PDA

View Full Version : Players leaving rumors

down-the-slope
27-01-2010, 12:20 PM
I notice a real lack of rumors of any of our players leaving :rolleyes:

This should be seen as really good news as we have in previous windows been waiting for / expecting someone to be off.

I thought Byrne might have been loaned given he is not even making bench most games?

Sent from the bog using wi-fi and index finger

Lmc2105
27-01-2010, 12:41 PM
Not really heard anything as such which is quite dissapointing

would like to see a CB & RB coming in and maybe Byrne and a few other loaned out for 1st team experience

still i think i can still see Bamba being targated with a bid from Blackburn Rovers or maybe even Celtic.

But i hope we bring in at least a player before monday

ShanksSaidNo
27-01-2010, 12:46 PM

would like to see a CB & RB coming in and maybe Byrne and a few other loaned out for 1st team experience

still i think i can still see Bamba being targated with a bid from Blackburn Rovers or maybe even Celtic.

Yeah - wouldnt be surprised if Blackburn or another lower league Premiership club came aknocking for Sol. If he does go then our need to replace him really does step up! Cant really think of anyone that stands out as a replacement at the moment though.

Whats the general feeling of sending Stevenson out on loan? Could this kick start his ER career again or do you think he needs moved on permanently?

Oscar T Grouch
27-01-2010, 12:48 PM
I notice a real lack of rumors of any of our players leaving :rolleyes:

This should be seen as really good news as we have in previous windows been waiting for / expecting someone to be off.

I thought Byrne might have been loaned given he is not even making bench most games?

Sent from the bog using wi-fi and index finger

I understand the index finger but why would you need wifi to go to the bog?:greengrin

down-the-slope
27-01-2010, 12:49 PM

:confused: why is no word of players leaving dissapointing

Lmc2105
27-01-2010, 12:50 PM
Yeah - wouldnt be surprised if Blackburn or another lower league Premiership club came aknocking for Sol. If he does go then our need to replace him really does step up! Cant really think of anyone that stands out as a replacement at the moment though.

Whats the general feeling of sending Stevenson out on loan? Could this kick start his ER career again or do you think he needs moved on permanently?

think this would be a great move for the lad, he has just been really unlucky at times not to get in to the team maybe yogi just doesn't see him in his plans but yeah a think a loan move would be good,

Heard a rumor earlier that we are after the young lad from Queen of the South lad called burns?

Mon Dieu4
27-01-2010, 12:51 PM

Because it means Keith Jackson is slipping :faf:

Lmc2105
27-01-2010, 12:51 PM

sorry meant to amend that i meant coming in! :wink:

down-the-slope
27-01-2010, 01:15 PM
Because it means Keith Jackson is slipping :faf:

Hes just scared that the tache gets his baws in the vice again :greengrin

down-the-slope
27-01-2010, 01:15 PM
I understand the index finger but why would you need wifi to go to the bog?:greengrin

to be able to send post :rolleyes: