we know the truth

THERE *****
:top marks

iwasthere1972
27-01-2010, 11:47 PM

THERE *****

Why what was the score? Who were they playing?

Don't tell me they're up to third. Barstewards. :grr:

:jamboak:

magpie1892
27-01-2010, 11:47 PM
I was working at Tynecastle this evening.

Hearts were poor, but I have to say that the Dandies were very good indeed.

Interesting that Witteveen got on the park. This must surely have been Laszlo making a point about his squad as though I am sure Witteveen is a lovely bloke, a footballer he ain't.

***** knows how they managed to get Barr to sign up...

RickyS
27-01-2010, 11:49 PM

Interesting that Witteveen got on the park. This must surely have been Laszlo making a point about his squad as though I am sure Witteveen is a lovely bloke, a footballer he ain't.

maybe they hypnotised him?

Hainan Hibs
27-01-2010, 11:58 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8484342.stm

I'm sorry, it's just too much entertainment:greengrin

KerPlunk
27-01-2010, 11:59 PM

Speaking of Wittenveem, he got the "Manic Death Ray" treatment from Shabby after the game, according to one of the Yakback termites :-

Originally Posted by Gilles #1 View Post
Two facts for you..

On Saturday in dressing room in front of whole traveeling squad gave the young lad Wallace pelters, shouting at him, ranting and raving etc. The lad was in bits about it. Rest of squad bemused and embarrassed.

Tonight he did same with Witteveen, no having a go at whole team/squad or asking the senior lads to give more, all he did was slate Witteveen.

My thoughts - He is a shocking, incompetent 'manager' and I could do a better job given my footie manager track record.

I saw a thread in Gullit Lounge re. Lost the dressing room. He has. Simples.

Vlad - please act now.

Ho hum...........:jamboak:

magpie1892
28-01-2010, 12:00 AM
maybe they hypnotised him?

Maybe so. So, he didn't want to join Hibs, fair dos, but being totally objective, I don't know how you could sign up for that circus. They have rode their luck big time (jesus, I've seen them 11 times this season) of late with their 'Stewart pen, park the bus' play but they were ripped apart tonight.

Hibs can still nick Barr, surely? Having said that, I know that Hibs can no longer be considered Hearts' rivals and all, seeing as they operate on a different plane.

Leithenhibby
28-01-2010, 12:03 AM

It is very entertaining, but I've had a long day :cool2: Think you have to be in the mood to listen to such gibberish...:greengrin

MWHIBBIES
28-01-2010, 12:04 AM
Speaking of Wittenveem, he got the "Manic Death Ray" treatment from Shabby after the game, according to one of the Yakback termites :-

Two facts for you..

On Saturday in dressing room in front of whole traveeling squad gave the young lad Wallace pelters, shouting at him, ranting and raving etc. The lad was in bits about it. Rest of squad bemused and embarrassed.

Tonight he did same with Witteveen, no having a go at whole team/squad or asking the senior lads to give more, all he did was slate Witteveen.

My thoughts - He is a shocking, incompetent 'manager' and I could do a better job given my footie manager track record.

Vlad - please act now.

Ho hum...........:jamboak:I couldnt my footie manager record is dire.

magpie1892
28-01-2010, 12:05 AM

Two facts for you..

Vlad - please act now.

I actually feel very sorry for Witteveen. He didn't actually do that badly when he came on. He didn't do anything of note, but he didn't make an arse of it or anything. There's no reason why he should be taking pelters in the dressing room just because he's gash; OK, so Laszlo didn't want him (and no wonder) but he doesn't have to play him...

He brought him on tonight to make a point to Vlad, I am certain of it.

I don't agree Laszlo has lost the dressing room from what I hear. He talks incessant piss but he's tactically very astute and I think Hearts are lucky to have him. He clearly wants out.

KerPlunk
28-01-2010, 12:06 AM
It is very entertaining, but I've had a long day :cool2: Think you have to be in the mood to listen to such gibberish...:greengrin

tink...er...tink...er...tink...er...tink...er

:blah:

RickyS
28-01-2010, 12:11 AM

I tink, I tink I tink I can't see er er er the goals on the er BBC?

Tiz Waz 4 zero and I tink er er there may be I tink a conspiracy:jamboak:

The Voice Of Reason
28-01-2010, 12:14 AM
What a blubbering twat. Had to switch off after about 20 seconds.

Bayern Bru
28-01-2010, 12:25 AM
tink...er...tink...er...tink...er...tink...er

:blah:

Tinkers?
Surely not.
They're not muscling in on our peg selling empire are they, the scoundrels?

Cabbage East
28-01-2010, 12:38 AM
Sorry, having internet problems.

How many did the Hearts win by the night?

MWHIBBIES
28-01-2010, 12:42 AM
They got a pen in last min and won 1-0

Cabbage East
28-01-2010, 12:44 AM
Sounds about right. Oh well.

SRHibs
28-01-2010, 12:46 AM
They won 6-0. Nade scored all 6.

truehibernian
28-01-2010, 01:49 AM
Goncalves has agreed to move to Celtic as well on a pre-contract........personal terms being thrashed out as we speak........source Gary "Csaba is turning things round" MacKay :agree:

GhostofBolivar
28-01-2010, 05:42 AM
You'd have thought the journos would have learnt not to ask him open ended questions. Yes or no answers will suffice, thanks.

IWasThere2016
28-01-2010, 05:57 AM
You'd have thought the journos would have learnt not to ask him open ended questions. Yes or no answers will suffice, thanks.

The gibbering twonk could turn a simple closed question into a half hoor babble though! He's comedy genius - very fitting for that joke of a club! :agree:

ahibby
28-01-2010, 06:46 AM
Sounds like a knee knock knackered one of his players?

HIBERNIAN-0762
28-01-2010, 06:47 AM
Where on earth do they get this 14 odd thousand at smellcastle last night? do they make attendancies up?

:bye:

bighairyfaeleith
28-01-2010, 07:10 AM
er er er I tink er er er That they er er er may er er er have er er er got shafted er er er up the er er arse er er 3 er er times by the er er sheep

Phil MaGlass
28-01-2010, 07:35 AM
Thats what you will never experience playing for the yams, mind you relegation battles with Falkirk and Hamilton may well be your OF equivelant.
sorry about another DB thread lads,couldnae help it

Hibbie0762
28-01-2010, 08:26 AM
Where on earth do they get this 14 odd thousand at smellcastle last night? do they make attendancies up?

:bye:Of course, they count all ST holders as being physically in attendance for every game, which tends to inflate the total artificially.

And for all we know, they include in the attendance anyone living or passing within a 1000m radius of the PBS while a game is on. Yamanomics is a very complex arithmetical model and well beyond the understanding of the average junkie pegseller frae Leith, you know.

mjhibby
28-01-2010, 09:14 AM

But with then being a young team they are inconsistent.i wouldnt back them to win their next two games as they are just as likely to draw them.

HibbyAndy
28-01-2010, 10:13 AM
:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

Feel free to have a chuckle :cool2:

God Petrie
28-01-2010, 10:21 AM
with a game in hand don't forget

Hainan Hibs
28-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Now now,

The yams were getting all moist about getting to within 5 points of the total football team, it must be quite a task for them to be waking up today and dealing with a complete and utter rogering off the sheep coupled with a fantastic 2-1 win at Celtic Park for the Hibees.

Le Chat, Boabster, Dipped Flake, Dexter, Wee Airdrie Jambo (agrees), and every other window licker on 11pointsback,

Get it right roond the lot of ye's ya trumpets

:trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:
:trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:

Part/Time Supporter
28-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Highlights up

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8485889.stm

:agree:

3-0 flattered them

Greentinted
28-01-2010, 04:17 PM
They won 6-0. Nade scored all 6.

You've taken that too far :greengrin

An Leargaidh
28-01-2010, 04:31 PM
I just went on kickback and it was amusing, worrying and depressing all in one! One guy was moaning that those around him in the stand were homophobic racist semi-intelligent trash. Maybe he was on the wrong message board if he thought that was strange behaviour over there... :jamboak:

WE ARE THE CAPITAL! :greengrin :greengrin :greengrin :greengrin :greengrin :greengrin :greengrin :greengrin

[/URL][url]http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/ (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/)

lapsedhibee
28-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Highlights up

3-0 flattered them

Are they calling their goalie Kellamity after the third? :dunno:

Part/Time Supporter
28-01-2010, 05:02 PM
Are they calling their goalie Kellamity after the third? :dunno:

Second wisnae clever either

iwasthere1972
28-01-2010, 05:19 PM
with a game in hand don't forget

and a better goal difference
Better manager
Better team
Better stadium
Better finance people
Better supporters
Better strips and memorabilla
Better pubs in Leith than Gorgie
Better training faciliites
Better liked than that mob
Better chance of getting into Europe
Better prospects
Better go :bye:

:lolyam: :yamlaugh:

HibbyAndy
28-01-2010, 05:34 PM
and a better goal difference
Better manager
Better team
Better stadium
Better finance people
Better supporters
Better strips and memorabilla
Better pubs in Leith than Gorgie
Better training faciliites
Better liked than that mob
Better chance of getting into Europe
Better prospects
Better go :bye:

:lolyam: :yamlaugh:

Also we got 2 strikers that have scored mare than the WHOLE hearts team :hilarious..thats actually sad :agree:

iwasthere1972
28-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Also we got 2 strikers that have scored mare than the WHOLE hearts team :hilarious..thats actually sad :agree:

Oh no it's not. It's :faf: as phook. :thumbsup:

Woody1985
28-01-2010, 05:45 PM
They managed their usual one shot on target. I think they used the one shot too early, the probably should have waited until they got a penalty.

Dashing Bob S
28-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Sorry, not at my own computer and can't to do the link here, but the highlights are up on BBC.

A great piece of goalkeeping for the third, as well the Yams never have keeper problems.:faf:

Hibbyradge
28-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Sorry, not at my own computer and can't to do the link here, but the highlights are up on BBC.

A great piece of goalkeeping for the third, as well the Yams never have keeper problems.:faf:

And the second. :agree:

Kato
28-01-2010, 06:09 PM

He's like a fart in a lift.

weonlywon6-2
28-01-2010, 06:13 PM
[

Vlad - please act now.[/B]
Ho hum...........:jamboak:[/QUOTE]

surely not, shabby its in the main door along the corridor and first left, there you go now !

Dashing Bob S
28-01-2010, 06:17 PM
[

Vlad - please act now.[/B]

surely not, shabby its in the main door along the corridor and first left, there you go now !

:faf:[/QUOTE]

Actually, Vlad lost the dressing room. And the catering stands. And the executive boxes. And the boardroom. And the museum. And everything else that was due to be housed in the £51 m stand.

HibbyAndy
28-01-2010, 06:17 PM
No danger there was in excess of 14 k at slimecastle last night.

Hainan Hibs
29-01-2010, 02:54 AM

Sorry if this has already been posted, I'm a bit Colin Nished to notice, but hey, wouldnae hurt being posted again if it has:greengrin

iwasthere1972
29-01-2010, 03:20 PM

Sorry if this has already been posted, I'm a bit Colin Nished to notice, but hey, wouldnae hurt being posted again if it has:greengrin

At this time of the day our time. You ought to be ashamed of yourself ya auld jakie :greengrin

:cheers:

cwilliamson85
29-01-2010, 03:26 PM

hearts fans obviously forget that we have a game in hand and also the teams behind them have games in hand also.

Bottom 6 here they come!

iwasthere1972
29-01-2010, 03:33 PM
hearts fans obviously forget that we have a game in hand and also the teams behind them have games in hand also.

Bottom 6 here they come!

If the Sheep and "Well" draw tomorrow and the Yams lose then they will be in the bottom six.

Csaba it's been thoroughly entertaining off the pitch. :bye:

Storar
30-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Minted!

quote from the BBC

"The manager may have changed at the Edinburgh side but the visitors' approach was as stuffy as ever, with just one shot on target in the whole game"

Get it up them!