PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Transfer rumours

hibztilltheend
25-01-2010, 05:50 PM
some rumours taken from a transfer rumours site which are aaaalways true:greengrin
Brown will sign from Sellick, (Not Scottie) and expect news on a comanding central defensive player Tues, in the form of Darren O'Dea from Sellick also. This will give Sellick first option on stokes in the summer, and Ian Murrrays contract will be signed by the end of the week with captaincy from next season

Hibs Transfer Gossip.

Ex Jambo Bruno Aguiar has had talks with Hibs about returning to Edinburgh.

Also, very close to the signing is Dundee Utd striker David Goodwillie.
Hibs Transfer News

In's

Mark Brown Celtic

David Goodwillie Dundee Utd

Gomis Dundee Utd

Swanson Dundee Utd

Danny Livesly Carisle:confused:

Out's

Maka

Nish Scunthorpe/Cardiff 150k

Benji Belguim/France

Rankin Aberdeen/Motherwell

Byrne and other young players out on loan

Jones28
25-01-2010, 05:58 PM
If 2 of those come true then the bath of beans has to come back out :greengrin

.Sean.
25-01-2010, 06:11 PM
Mark Brown- We DO NOT need him. Better ways to spend a wage rather than waste it on a keeper who would be my personal third choice.

Darren O'Dea- No chance, he'll get a regular game at Celtic.

Stokes to Celtic- We'll start the bidding at a 3 million. That rules them out :greengrin

Ian Murrray- I pray to god he signs a new deal.

'Bruno Aguiar has had talks with Hibs about returning to Edinburgh'- :faf:

David Goodwillie- I'd be very surprised. Sounds like a bam. (Then again he banjoes rugger twats so i'll buy him a pint purely for that :devil:)

Gomis- I wish. More than likely head to the Championship.

Swanson- Good wee player, won't happen though as it's take from Football Rumours.

Danny Livesy- Old rumour dug up again. We were apparantly after him under Mixu, may even have been during JC's tenure.

Maka out- Doubt that. I think Yogi sees potential in him.

Nish out- Hope not. Yogi likes him, as do I.

Benji out- In the summer, more than likely in my opinion.

Rankin out- Nope, again i think he's Yogi's type of player, ie an honest, hardworking pro with the right lifestyle.

Football rumours is pish eh :faf:

Sylar
25-01-2010, 06:21 PM
The site is good for entertainment value up to a point. We're so far beyond that point, the Very Large Telescope wouldn't be able to pick it out!

distant hibby
25-01-2010, 07:38 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruno_Aguiar :tee hee:

Diclonius
25-01-2010, 07:46 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruno_Aguiar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruno_Aguiar) :tee hee:

Very professionally done.

sunshine1875
26-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Latest

26 Jan 2010 12:51:23
Hibs Facts

Kaspars Gorkšs from QPR

Tamika Mkandawire Leyton Orient

Paul Caddis Celtic

Leaving will be Nish, Rankin, Benji and Byrne and other young lads to be loaned out.

Hibs

in – David Goodwillie – Dundee United £50k
– Paul Caddis – Celtic £100k
out – John Rankin – Dundee loan
– Colin Nish – Aberdeen free

And from a well educated Yam:bye:

26 Jan 2010 13:13:45
To all the hobo o the san giro your no signing barr hes coming to the hearts and as for bruno going to yous what a joke hes happy where hes is it was een getting excited they might have had a scoop.scakel will never go to the hobos no after the reerend was slagging him about being a refugee would you sign after that players might go for money but they have brains as well somewhere.

.Sean.
26-01-2010, 06:37 PM
''To all the hobo o the san giro your no signing barr hes coming to the hearts and as for bruno going to yous what a joke hes happy where hes is it was een getting excited they might have had a scoop.scakel will never go to the hobos no after the reerend was slagging him about being a refugee would you sign after that players might go for money but they have brains as well somewhere.''

I believe this translates to us that understand the English language as:

To all hibees at the Leith San Siro, Darren Barr will be signing for Hearts. As for the rumours suggesting Bruno Aguiar may be signing for Hibs, he is happy were he currently is. It was the Edinburgh Evening News hoping in vain for an Exclusive. Scakel will never sign for the Hibs after Derek Riordan sang a ditty about him seeking refuge in this country. He has brains so wouldn't go even for the money.

Just to clear that up eh :greengrin

I don't think that Yam Bam has heard of full stops, apostrophes or capital letters, i've not read something like that in about 15 years :faf:

--------
26-01-2010, 06:40 PM
''To all the hobo o the san giro your no signing barr hes coming to the hearts and as for bruno going to yous what a joke hes happy where hes is it was een getting excited they might have had a scoop.scakel will never go to the hobos no after the reerend was slagging him about being a refugee would you sign after that players might go for money but they have brains as well somewhere.''

I believe this translates to us that understand the English language as:

To all hibees at the Leith San Siro, Darren Barr will be signing for Hearts. As for the rumours suggesting Bruno Aguiar may be signing for Hibs, he is happy were he currently is. It was the Edinburgh Evening News hoping in vain for an Exclusive. Scakel will never sign for the Hibs after Derek Riordan sang a ditty about him seeking refuge in this country. He has brains so wouldn't go even for the money.

Just to clear that up eh :greengrin

I don't think that Yam Bam has heard of full stops, apostrophes or capital letters, i've not read something like that in about 15 years :faf:

You DO realise that that poster was the current Hearts manager?

Mr Laszlo? :cool2:

.Sean.
26-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Not possible mate. Not enough 'uuuuuuhm's or 'e-e-e-eh's :greengrin

Or 'i teenk, um...' :faf:

CraigK
26-01-2010, 08:06 PM
You missed the following gem from the same site:
"25 Jan 2010 21:29:29
My mate spoke to Bobo Balde in a bar in Edinburgh an was told he is in talks with Hibs and Hearts"
:faf:

Malthibby
26-01-2010, 08:54 PM
Got up close but not personal with Mr. Balde once - he's a big strong physical lad, so would fit in well at Hearts, for possibly only around 1/2 his Celtic wage, meybes £15000 a week? Sounds like a done deal.:rolleyes:
GG

sunshine1875
31-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Latest :rolleyes:

31 Jan 2010 11:06:58
My cousin works with Lee Wallace's dad and was told that Hibs have put a bid in of around 1.5 million for him..Bamba going to celtic for 2 million to cover transfer.Also in the summer Stokes will be going to Birmingham with Gary O'Conner going the other way..would have happened now but O'Conner injured. Markyboy

31 Jan 2010 10:07:51
HEARTS FC.
Big clearout at Tynecastle. Don't know who's going as of yet, but i expect all the gash bought last summer will leave.

Kevin Kyle is on the radar, that is a fact.

31 Jan 2010 06:35:04
HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN NEWS

Jim Jeffries to sign Alan Gow before the end of the transfer window, expect Kevin Kyle to sign a pre contract with the Gorgie Road side aswell. THE BIG MAN ( always in the know )

31 Jan 2010 12:29:14
Celtic News
In
Sean St Ledger from PNE for £3m.
Ross McCormack from Cardiff for £2.5m.
Both at Ross Hall today for medicals

Also possible signing before tomorrows deadline
Ivan Ramis from Spanish side Real Mallorca £2.5m.
Loan deal for Fulham forward Diomansy Kamara
Paul Slane from Motherwell

Out
Scott MacDonald Celtic accept Middlesbrough's £3.5m offer
Scott Brown bid from Birmingham – £4.5m.
Crosas attracting some interest from Malaga possibly going out on loan

TRC
31-01-2010, 01:53 PM
This Just in yams make umpteen singings
:greengrin

No. Position Player
1 GK Laurynas Vertelis
2 DF Andrius Sanajevas
3 DF Paulius Vaikasas
4 MF Gediminas Vičius
5 DF Audrius Račkus
7 MF Aurimas Vertelis
8 DF Vitalijus Antonovas
10 MF Paulius Smaryginas
12 GK Andrius Strukas
13 FW Lukas Kochanauskas
14 MF Mindaugas Strauka
15 DF Irmantas Zelmikas
No. Position Player
16 MF Simonas Paulius
17 MF Nerijus Valskis
18 MF Evaldas Razulis
19 FW Ramūnas Macežinskas
21 DF Vytautas Andriuskevicius
22 GK Džiugas Bartkus
23 DF Edvardas Gaurilovas
24 MF Tomas Miklinevičius
25 DF Mantas Fridrikas
27 MF Edin Pehlić
29 MF Audrius Ksanavicius

MacBean
31-01-2010, 01:58 PM
some rumours taken from a transfer rumours site which are aaaalways true:greengrin
Brown will sign from Sellick, (Not Scottie) and expect news on a comanding central defensive player Tues, in the form of Darren O'Dea from Sellick also. This will give Sellick first option on stokes in the summer, and Ian Murrrays contract will be signed by the end of the week with captaincy from next season

Hibs Transfer Gossip.

Hibs Transfer News

In's

Mark Brown Celtic

Gomis Dundee Utd

Swanson Dundee Utd

Out's

Maka

Benji Belguim/France

the site actually got one right!!! :grr:

Betty Boop
31-01-2010, 02:07 PM
From Kerrydale St. transfer rumours thread

Hibs-supporting mate just text me to say that apparently Stokes is off to Celtic. Apparently he has a release clause between 2 and 3 million. :greengrin

HibbyKeith
31-01-2010, 02:12 PM
would be very surprised if stokes went in this window, but never say never.

on the Garry O'connor front have heard that he'd be keen on a return to hibs, he'd come back for "same money as deek", no chance of a move to another spl side, he wants to score FOR hibs not against.

.Sean.
31-01-2010, 02:21 PM

on the Garry O'connor front have heard that he'd be keen on a return to hibs, he'd come back for "same money as deek", no chance of a move to another spl side, he wants to score FOR hibs not against.

I'm sure i heard that he would like to come back to Hibs at some point.

He would probably move to Celtic, however i'd be very surprised to see him in a huns top.

Westie1875
31-01-2010, 02:25 PM

I'd love to see those 2 playing in the same Hibs team again, sadly I can't see it happening anytime soon though.

Hibby Kay-Yay
31-01-2010, 02:25 PM
From Kerrydale St. transfer rumours thread

Hibs-supporting mate just text me to say that apparently Stokes is off to Celtic. Apparently he has a release clause between 2 and 3 million. :greengrin

Stokes can't sign for anyone as he has had three clubs already this season.

offshorehibby
31-01-2010, 02:26 PM

Probably wont play again this season due to injury.

Betty Boop
31-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Stokes can't sign for anyone as he has had three clubs already this season.

Thank goodness!

HibbyKeith
31-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Probably wont play again this season due to injury.

yeah, was a friend who was talking to garry this week in edinburgh, he did say his injury will rule him out football for a while, but i've got no reason to think the comments made by garry were exaggerated. time will tell i suppose :dunno:

jdships
31-01-2010, 02:38 PM
Here's a new source !!
Tesco ! {Birmingham)

Have a family friend , from Leith, who works there and he has met G O in the store a few times and he often has a chat , albeit tongue in cheek, about " coming home " to Leith :greengrin
Won't be happening this side of the summer 2010 window , if at all, due to an injury

:devil:

Hibby Kay-Yay
31-01-2010, 02:47 PM
Here's a new source !!
Tesco ! {Birmingham)

Have a family friend , from Leith, who works there and he has met G O in the store a few times and he often has a chat , albeit tongue in cheek, about " coming home " to Leith :greengrin
Won't be happening this side of the summer 2010 window , if at all, due to an injury

:devil:

Every little helps...

I'll get ma coat :greengrin

sunshine1875
31-01-2010, 07:57 PM
More latest

31 Jan 2010 17:52:05
Lee Miller will sign for Boro for £500,000 on Monday.

Micheal Stewart will sign pre contract with Aberdeen.

Kevin Kyle £60,000 and Mcdonald.
Andy Dorman £40,000 and Pawlett on loan for rest of season.

Rangers to sign Aluko for £350,000

31 Jan 2010 12:50:29
Hearts

Jim Jefferies has made an approach to Fulham to bring attacking midfielder Wayne Brown on loan.

erin go bragh
31-01-2010, 08:17 PM

Hibs Transfer Gossip.

Hibs Transfer News

In's

Mark Brown Celtic

Gomis Dundee Utd

Swanson Dundee Utd

Out's

Maka

Benji Belguim/France

why would mowbray make o,dea captain if he were getting rid:confused:
but would defo take him.[and would be looking for 4 mill plus for stokes

Irish_Steve
31-01-2010, 09:21 PM
If 2 of those come true then the bath of beans has to come back out :greengrin

One more required for that bath to come out - honestly, you`d think some people would learn!