PDA

View Full Version : Calgary Hibs

Dashing Bob S
24-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Forget McBride, the end of 'the slump' coincided with the end of CG's laptop problems. Nice one CG, get on a good maintenance and repair program.

CalgaryHibs
24-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Cheers mate:greengrin

Things seam to be back on track with the laptop:greengrin and doon Easter Road way as well:greengrin

MON THE HI-BEES:thumbsup:

:coffee: got me cuppa this morning as well.:greengrin

aljo7-0
24-01-2010, 01:12 PM
Forget McBride, the end of 'the slump' coincided with the end of CG's laptop problems. Nice one CG, get on a good maintenance and repair program.

Maybe some of the club funds raised from the Hibs Membership scheme should be earmarked as a down payment to a computer repair company in Canada. Petrie, being a canny business man, will know that we need to protect our assets.

CalgaryHibs
24-01-2010, 01:20 PM
Maybe some of the club funds raised from the Hibs Membership scheme should be earmarked as a down payment to a computer repair company in Canada. Petrie, being a canny business man, will know that we need to protect our assets.

This is a bloody good idea:greengrin, cost me hundred quid to get the repair done, wonder if i should phone Rod :hmmm:

iwasthere1972
24-01-2010, 01:22 PM
This is a bloody good idea:greengrin, cost me hundred quid to get the repair done, wonder if i should phone Rod :hmmm:

He's a canny auld git. No doubt a 99% sell on clause will be inserted in the contract should you sell your PC on.

CalgaryHibs
24-01-2010, 01:24 PM
He's a canny auld git. No doubt a 99% sell on clause will be inserted in the contract should you sell your PC on.

LOL well said mate:greengrin

Never thought this either, maybe i should hold the phone call to Rod on Monday morning??

:greengrin

iwasthere1972
24-01-2010, 01:35 PM
LOL well said mate:greengrin

Never thought this either, maybe i should hold the phone call to Rod on Monday morning??

:greengrin

You've gotta be proactive. Get on the blower now to Agent McCock tell him you're finding it hard to make ends meet. This time next week you'll have a new state of the art computer with a 3 year warranty with Canada's equivalent of PC World and 24 hour emergency call out which will ensure that your computer downtime on Follow Follow will be at an absolute minimum.

:agree:

CalgaryHibs
24-01-2010, 01:38 PM
You've gotta be proactive. Get on the blower now to Agent McCock tell him you're finding it hard to make ends meet. This time next week you'll have a new state of the art computer with a 3 year warranty with Canada's equivalent of PC World and 24 hour emergency call out which will ensure that your computer downtime on Follow Follow will be at an absolute minimum.

:agree:

========
Boy the ideas are gettin betta and betta:greengrin

Do you have phone number???:greengrin

iwasthere1972
24-01-2010, 01:41 PM
========
Boy the ideas are gettin betta and betta:greengrin

Do you have phone number???:greengrin

No but I know a man who does. :greengrin

CalgaryHibs
24-01-2010, 01:51 PM
No but I know a man who does. :greengrin

-=======
QUICK MATE, get him to phone me !!!

CalgaryHibs
24-01-2010, 01:55 PM

also Petrie;s tache is on the board , wonder if he can help and is he reading this ?

iwasthere1972
24-01-2010, 01:57 PM
also Petrie;s tache is on the board , wonder if he can help and is he reading this ?

Blueisthecolour is your man. He's in constant touch with the guy and massages his ego (and parts of the body Carlsberg can't reach) every weekend. :agree:

CalgaryHibs
24-01-2010, 01:58 PM
Just got thinking, were going around in circles here with agents and Rod but i really should be looking at Hibs.net to help out when pc problems come up?
I wonder if the boys would agree to this next time ?

aljo7-0
24-01-2010, 02:09 PM
I suspect there is one chance of that happening.

Starts with no and ends with ..............

CalgaryHibs
24-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Blueisthecolour is your man. He's in constant touch with the guy and massages his ego (and parts of the body Carlsberg can't reach) every weekend. :agree:

lol:faf: