PDA

View Full Version : Question Do Hibs ever reply to E mails ?

NAE NOOKIE
26-01-2010, 09:27 PM
I have sent two E Mails to Hibs recently.

One about what a pain in the bottom it is no being able to sneak oot o' the stand at half time for a fag, and the second about how there is a leak in the stand roof directly above my seat.

Though I didn't expect anything apart from "get stuffed" to the first one I would have thought they would have at least acknowledged the second one.

They never seem to have any problem getting in touch with me when they want me to renew my season ticket.

:dummytit:

Hibbyradge
26-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Indeed they do.

I received a reply about the capacity of the stands today.

sleeping giant
26-01-2010, 09:35 PM
I got a reply about my broken seat a while ago:agree:

The bar under my seat broke before a hearts game and i had to squat where my seat would have been:greengrin

Telling you though , i could have clubbed someone to death with it !
Perfect size:greengrin

matty_f
26-01-2010, 09:37 PM
I've had a reply every single time I've emailed the club.:agree:

jabis
26-01-2010, 09:38 PM

One about what a pain in the bottom it is no being able to sneak oot o' the stand at half time for a fag, and the second about how there is a leak in the stand roof directly above my seat.

Though I didn't expect anything apart from "get stuffed" to the first one I would have thought they would have at least acknowledged the second one.

They never seem to have any problem getting in touch with me when they want me to renew my season ticket.

Rod probably waiting till they have a senior management meeting, to discuss how to word,"****** off",in a manner that will not offend you !

Fair doo's with the leaky roof though,you sit near the front of the FF ?

NAE NOOKIE
26-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Rod probably waiting till they have a senior management meeting, to discuss how to word,"****** off",in a manner that will not offend you !

Fair doo's with the leaky roof though,you sit near the front of the FF ?

Row M. Probably just as well you cant smoke in the stand, the dreep wid pit ma fag oot :greengrin

jgl07
26-01-2010, 10:18 PM

After the first one they probably filed you under 'Nutter'.

RickyS
26-01-2010, 10:49 PM

you have my sympathy for the first point, its the only reason I am not looking forward to the East being demolished.

An Leargaidh
26-01-2010, 11:04 PM
I've emailed them a few times, mostly heading the email, "F.A.O. Mr. John Hughes", when I've got great notions about who must get a game in the next match and so forth.:dizzy:

Quite often I get a nice reply from the likes of Fife Hyland, saying "you're message will be passed on" etc. and that's what makes all the difference, the wee bit of time and courtesy sent back :agree: I reckon that it just depends if they have someone in the office who has time to reply to however many emails have come in that day. It'll be like every other workplace these days, everyone doing about five folks jobs and getting no time for a break! There are about 860 folk logged into hibs.net just now. Imagine we all emailed the club just one email! 860 replies to send out.

A leaky roof is something they really should reply about though. Maybe RP hasn't replied cause his fingers haven't thawed out yet after going up to fix the leak himself and save some pennies :cool2:
I tried an email to club@ last Friday, trying to get Lewis Stevenson a go against Hamilton but that didn't work :rolleyes:, me and Yogi will have to have a wee chat lol :faf:

Cammy :bye:

smurf
26-01-2010, 11:09 PM
I've sent 2 emails in the past 12 months.

1, With regards to Mixu to Tim Gardner. It was polite and i thought constructive.

2, For the first game of the season they posted me additional tickets for seats that were not mine. I thought i was doing the decent thing by letting them know.

No reply to either.

Rory89
27-01-2010, 02:00 AM
I'm not the moaning letter sending type, but someone should sent one about the turnstyle operator's in the east, anyone else noticed they're all thick bell-ends?

The last year or so whilst I've been paying at the gate for each match it wasn't uncommon for them to sell me and my brother two seats in different sections unless you really drill it home to them that you wanted two together.

At the Hamilton game was my first game as a season ticket holder again I was looking forward to a hassle free entry to the stand. My brother went in first:

"Sorry doll, it's no swiping"

"OK, how do I get in then"

"You got another one?"

:confused: Would they even accept it if he wipped out a different season ticket with a different name on it, wtf? Thick as pig ******.

shamo9
27-01-2010, 04:27 AM
I'm not the moaning letter sending type, but someone should sent one about the turnstyle operator's in the east, anyone else noticed they're all thick bell-ends?

The last year or so whilst I've been paying at the gate for each match it wasn't uncommon for them to sell me and my brother two seats in different sections unless you really drill it home to them that you wanted two together.

At the Hamilton game was my first game as a season ticket holder again I was looking forward to a hassle free entry to the stand. My brother went in first:

"Sorry doll, it's no swiping"

"OK, how do I get in then"

"You got another one?"

:confused: Would they even accept it if he wipped out a different season ticket with a different name on it, wtf? Thick as pig ******.
Not to be pedantic but I think the incident at the Hamilton game is pretty understandable. Anyone who bought their season ticket at the start of the season would've gotten the paper book season ticket, only for it to be replaced at the end of last year.

The operator probably just assumed that you're not a new season ticket holder and therefore still had the old paper one.

And, while not trying to offend anyone, what sort of people do you think get employed as turnstile operators? Hardly an elite professor etc.

Aubenas
27-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Have always had an answer. Last one came back within the hour.
Guess it depends on the topic

Cabbage East
27-01-2010, 07:36 AM

You should be able to get a smoke in any stand. The east you can smoke on the concourse. The west you will be given a voucher to go out for a tab by one of the stewards on the door and i assume this will apply to the famous five too.

7Hero
27-01-2010, 08:16 AM
they obviously are waiting to build a new stand so why would they want to repair something when they are going to knock it down soon ?

thats why u dont have a reply.

as for the smoking question, think of the hours put on your life by not having a tab for 2 hours at a football match, i find it ridiculous folk cant go 2 hours without having a fag, as for the folk who smoke in toilets in the FF and the WEST just complete nonsense and inconsiderate people.

ArabHibee
27-01-2010, 08:24 AM
they obviously are waiting to build a new stand so why would they want to repair something when they are going to knock it down soon ?

thats why u dont have a reply.

as for the smoking question, think of the hours put on your life by not having a tab for 2 hours at a football match, i find it ridiculous folk cant go 2 hours without having a fag, as for the folk who smoke in toilets in the FF and the WEST just complete nonsense and inconsiderate people.

He sits in the Famous Five, not the East.

7Hero
27-01-2010, 08:55 AM
He sits in the Famous Five, not the East.

fair point welll presented.

ignore my post.

franks
27-01-2010, 08:59 AM
Have sent a few e-mails and have always had a reply. I think the trick is to send your e-mail to an individual rather than club@. For stadium issues the best address is gohagan@hibernianfc.co.uk as he is amongst other things the stadium manager.

1two
27-01-2010, 11:44 AM
I sent an email pleading with the club to parade the CIS cup at the Hearts Game...

It seemed a good idea at the time and clearly Rod agreed. Got a reply as well(not from rod from gardiner i think).

I decided not to send any more emails to the club after that.

Mon Dieu4
27-01-2010, 11:46 AM
I once sent an email asking how fast Ivan can run the 100m in, funnily enough I never got a response :grr:

down-the-slope
27-01-2010, 12:38 PM
I once sent an email asking how fast Ivan can run the 100m in, funnily enough I never got a response :grr:

Yes but your email addy is probably marked extreme 'Male Chicken' :wink: so no surprise it was binned :agree:

Mon Dieu4
27-01-2010, 12:41 PM
Yes but your email addy is probably marked extreme 'Male Chicken' :wink: so no surprise it was binned :agree:

Actually it's IloveRodsMouser@HotTash.com:agree:

ArabHibee
27-01-2010, 01:14 PM
fair point welll presented.

ignore my post.

TBH the rest of your post is valid re the not being able to cope for 2 hours without smoking.

Speedway
27-01-2010, 01:35 PM

RP is currently examining the negative effect on sales of spray painted pizza, if he allows easy access for half time fags by carrying out a time-trial with Tam McCourt.

As for the leak in the roof. Rod has sent Fyfyffee out for a plastic cup and a velcro chin strap which he'll have ready for you to collect and wear on your head at the next home game.

I always get a reply to my emails. The phrase 'as a shareholder...' when making my point, seems to assist in this.

hibee
27-01-2010, 05:56 PM
I've emailed them a couple of times asking if I can park my motorbike in one of their car parks on match days to stop the locals wrecking it but they've never replied so I'm still taking the car for now !

Lofarl
27-01-2010, 06:22 PM
While your at it can you email em about the flickering light at section 41 in the East. Does my rag in.

NAE NOOKIE
27-01-2010, 08:03 PM
TBH the rest of your post is valid re the not being able to cope for 2 hours without smoking.

If you have ever smoked then you are entitled to post that, if not then you have no idea what its like to go without a fag when you want one.

Besides I pay the same as you no doubt ( no pun intended ) so why should my enjoyment of the game be spoiled due to the fact that I have to cope without a fag for two hours.

And that is my point. I'm not bothered if I can't have a fag in the stand. And I bloody hate the thought of being made into a criminal by having a fag in the bog ( I'm not saying I do ). Take my word for it, nobody wants to do that.

All I want is the chance to leave the ground at half time for a fag and be allowed back in. You can do that at the pictures, why not at football ?