PDA

View Full Version : Parkhead Pre-Match Refreshments...

18Craig75
26-01-2010, 04:27 PM
Where's everyone headed before the game tomorrow?

:notworthy:

Keith_M
26-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Where's everyone headed before the game tomorrow?

:notworthy:

The Four in Hand.

:greengrin

--------
26-01-2010, 04:45 PM
First stop the doc's for your inoculations, I'd say. :devil:

Sammy7nil
26-01-2010, 05:12 PM
The Vaults

18Craig75
26-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Was thinking Wotherspoon's on Argyle Street, not great for car parking though!

Carheenlea
26-01-2010, 05:24 PM
Three of us will be in the Supporters Club on London Road for a pint beforehand. Usually a few Celtic fans I know from my hometown in so more often than not, our preferred pre-match venue. Normally a band on which for as long as I`ve been going in, has played the same set of same Irish/Republican/IRA/Rebel songs..

To be honest, it`s worth going in just to witness the hilarious sight of a hall full of Scotsmen standing rigidly to attention for the Irish National Anthem.

AndyM_1875
26-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Three of us will be in the Supporters Club on London Road for a pint beforehand. Usually a few Celtic fans I know from my hometown in so more often than not, our preferred pre-match venue. Normally a band on which for as long as I`ve been going in, has played the same set of same Irish/Republican/IRA/Rebel songs..

To be honest, it`s worth going in just to witness the hilarious sight of a hall full of Scotsmen standing rigidly to attention for the Irish National Anthem.

Make sure you slouch around in there, talk loudly about what your drinking,yawn and scratch yer bum/pick your nose when they're doing that then. Always good to wind these humourless tubes up.

New Corrie
26-01-2010, 06:07 PM
Will be in Stepps Bar in Glassford Street (best pub in Glasgow) IMO!