PDA

View Full Version : How Many Fans will we take to Celtic on Wed ?

The Voice Of Reason
23-01-2010, 08:28 PM
Cannae wait for Wednesday, always like going to Parkhead, even though I have seen us trounced there a few times !

How many tickets have we got and will we sell them all ? Surely today's performance/result will boost our numbers ?

GGTTH :thumbsup:

johnrebus
23-01-2010, 08:32 PM
Cannae wait for Wednesday, always like going to Parkhead even though I have seen us trounced there a few times !

How many tickets have we got and will we sell them all ? Surely today's performance/result will boost our numbers ?

GGTTH :thumbsup:

Nae offence, but...., have you been sharing that crack pipe with Duff Jimmy ?

:confused:

The Voice Of Reason
23-01-2010, 08:36 PM
No :confused:

I have always liked going to both Parkhead and Ibrox, even though we get beat mostly through there (I was at the 7-0 game at Ibrox and a 5-0 defeat at Parkhead).

No better feeling that a couple of thousand Hibees singing our Hearts (yuk - a swear word!) out through there. Even better when we win !

Comprende ?

God Petrie
23-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Ibrox Parkhead and Tynie are the best games of the season.

Looking forward to going through there. Can't see overly many hibs fans going through but at least it will be the die hards and should be a decent showing in terms of singing and banter.

Hopefully we can put in a performance and get some sort of result. Would be nice if miller got a couple to get it right in about them.

Newhaven
23-01-2010, 08:41 PM
How many tickets have we got and will we sell them all ?

Only restricted view tickets left and I doubt we'll sell out :grr:

The Voice Of Reason
23-01-2010, 08:44 PM
Ibrox Parkhead and Tynie are the best games of the season.
Looking forward to going through there. Can't see overly many hibs fans going through but at least it will be the die hards and should be a decent showing in terms of singing and banter.

Hopefully we can put in a performance and get some sort of result. Would be nice if miller got a couple to get it right in about them.

Thank you sir.

I think johnrebus is the one who has been smoking the crack pipe ! :wink:

The Voice Of Reason
23-01-2010, 08:45 PM
Only restricted view tickets left and I doubt we'll sell out :grr:

That's a pity.

This "restricted view" nonsense is a complete and utter joke :grr:

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
23-01-2010, 08:46 PM
It won't be on TV which is a complete and utter joke. The refusal of these TV companies to show OF home games is laughable.

Newhaven
23-01-2010, 08:53 PM
It won't be on TV which is a complete and utter joke. The refusal of these TV companies to show OF home games is laughable.

:cool2:

Sun 14/02/2010 Rangers v Hibernian 13:30 SKY SPORTS

NORTHERNHIBBY
23-01-2010, 08:53 PM
That's a pity.

At Parkhead the restricted view issue is really serious. Every second week there are 60,000 Celtic fans who can't see past Martin O'Neil.

The Voice Of Reason
23-01-2010, 08:54 PM
At Parkhead the restricted view issue is really serious. Every second week there are 60,000 Celtic fans who can't see past Martin O'Neil.

:faf: :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
23-01-2010, 08:55 PM
That's a pity.

There's been times in the past when I wished I had a restricted view at Parkhead :greengrin

The Voice Of Reason
23-01-2010, 08:56 PM
There's been times in the past when I wished I had a restricted view at Parkhead :greengrin

True :agree: :greengrin

Removed
23-01-2010, 08:58 PM

I asked my mate Justin and he said it will be :agree: :wink:

Jonnyboy
23-01-2010, 09:01 PM

Good lad that fella :greengrin

Hainan Hibs
23-01-2010, 09:02 PM

Top notch stuff. Hopefully the boys in Iraq can tune in too.

Keith_M
23-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Three

Sir David Gray
23-01-2010, 09:46 PM
Picked my tickets up today so I'll be there. :thumbsup:

First time at Parkhead for a game (I was there for a tour a number of years ago on a primary school trip) so I'll see how the facilities are there.

I cannot believe that a stadium like Parkhead has seats with a restricted view, that really is absolutely ridiculous.

Hopefully we take a good number through, particularly after today, but considering that it's a Wednesday night, that will probably put quite a few people off and will affect numbers.

Barney McGrew
23-01-2010, 09:50 PM
I cannot believe that a stadium like Parkhead has seats with a restricted view, that really is absolutely ridiculous.

I once had a ticket for a seat there that had a back to it and nothing to sit down on.

Robbing barstewards :grr:

Removed
23-01-2010, 09:50 PM

:agree: Place is a total joke. Be prepared to be treated badly by stewards and police as well. I refuse to go back there.

Sir David Gray
23-01-2010, 09:58 PM
:agree: Place is a total joke. Be prepared to be treated badly by stewards and police as well. I refuse to go back there.

I've heard that they're a nightmare and that was from a police officer himself. The term he used to describe them was "ar$eholes"

Admins-Sorry for bypassing the swear filter thing on this occasion, my post wouldn't really have meant anything with a load of stars as a quote. Please accept my apologies.

tbfhibs
24-01-2010, 12:17 AM
I've heard that they're a nightmare and that was from a police officer himself. The term he used to describe them was "ar$eholes"

Admins-Sorry for bypassing the swear filter thing on this occasion, my post wouldn't really have meant anything with a load of stars as a quote. Please accept my apologies.
Yeh restricted view, sit on your hands,tape your mouth etc... good luck to the hibees on wed, hope we do beat them

Pete
24-01-2010, 12:30 AM
What would be restricting your view should you sit in one of the remaining seats?

There aren't any pillars to worry about.:confused:

Liberal Hibby
24-01-2010, 12:31 AM
After that peformance, I think our allocation is going to be sold out. Smeltic are mince and we have really good chance of getting something out of the match.

Jinxed!

susieq
24-01-2010, 12:33 AM
how bad is the restricted view? i'm only just 5' 2'' ish!
first timer! at parkhead!

Peevemor
24-01-2010, 12:40 AM
how bad is the restricted view? i'm only just 5' 2'' ish!
first timer! at parkhead!

5'2" or 6'6" - it'll make no difference as the restricted view seats are behind dirty big pillars.

susieq
24-01-2010, 12:59 AM
5'2" or 6'6" - it'll make no difference as the restricted view seats are behind dirty big pillars.

Huh! cheers! aw well just have to stand and miss it then! just like pittodrie!

silverhibee
24-01-2010, 01:17 AM
If St Johnstone can take a point of celtc tomorrow, hopefully wee could sell out for Wednesday and give the team our full support in our fight for second with celtc.:greengrin

iwasthere1972
24-01-2010, 01:24 AM
If St Johnstone can take a point of celtc tomorrow, hopefully wee could sell out for Wednesday and give the team our full support in our fight for second with celtc.:greengrin

I like your optimism. :agree: Maybe they could take all 3 points seeing as Celtic aren't the force they once were.

A good result for us on Wednesday and who knows what lies ahead.

silverhibee
24-01-2010, 01:28 AM
I like your optimism. :agree: Maybe they could take all 3 points seeing as Celtic aren't the force they once were.

Mowbray getting sacked for starters. :thumbsup: :faf:

EH6 Hibby
24-01-2010, 01:28 AM
I'm going if I can get a babysitter! :thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
24-01-2010, 01:31 AM
I'm going if I can get a babysitter! :thumbsup:

Me too. Mind you I haven't got any babies. :greengrin

silverhibee
24-01-2010, 01:34 AM
Me too. Mind you I haven't got any babies. :greengrin

Me too. My baby son is 16 years old. He will be there as well.:thumbsup:

Bryson
24-01-2010, 04:20 AM
Anyone else having problems buying tickets online?

NOLA
24-01-2010, 11:29 AM

IF we win on wednesday what chance of a post-game Huddle on the pitch:wink:

Cocaine&Caviar
24-01-2010, 11:33 AM
Are there conscession tickets?

joe breezy
24-01-2010, 11:56 AM
IF we win on wednesday what chance of a post-game Huddle on the pitch:wink:

That would be superb

Antifa Hibs
24-01-2010, 11:58 AM
Anything other than a sellout would be dissapointing but dear prices, restricted view, can't see it...

Anyone know how many tickets we got allocated?

.Sean.
24-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Anything other than a sellout would be dissapointing but dear prices, restricted view, can't see it...

It's either just under or just over a thousand, 900 or 1100 I think :confused:

joe breezy
24-01-2010, 11:50 PM
1 of my pals is driving to Glasgow from Merthyr Tydfil just for the game, that's dedication

Mixu62
24-01-2010, 11:57 PM

:faf:Did you mean that?:greengrin