PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Montrose game

Hibs Class
25-01-2010, 04:33 PM
Now on sale to ST holders, until tomorrow, then general sale from Wed. Add to ST card now a drop down option with online sales

Hibrandenburg
25-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Got mine with the membership package :thumbsup:

HibbyKeith
25-01-2010, 05:34 PM
Now on sale to ST holders, until tomorrow, then general sale from Wed. Add to ST card now a drop down option with online sales

I didnt get my ticket online for the Irvine meadow game, the online sale page was a right balls up.
Glad to see its all sorted. still be a £1.50 charge i assume, but hey.. thats the cost of not having to move from my cosy seat. :thumbsup:

Leithenhibby
25-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Got mine with the membership package :thumbsup:

Is that the top-up thingy..:wink: How much did that cost?

declan macmanus
25-01-2010, 05:39 PM
I phoned ticketmaster to buy a ticket for my seat, to be told "sorry your seat has already been sold". :grr:
I replied that they can't have sold it because they are only on sale to ST holders for their own seat. Their reply "no mate, they are on general sale, you can buy any seat and yours has been sold" :grr::grr:
When I started to complain I was told "you'll need to phone Hibs direct"

I phoned Hibs and they said my seat was reserved for me to buy it. No problem, deal done.

How many folk are ticketmaster going to p1ss off with that performance.

TornadoHibby
25-01-2010, 05:41 PM
I didnt get my ticket online for the Irvine meadow game, the online sale page was a right balls up.
Glad to see its all sorted. still be a £1.50 charge i assume, but hey.. thats the cost of not having to move from my cosy seat. :thumbsup:

I bought the cup "top up" so don't have to pay the per ticket surcharge for each game in the Cups as I already have admission secured for all Cup games this season at ER! Only cost £25 for ALL home Cup games IIRC! :wink: :greengrin :smug: :na na:

Slicer
25-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Am I losing it, or were there cheap hospitality packages advertised? Can't see anything on the fishy site :confused:

TRC
25-01-2010, 06:26 PM
What time is K.O?

TRC
25-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Sorry date. Idiot:confused:

Part/Time Supporter
25-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Sorry date. Idiot:confused:

week on Sat. 6/2/10