PDA

View Full Version : Media disgrace

davemcbain
25-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Am I alone in noting that it's 2 days before an old phlem match in the middle of a transfer window and there's not a single story in the press about dressing room discord or players on their way to Glasgow?

Let me help you out journos:
Liam Miller in "All I want is to be back with the bhoys" shocker.
Anthony Stokes dressing room fires
Wother to stay or go - that's the question?

We know the talentless hacks read here - let's all help em out a bit and see who is dumb enough to bite. :wink:

Danderhall Hibs
25-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Am I alone in noting that it's 2 days before an old phlem match in the middle of a transfer window and there's not a single story in the press about dressing room discord or players on their way to Glasgow?

We know the talentless hacks read here - let's all help em out a bit and see who is dumb enough to bite. :wink:

They never done it the last time either. Maybe it’s a myth? :greengrin

cwilliamson85
25-01-2010, 02:21 PM

Add Deeks to that list aswell

iwasthere1972
25-01-2010, 02:34 PM

Bamba Swops Ivory Coast for West Coast

:bye:

PC Stamp
25-01-2010, 02:36 PM

Simple reason is the OF, particularly the blue half, can't afford these types of players from us any more and even the weegie media appear to be just bright enough to have woken up to that fact! :greengrin

TRC
25-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Benji Bhoy please:bye:

Cabbage East
25-01-2010, 03:00 PM
There will be a story tomorrow and on Wednesday.

Rory89
25-01-2010, 03:05 PM
I totally agree that the Scottish media are dispicable ****, but perhaps if we're going to criticise them for being one sided and irrational, we should wait untill they've done something wrong before getting upset with them on this occasion.

Viva_Palmeiras
25-01-2010, 03:13 PM
There is a more interesting angle for them with Mogga versus the Media so perhaps they are not playing ball. The DR will be wanting to show Celtic there are consequences for hinting they may lay into them.

There are dark forces closing in on Mogga, his team, the fans and staff. So they all need to stick together :faf:

davemcbain
25-01-2010, 03:31 PM
There will be a story tomorrow and on Wednesday.

Yeah - and I bet they steal one of our headlines.

Hopefully there's a bigger story on Thursday: "Fly Bees sting celts"

ancienthibby
25-01-2010, 03:34 PM

Hopefully there's a bigger story on Thursday: "Fly Bees sting celts"

Make that "Ex-Celts sting celts" (being Deeks Liam and Spoony!!):greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
25-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Hi-bees knees up curry night leaves ring sting in the tail ahead of Celts clash.
- Murray in a curry worry hurry (but mis-times his run)
- Stokes boakes on blokes night out.
- Wotha in botha ahead of mogga test.

Irish_Steve
25-01-2010, 08:58 PM
Superhibees go ballistic........u know the rest:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumb sup:

zlatan
25-01-2010, 09:00 PM

Mystery Hibby smokes ex-Jambos banger

zlatan
25-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Superhibees go ballistic........u know the rest:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumb sup:

What's Darren McCormack been upto now? :grr:

down-the-slope
25-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Lets be fair....even the West Coast media know its way beyond belief that either of the OF would want to play hard ball with the Tache again given their current finances....as has been said the current Parkhead Paddy Paranoia is more of a seller.....Good Good suits us :agree:

Lets hope for a strong ref and that the Hamilton team and not the Dundee Untd one turn up

EasterRoad4Ever
25-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Yogi Yogi Yogi, Bhoy, Bhoy Bhoy :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
27-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Well what was the exclusive then?