PDA

View Full Version : Online Football manager

jon paul jones
27-01-2010, 04:36 PM
Fancy a bit of online football manager??

I have started up an exclusive Hibs Managers Football League on the Xpert Eleven website called "1875 to Famous Five" and there are a few spaces available with the fourth season about to start.

With team names like Hibernians, Hiberpool and Hanons Canons and personal favourite players Eigrog Nispucean and Giruy Yamfudski, you cant go wrong!

Go to http://www.xperteleven.com and FAQ to read up on what football management is really about.

If you think you are green enough and keen enough...then punch in league ID 193102 and apply to the league in the lobby.

Cheers

Hanon

hereford-hibby
27-01-2010, 05:34 PM
You forgot to mention the wee team. Famous Fife will give you all a run for your money this season so bring it on. :agree:

H18sry
28-01-2010, 10:14 PM
:agree:Its not a bad league and it only takes a few minutes a couple of times a week.:agree:

MWHIBBIES
28-01-2010, 10:41 PM
I would but im crap and would just embarrass myself.:agree:

hibby4ever
28-01-2010, 11:12 PM
HAVE SENT AN APPLICATION TO JOIN M8 AND MY TEAM NAME IS FIRST TO WEAR GREEN :thumbsup:

RickyS
29-01-2010, 12:17 AM
[QUOTE=jon paul jones;2323888]Fancy a bit of online football manager??

I have started up an exclusive Hibs Managers Football League on the Xpert Eleven website called "1875 to Famous Five" and there are a few spaces available with the fourth season about to start.

With team names like Hibernians, Hiberpool and Hanons Canons and personal favourite players Eigrog Nispucean and Giruy Yamfudski, you cant go wrong!

Go to http://www.xperteleven.com and FAQ to read up on what football management is really about.

If you think you are green enough and keen enough...then punch in league ID 193102 and apply to the league in the lobby.

tried to sign up but the region drop down box is greyed out, but it wont let me proceed until I pick something from it:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

Nazz
29-01-2010, 02:45 AM
Tried to join too but don't know what to put in the "Recruited by (UserID):" box. Can anyone help me?

HH81
29-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Come on guys get signed up.

I have won the league every year but the challenge is getting harder. I have had a poor change report so my team is awful but bring on the season.

Please join!