PDA

View Full Version : Yams Nade's Punishment

Dr What If?
26-01-2010, 10:53 PM
A actually feel genuine pitty for the big man, it sounds as if Lazlo plans to give him a good rogering!!!

"I don't think you must only talk and then punish financially. You must go a little bit deeper," said Laszlo. We will handle the situation internally.

Austinho
26-01-2010, 10:57 PM
:top marks

matty_f
26-01-2010, 11:00 PM
I understand he's been told he can have no more than 5 McDonald's per day for the rest of the week.

Nade is distraught, and is asking the players' union to step in (with a family size bucket from KFC).

iwasthere1972
26-01-2010, 11:54 PM
A actually feel genuine pitty for the big man, it sounds as if Lazlo plans to give him a good rogering!!!

"I don't think you must only talk and then punish financially. You must go a little bit deeper," said Laszlo. We will handle the situation internally.

Heard Laszlo was giving Nade it tight up the tunnel when he was sent off at Ibrox. :wink:

matty_f
27-01-2010, 12:02 AM
Heard Laszlo was giving Nade it tight up the tunnel when he was sent off at Ibrox. :wink:

:agree: He wanted to be out of sight of the other players, so he took him up the back passage.

It wasn't just the sending off that Plan F was annoyed about, he was also furious that Nade hadn't been more dangerous in front of goal, so he gave him a lesson in penetration at the same time.

greenlex
27-01-2010, 01:11 AM
I reckon Shabby should be careful because he might not come out smelling of roses.

The Voice Of Reason
27-01-2010, 09:18 AM
:faf:

What a great thread ! :thumbsup:

Note - I am not intelligent enough to come up with a witty comment - too early in the morning for me !

bobbyhibs1983
27-01-2010, 10:46 AM
Maybe plan f is gonna talk to nade, i can see them going into a room together, plan f closes the door and locks it
suddenly he sides down beside nade and starts talking,

3 hours later nade is let out and needs a stiff drink and thinks, what the heck was plan f on about?