PDA

View Full Version : Do you know whats funny.

blackpoolhibs
23-01-2010, 08:07 PM
All those slating the team and the manager last week, are all conspicuous by their absence?:confused: I wonder why, or do they have a different agenda?

Jonnyboy
23-01-2010, 08:11 PM
All those slating the team and the manager last week, are all conspicuous by their absence?:confused: I wonder why, or do they have a different agenda?

Ahem - I had a go at the team last week and the truth is they deserved to be criticised :greengrin

As for this week - I've gone from depressed to impressed :thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
23-01-2010, 08:13 PM
Ahem - I had a go at the team last week and the truth is they deserved to be criticised :greengrin

John, i know you dont have an agenda, and praise the team when they deserve it. Can others say the same?:wink: :devil:

BT58
23-01-2010, 08:15 PM
BUT G,,,,,,,,,,,,,when mixup was in charge,we slagged him off
theres probably some out there who dont like JH`s style of play
to be honest[4-4-2] is my game,,,,,,,,,,
you will never get ALL the fans to back the manager 100%,
as you well know,,,,,ahem, coff,coff:wink::wink::wink:
ps..are you still soberish :faf::faf:
hb

fife hfc
23-01-2010, 08:16 PM
I never criticised them last week but have done it recently over their effort (something even Yogi felt:greengrin). look what happens when they close down and actually move rather than standing static:agree: You can't criticise anybody today and I felt nish, rankin and hogg (players I have criticised) played well today and I'll praise them when they deserve it.

blackpoolhibs
23-01-2010, 08:19 PM
BUT G,,,,,,,,,,,,,when mixup was in charge,we slagged him off
theres probably some out there who dont like JH`s style of play
to be honest[4-4-2] is my game,,,,,,,,,,
you will never get ALL the fans to back the manager 100%,
as you well know,,,,,ahem, coff,coff:wink::wink::wink:
ps..are you still soberish :faf::faf:
hb

Mixu's team and his management deserved it, they were going backwards, he had no idea what he was doing. Its as clear as the nose on your face, we as a team and a club have improved. Some people wont accept this.

Newhaven
23-01-2010, 08:19 PM

:agree:

You know what we're rubbish, never liked Yogi, yadda yadda yadda

:faf:

Sudds_1
23-01-2010, 08:20 PM
Well, I thought it was a totlally sub standard performance from a bunch ove over paid spoilt prima donnas. How they can possibly think that this performance will in any way shape or form stem the rising critisism and apathy of the supporters is just beyond me. From Goalkeeper right through to striker they couldn't be arsed....pranced about the park trying wee flicks rather than good solid easy passes......missed chance after chance, no grit, no determination. Just lay down and presented their ***** for a right good seeing to....

They should be ashamed to be picking up their wages.......

...Oh wait, we won. YAHOO! WHAT A TEAM! :wink::greengrin:wink:

Jonnyboy
23-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Well, I thought it was a totlally sub standard performance from a bunch ove over paid spoilt prima donnas. How they can possibly think that this performance will in any way shape or form stem the rising critisism and apathy of the supporters is just beyond me. From Goalkeeper right through to striker they couldn't be arsed....pranced about the park trying wee flicks rather than good solid easy passes......missed chance after chance, no grit, no determination. Just lay down and presented their ***** for a right good seeing to....

They should be ashamed to be picking up their wages.......

...Oh wait, we won. YAHOO! WHAT A TEAM! :wink::greengrin:wink:

:greengrin

The Voice Of Reason
23-01-2010, 08:26 PM
In Rodders and Yogi we trust !

Roll on Wednesday - come on guys lets go through there in numbers and make some noise ! :thumbsup:

zlatan
23-01-2010, 08:30 PM
Football fans in saying mean things after their team loses shocker!!!

NORTHERNHIBBY
23-01-2010, 08:35 PM

:fishin::tsk tsk:

TornadoHibby
23-01-2010, 08:39 PM

No they aren't! :wink:

They've just decided to be nice this week cause we won! :wink:

Here's just one example I noted earlier. IMO the candidate for slaughtering last week was one of our best and most committed players today enabling the likes of Miller, McBride and co to get on with their jobs! :agree:

I'm totally fed up with Rankin on and off the pitch. On it his only attribute is that he tries really hard. Off it he exemplifies why Hibs have underachieved as a club for years. Instead of talking about challenging Celtic for 2nd place and being determined to rack up points, he's banging on about the 3 or 4 way battle for third. One word for Rankin = LOSER. We need players at the club who THINk differently to Hibs of the past otherwise we'll continue to be the nearly men.

Wonder if we are back in the race for 3rd or 4th after today then? :dummytit: :cool2: :greengrin

Alicky Ranks
23-01-2010, 08:47 PM

I also slaughtered the performance last week, but a lot of it stemmed from the disappointment at travelling so far to witness what was a thorougly disappointing display. I'm a long way from ER again, but I'm happy to admit I was too harsh with my views. Well done today Hibs, delighted to see us finally banging in the goals our front men are capable of. Keep it up.

blackpoolhibs
23-01-2010, 09:35 PM
I also slaughtered the performance last week, but a lot of it stemmed from the disappointment at travelling so far to witness what was a thorougly disappointing display. I'm a long way from ER again, but I'm happy to admit I was too harsh with my views. Well done today Hibs, delighted to see us finally banging in the goals our front men are capable of. Keep it up.

:top marks :thumbsup:

Keith_M
23-01-2010, 09:37 PM

It takes a big woman to admit her mistakes, Alice, so well done.

:thumbsup:

Now stay away ya jinx...

:wink:

Love the Green
23-01-2010, 09:58 PM

So we beat a very poor team 5-1 and we are world beaters..last week was a disgrace both performnace wise and team selection wise..today was much better but still had many areas needing addressed and improved..cant belive people are giving 9 and 10 points to so many players today....as Ian Murray said we get bullied all over the park against the better teams even the "dogs" bullied us on the 3rd..we need a good right back which would improve the team by 20% as spoony could move forward which is where he should be...mind you the games he has had at RB will be great experience for him.

"keep the faith" :wink:

blackpoolhibs
23-01-2010, 10:03 PM

So we beat a very poor team 5-1 and we are world beaters..last week was a disgrace both performnace wise and team selection wise..today was much better but still had many areas needing addressed and improved..cant belive people are giving 9 and 10 points to so many players today....as Ian Murray said we get bullied all over the park against the better teams even the "dogs" bullied us on the 3rd..we need a good right back which would improve the team by 20% as spoony could move forward which is where he should be...mind you the games he has had at RB will be great experience for him.

"keep the faith" :wink:

Who is saying that?

wanderer11
23-01-2010, 10:10 PM
oh my what can happen in a week? think a few people may feel quite silly today.... ranks moved forward a bit in2 where he is best. no players as passengers....nishy doin a bit...

blackpoolhibs
23-01-2010, 10:13 PM
oh my what can happen in a week? think a few people may feel quite silly today.... ranks moved forward a bit in2 where he is best. no players as passengers....nishy doin a bit...

Yip, they go around around around around.

FranckSuzy
23-01-2010, 10:13 PM

Fair play Yogi, you got the tactics bang on :greengrin

jabis
23-01-2010, 10:19 PM
As far as i know,from this thread............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...............................BH has joined the Happyclappers...................................We lcome to a state of ignorant bliss :thumbsup:

Love the Green
23-01-2010, 10:24 PM
Who is saying that?

Maybe not in so many words but fans are giving players 9 and 10 points for there performances today..is that not indicating they cannot improve much...and played as well or near as well as they can...

"keep the faith":wink:

jabis
23-01-2010, 10:26 PM
Ok folks 1/10000 on BH lastin longer that the gimp :thumbsup:

...WentToMowAnSPL
23-01-2010, 10:31 PM
As far as i know,from this thread...........BH has joined the Happyclappers.:thumbsup:

Yup more or less that's what I thought was funny too ! :greengrin

hibbie02
23-01-2010, 11:07 PM

What the old boy said...... :top marks

hfc rd
24-01-2010, 12:02 AM
I gave the team a bit of stick, last week but I am just happy that they made me eat my own words! :agree:.

Pedantic_Hibee
24-01-2010, 12:04 AM
I ditched .net for about 24 hours after last week as I couldn't take the hysteria.

As mentioned earlier, we're one defeat from crisis and one victory from world domination on this site.

Pretty Boy
24-01-2010, 12:09 AM
I ditched .net for about 24 hours after last week as I couldn't take the hysteria.

As mentioned earlier, we're one defeat from crisis and one victory from world domination on this site.

I did the same last week, just couldn't handle it.

I think the hysteria with regards to defeats and wins has always been there, however on a site like this where you have hundreds of people all stating an opinion it just seems a wee bit more OTT than in the past when you might sit with a few boys in the pub and have a moan or round of back slapping depending on the result.

Liberal Hibby
24-01-2010, 12:22 AM
There's a certain irony about this thread, but let's just all agree that today was a good result and the team is going in the right direction on and off the park.

We were never going to split the top two but Europe is now a more realistic prospect.

Oh and Hearts were never relegation material...

Baldy Foghorn
24-01-2010, 12:45 AM
Last week was a poor performance and everyone got slated justifiably....

Today the team played a lot better and got the rewards.... Mcbride is a really important player for us, as he lets Miller play......

Lets not get carried away though, Smith had 4 or 5 decent stops as well....

silverhibee
24-01-2010, 01:23 AM

Today the team played a lot better and got the rewards.... Mcbride is a really important player for us, as he lets Miller play......

Riordan done okay as well dont you think. :wink: :thumbsup:

MacBean
24-01-2010, 02:17 AM

nish did more than a bit today!

he is... wait for it...
my favourite hibs player atm!

Beefster
24-01-2010, 08:54 AM

I remember folk saying the same thing about you last season.

I wasn't doing any of the slating but the team or Yogi aren't beyond criticism, if they don't perform. The problem is the bipolar posters, sky high one week, in the depths of despair the next.

Hibbyradge
24-01-2010, 09:08 AM

Exactly.

It was a fine result, but 5 - 1 flattered us.

Hamilton could have had us tucked away before we scored, if it hadn't been for Smith.

Our central defence looked shaky and Hamilton seemed able to roll straight through it. e.g. McBride was very lucky not to be booked for a "tactical" foul in the first half when the ref played advantage.

Hamilton were clearly knackered after playing about 130 minutes on Wednesday and while it was good that we capitalised on that, I'm not getting carried away.

We needed a win though and it should do wonders for the team's self belief and confidence.

I don't expect anything from Parkhead though so we have to hope Falkirk and Aberdeen to be on their game.

3rd place is a long, long way off yet.

Toaods
24-01-2010, 10:13 AM
I'm not scared to give my opinion on any game but it seems when it comes to typing opinions that (over)exuberance is to be commended yet (over)criticism openly scorned. Why should there be a difference?

Although our finishing was good yesterday, I don't think we can expect a crew of South American film makers arriving to find out how we do it.

Hamilton were far better than us at many stages of the game and they were meant to be knackered.

Expecting Rain
24-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Folk are entitled to their opinions, some folk think we should play like Barcelona every week others are quite happy to accept anything, i`m somewhere in the middle.

Craig_in_Prague
24-01-2010, 10:27 AM
I'm not scared to give my opinion on any game but it seems when it comes to typing opinions that (over)exuberance is to be commended yet (over)criticism openly scorned. Why should there be a difference?

Although our finishing was good yesterday, I don't think we can expect a crew of South American film makers arriving to find out how we do it.

Hamilton were far better than us at many stages of the game and they were meant to be knackered.

aye, ok Billy Reid :wink:

Hamilton started quite well, but after 10 mins through to our 5th goal, we ripped them a new butt hole.
Only when we made subs did we become a bit sloppy and let Hamilton run the play. At 5.0 I cant say that bothered me too much, Yogi quite rightly took of players that will be needed for Wed.

From the 10th min to around 55mins, we were really outstanding. Some delightful passing and goals, with not one, but 2 players looking like getting hattricks.

Hamilton could have had a few goals, but I reckon Hibs could have also got more, and if they wanted more.

More of the same at ER each other week please :notworthy:

Dashing Bob S
24-01-2010, 10:29 AM
I'll fly in the face of convention and say that yesterdays game was unacceptable as I'm walking around with a big smile on my face and thus a soft touch for the wife and kids who are bleeding me dry. More Tannadice performances please Yogi, so that I can walk around with that 'no way, don't even ask' face on again and save some money.

CmoantheHibs
24-01-2010, 10:46 AM
I wasn't doing any of the slating but the team or Yogi aren't beyond criticism, if they don't perform. The problem is the bipolar posters, sky high one week, in the depths of despair the next.[/QUOTE]

Well put.Cant change it though as its peoples nature.Lets just hope that we never lose again and play fantastic every week so we are all permanantly on a high:wink:

blackpoolhibs
24-01-2010, 10:48 AM

Exactly.

It was a fine result, but 5 - 1 flattered us.

Hamilton could have had us tucked away before we scored, if it hadn't been for Smith.

Our central defence looked shaky and Hamilton seemed able to roll straight through it. e.g. McBride was very lucky not to be booked for a "tactical" foul in the first half when the ref played advantage.

Hamilton were clearly knackered after playing about 130 minutes on Wednesday and while it was good that we capitalised on that, I'm not getting carried away.

We needed a win though and it should do wonders for the team's self belief and confidence.

I don't expect anything from Parkhead though so we have to hope Falkirk and Aberdeen to be on their game.

3rd place is a long, long way off yet.

What were both your expectations this season?

Hibbyradge
24-01-2010, 11:06 AM
What were both your expectations this season?

I never have expectations for Hibs, but that's not really the point, Gary.

I'm just stating my view of yesterday's game which is that while it was a fine result, it didn't tell the whole story.

You started this thread as a GIRUY to those who were over the top in their criticism of Hibs last week. I wasn't one of them, although I was very disappointed at the performance.

Equally, I'm not effervescent with joy like some people seem to be this week. Of course I'm pleased, but I'm maintaining my link with reality.

blackpoolhibs
24-01-2010, 11:09 AM
I wasn't doing any of the slating but the team or Yogi aren't beyond criticism, if they don't perform. The problem is the bipolar posters, sky high one week, in the depths of despair the next.

Well put.Cant change it though as its peoples nature.Lets just hope that we never lose again and play fantastic every week so we are all permanantly on a high:wink:[/QUOTE]

I agree, the team/players/manager are not beyond any criticism, but on the other hand, they should be praised too, especially when they are doing ever so well compaired to last season, and the one before. Yet some people are incapable of this, i wonder why, maybe another agenda. :confused:

Hibbyradge
24-01-2010, 11:10 AM
Well put.Cant change it though as its peoples nature.Lets just hope that we never lose again and play fantastic every week so we are all permanantly on a high:wink:

I agree, the team/players/manager are not beyond any criticism, but on the other hand, they should be praised too, especially when they are doing ever so well compaired to last season, and the one before. Yet some people are incapable of this, i wonder why, maybe another agenda. :confused:[/QUOTE]

I hope you're not referring to me! :take that

This is flippin rich though.

You slagging folk off for being too negative!!!!!!!!! :faf::faf::faf:

hibiedude
24-01-2010, 01:31 PM

I have given R01rdan and Co stick over the last month and rightly so but I don't have an different agenda from wanting the team to do well.

Time to name and shame the accussed BH :wink:

blackpoolhibs
24-01-2010, 01:34 PM
I have given R01rdan and Co stick over the last month and rightly so but I don't have an different agenda from wanting the team to do well.

Time to name and shame the accussed BH :wink:

Oh they know who they are, and continue to be absent with any praise for our manager, and indeed Riordan, who shipped in with another couple of goals i see.:wink:

hibiedude
24-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Oh they know who they are, and continue to be absent with any praise for our manager, and indeed Riordan, who shipped in with another couple of goals i see.:wink:

I didn't hear the game yesterday but did R01rdans's 2 goals not come from set pieces.

Only reason I ask is because some posters saying his lack of form is down to him playing out of postion.

blackpoolhibs
24-01-2010, 01:41 PM
I didn't hear the game yesterday but did R01rdans's 2 goals not come from set pieces.

Only reason I ask is because some posters saying his lack of form is down to him playing out of postion.

He could play centre half for me, if he chips in with a couple of goals.

hibiedude
24-01-2010, 01:49 PM
He could play centre half for me, if he chips in with a couple of goals.

I just don't think for a second that his lack of form was down to him playing out wide.

I hope the head Doctor continue's his magic and gets the team playing the way we all know they can.

blackpoolhibs
24-01-2010, 01:54 PM
I just don't think for a second that his lack of form was down to him playing out wide.

I hope the head Doctor continue's his magic and gets the team playing the way we all know they can.

Not having Murray behind him didn't help, McBride injured didn't help either. Its funny how nobody was complaining when the team were winning, and he was chipping in with his goals. Even Stokes was getting it earlier in the season. These players are goal scorers. To even think about dropping them for players with a lot less ability is ridiculous, perhaps a team full of John Rankins would make them happy?

hibiedude
24-01-2010, 02:02 PM
Not having Murray behind him didn't help, McBride injured didn't help either. Its funny how nobody was complaining when the team were winning, and he was chipping in with his goals. Even Stokes was getting it earlier in the season. These players are goal scorers. To even think about dropping them for players with a lot less ability is ridiculous, perhaps a team full of John Rankins would make them happy?

There's a horrible though a team full of John Rankins :jamboak:

Baldy Foghorn
24-01-2010, 05:02 PM

I really get bored with your agenda, saying that others have agenda's......

Why do you constantly have to chip away at people, does it make you feel superior or clever? Why not just let sleeping dogs lie?

blackpoolhibs
24-01-2010, 05:09 PM
I really get bored with your agenda, saying that others have agenda's......

Why do you constantly have to chip away at people, does it make you feel superior or clever? Why not just let sleeping dogs lie?

Its an observation i have made, do you think its wrong?

Baldy Foghorn
24-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Its an observation i have made, do you think its wrong?

I just don't see why you have to keep mentioning it, at least if you are having an opinion or observation, say who it is you are having a veiled dig at

blackpoolhibs
24-01-2010, 05:15 PM
I just don't see why you have to keep mentioning it, at least if you are having an opinion or observation, say who it is you are having a veiled dig at

Do you have a problem praising the management team?

Baldy Foghorn
24-01-2010, 05:17 PM

Not at all, but why are you taking notes on what I say or who I praise....

Do I have another internet stalker, are you obsessed with me.... I cant fathom it out....?

blackpoolhibs
24-01-2010, 05:19 PM
Not at all, but why are you taking notes on what I say or who I praise....

Do I have another internet stalker, are you obsessed with me.... I cant fathom it out....?

Who said i was talking about you? If you don't have a problem praising the manager, then its clearly not about you.

Baldy Foghorn
24-01-2010, 05:20 PM
Who said i was talking about you? If you don't have a problem praising the manager, then its clearly not about you.

You asked me a direct question about praising the management team....

blackpoolhibs
24-01-2010, 05:23 PM
You asked me a direct question about praising the management team....

And you answered it, saying you have no problem praising the manager. My problem is with those who wont praise him, even though we are doing considerably better than we have in a long time. Do you know why some people are not praising him?

Baldy Foghorn
24-01-2010, 05:24 PM
And you answered it, saying you have no problem praising the manager. My problem is with those who wont praise him, even though we are doing considerably better than we have in a long time. Do you know why some people are not praising him?

No idea why, maybe they won't be happy until we do the double:confused:

blackpoolhibs
24-01-2010, 05:26 PM

You could be right, although maybe that still would not be enough.

iwasthere1972
24-01-2010, 05:28 PM

You could be right, although maybe that still would not be enough.

I sense a truce. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
24-01-2010, 05:38 PM
I sense a truce. :greengrin

No truce, Delabooze says he has no problem praising the manager, i cant wait to read them. :thumbsup: Its those who wont praise him, because they did not want Yogi, and will never accept him, or accept they were wrong, who i think are bitter people, and not doing themselves any favours.

iwasthere1972
24-01-2010, 06:12 PM
No truce, Delabooze says he has no problem praising the manager, i cant wait to read them. :thumbsup: Its those who wont praise him, because they did not want Yogi, and will never accept him, or accept they were wrong, who i think are bitter people, and not doing themselves any favours.

Who are those horrible people? :devil:

Jack
24-01-2010, 06:44 PM
I think the only player I've had a go at recently was Deeks. If he applied himself as he did yesterday there would be no complaints from anyone. Well done Deeks!
As for Benji ...

blackpoolhibs
24-01-2010, 06:47 PM
I think the only player I've had a go at recently was Deeks. If he played as he applied himself as he did yesterday there would be no complaints from anyone. Well done Deeks!
As for Benji ...

There is not any problem in having a pop at any player/manager or even the support. But to balance it up, like you have done, you have to give those same people praise when its deserved, and thats just not happening with some. Why is this?:confused:

BEEJ
24-01-2010, 07:22 PM
There is not any problem in having a pop at any player/manager or even the support. But to balance it up, like you have done, you have to give those same people praise when its deserved, and thats just not happening with some. Why is this?:confused:
So are you going to name and shame or are we just going to have to guess?

iwasthere1972
24-01-2010, 07:26 PM

You start and we'll add to it. Honest. :devil:

BEEJ
24-01-2010, 07:31 PM
You start and we'll add to it. Honest. :devil:
:offski:

Toaods
24-01-2010, 10:24 PM

I don't think it's me, but it one of them might be the guy that torched big De Vries's motor...:faf:

Jim44
24-01-2010, 10:28 PM

Pardon (http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=172583) :greengrin

Dinkydoo
25-01-2010, 12:43 PM

Oh behave :rolleyes:

The team deserved criticism after weeks of crap performances but they've responded in the best possible way. I wouldn't say that we were perfect on saturday but you cany ask for much more than a 5-1 scoreline in our favour.

I've no idea why as Hibs fans any of us would have an "agenda" in regards to complaining when we are playing poor.

"Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs http://www.hibs.net/message/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?p=2320561#post2320561)
No truce, Delabooze says he has no problem praising the manager, i cant wait to read them. http://www.hibs.net/message/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif Its those who wont praise him, because they did not want Yogi, and will never accept him, or accept they were wrong, who i think are bitter people, and not doing themselves any favours."

WTF :faf:

What are you talking about - making assumptions around why people won't praise the team. You just keep living in your own wee world :greengrin

Where do you get the idea that people won't accept Yogi and are just bitter..etc...etc

Great stuff! :top marks

FWIW, this is the first time I've been on since last week. I think that Yogi's tactics were good, he judged that Hamilton would be a bit run down and sent our guys out with the view to pass them off the park and I think we did a good job.

Well done.

iwasthere1972
25-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Pardon (http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=172583) :greengrin

Well if you're big enough to apologise then so am I.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/30/128829259063156472.jpg

blackpoolhibs
25-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Oh behave :rolleyes:

The team deserved criticism after weeks of crap performances but they've responded in the best possible way. I wouldn't say that we were perfect on saturday but you cany ask for much more than a 5-1 scoreline in our favour.

I've no idea why as Hibs fans any of us would have an "agenda" in regards to complaining when we are playing poor.

"Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs http://www.hibs.net/message/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?p=2320561#post2320561)
No truce, Delabooze says he has no problem praising the manager, i cant wait to read them. http://www.hibs.net/message/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif Its those who wont praise him, because they did not want Yogi, and will never accept him, or accept they were wrong, who i think are bitter people, and not doing themselves any favours."

WTF :faf:

What are you talking about - making assumptions around why people won't praise the team. You just keep living in your own wee world :greengrin

Where do you get the idea that people won't accept Yogi and are just bitter..etc...etc

Great stuff! :top marks

FWIW, this is the first time I've been on since last week. I think that Yogi's tactics were good, he judged that Hamilton would be a bit run down and sent our guys out with the view to pass them off the park and I think we did a good job.

Well done.

I will keep living in my own wee world, the one that praises and critisices when its deserved. :wink:

jacomo
25-01-2010, 03:29 PM

Seem to remember certain posters having an agenda when Collins was in charge, yourself among them.

So it can't be too hard to understand if certain people are having a pop, surely?

blackpoolhibs
25-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Seem to remember certain posters having an agenda when Collins was in charge, yourself among them.

So it can't be too hard to understand if certain people are having a pop, surely?

As i said earlier, critisice when it needs to be said, but praise when progress is being made. I had a go at Collins, as imho he was building a team on sand. At the time i said, every one of the players he had brought in were not up to the standard needed, to take the club on.

There is no need to go through each and every one of them, as only Maka is still here, and that wont be for much longer. Can anyone say that about Yogi's signings? You'd have to be blind, or have another agenda not to appreciate what he's doing at the club. Unless someone can tell me different.

hibees_green
25-01-2010, 04:21 PM
It was the critism that acted like a rocket up their @rse and spurred them on to victory. Had we praised them I reckon we'd have lost:wink:

By the way did Thicot play:cool2:

blackpoolhibs
25-01-2010, 04:23 PM
It was the critism that acted like a rocket up their @rse and spurred them on to victory. Had we praised them I reckon we'd have lost:wink:

By the way did Thicot play:cool2:

greenlex
25-01-2010, 04:25 PM
As i said earlier, critisice when it needs to be said, but praise when progress is being made. I had a go at Collins, as imho he was building a team on sand. At the time i said, every one of the players he had brought in were not up to the standard needed, to take the club on.

There is no need to go through each and every one of them, as only Maka is still here, and that wont be for much longer. Can anyone say that about Yogi's signings? You'd have to be blind, or have another agenda not to appreciate what he's doing at the club. Unless someone can tell me different.

Just Stupid?:dunno: