PDA

View Full Version : NHC Lazlo interview Post match Interview

Ants
23-01-2010, 06:14 PM
Heard his interview on the way home....

What a slavering idiot.

Cannot string two words together without a erm erm er er and he kept on repeating himself....er erm erm and he kept on repeating himself.

Easy money for anyone playing him at sn sn sn snap...

Link http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8476931.stm

Wotherspiniesta
23-01-2010, 06:25 PM
I thought it was hilarious. He worked himself up into a complete frenzy and just sounded more ridicuolous with every passing second.Also, after saying he would not name names, I thought his public slating of Jason Thomson was embarassing.

BroxburnHibee
23-01-2010, 06:28 PM
I heard it - total embarassment.

Starts of by saying he wouldn't publicly criticise his players then blames Jason Thomson for not keeping the ball.

At least thats what I thought he said :greengrin er er er er er

:hilarious

Hibernian Verse
23-01-2010, 06:29 PM
I thought he made a good point about how teams shouldn't go to Ibrox or Sellick park not just to try scrape a draw, but to win.

Also, let's hear you speak Hungarian without pausing:confused:

What's with all this Hearts stuff, can we not just concentrate on today's great win?

PC Stamp
23-01-2010, 06:30 PM
He goes on for so long that there's no time for any other post match reaction before that other slaver Jim Traynor comes on! Why the BBC indulge Casba only to then rip the pish out him for being a slaver when he finally finishes is anyone's guess! :dunno:

HibbyAndy
23-01-2010, 06:30 PM
He clearly aint the full shilling.

Ants
23-01-2010, 06:32 PM
I thought he made a good point about how teams shouldn't go to Ibrox or Sellick park not just to try scrape a draw, but to win.

What's with all this Hearts stuff, can we not just concentrate on today's great win?

Plenty of other threads relating to the win today.

The clue was in the title (at the start with the NHC prefix!!)

Jim44
23-01-2010, 06:33 PM

Eh???? According to the intelligentsia on Kickback, Csaba put out a team designed to scrape a draw today. :confused:

The guy's a balloon.

Judas Iscariot

:jamboak:

Is he your uncle or something?

He's a slavering Hertz prick that deserves to be ripped into at every opportunity the same goes for ANYTHING to do with that laughing stock of a "Club"..

Gibbering, c0ck nosed yam goon :agree:

EasterRoad4Ever
And God knows why the BBC continued to give the guy airtime. A rambling, incoherent rant about...... still not sure what. At one point he was happy with the draw, then he was wetting himself about teams lying down to the OF, then he blasted one of the Yams but refused to name him.... then named him.

In a nutshell, Csaba's interview sums up the Yams perfectly. No direction, no structure, boring and meaningless.

hibbybrian
23-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Eh???? According to the intelligentsia on Kickback, Csaba put out a team designed to scrape a draw today. :confused:

Nae wonder you're confused :greengrin

Golden Bear
23-01-2010, 06:35 PM
The man's bonkers - stark raving bonkers.

I'm_cabbaged
23-01-2010, 06:35 PM

Aye he did say that, but when did you ever see him set up an attacking team? The guy's a dick. :agree:

lucky
23-01-2010, 06:46 PM
He is a knob. Suited to that club

Wotherspiniesta
23-01-2010, 06:49 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8476931.stm

What was the question again?

lapsedhibee
23-01-2010, 06:56 PM
He goes on for so long that there's no time for any other post match reaction before that other slaver Jim Traynor comes on! Why the BBC indulge Casba only to then rip the pish out him for being a slaver when he finally finishes is anyone's guess! :dunno:

Off topic and don't usually listen to the slaver Traynor, but someone - about the only caller I heard who wasn't a dribbling OF fan - absolutely ripped into him for the pish fitba journalism in Scotland. Traynor managed to mouth a swipe at the "lickspittle" Spiers but otherwise had no answer except to cut the boy off mid-rant and lick his wounds. Hilarious, and ever-so-well deserved.

Niffy
23-01-2010, 06:56 PM
ha ha ha , ma 9 year old lassie told me to turn off the radio as he was giving her the fear...

Ants
23-01-2010, 06:59 PM
Over the 5.01 minutes, I tink there was er er about 110 times er er mentioned. :greengrin

3.16 minutes er er er er erse

DaveF
23-01-2010, 07:02 PM
It's embarassing for him and the BBC to let him ramble on like that. I tuned into a different station after a minute as I could take no more of him.

Get him a translater and let him express himself in his native language.

Otherwise, get him the **** off the radio.

lapsedhibee
23-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Over the 5.01 minutes, I tink there was er er about 110 times er er mentioned. :greengrin

:agree: Possibly talked himself out of an invitation to be on radio's "Just A Minute" there.

(((Fergus)))
23-01-2010, 07:19 PM
Off topic and don't usually listen to the slaver Traynor, but someone - about the only caller I heard who wasn't a dribbling OF fan - absolutely ripped into him for the pish fitba journalism in Scotland. Traynor managed to mouth a swipe at the "lickspittle" Spiers but otherwise had no answer except to cut the boy off mid-rant and lick his wounds. Hilarious, and ever-so-well deserved.

Yes, that was fabulous, really touched a nerve and had to cut the guy off. What a coward.

As for Csaba, he's great. :devil: Guy is passionate about what he does and is - once more - getting results and points from a threadbare squad. Credit where it is due.

SouthamptonHibs
23-01-2010, 07:21 PM
still listening to him slavering on... what an embarrasment to hearts ha ha
er er er er er er er.............about 300 times

Broken Gnome
23-01-2010, 07:23 PM

Traynor was an absolute embarrassment on Sportsound, basically threatening Mowbray with 'grave repercussions' if he refused to stop suggesting that the Brown story had been made up. We must be the only country where journalists elevate themselves to be as important as footballers or managers.

MacBean
23-01-2010, 07:24 PM
it was absolutely hilarious!"!!:faf:

Hibs7
23-01-2010, 07:32 PM
He slavers crap every week and puts me to sleep with his sensless ramblings. the man is a clown

whiskyhibby
23-01-2010, 07:35 PM
And God knows why the BBC continued to give the guy airtime. A rambling, incoherent rant about...... still not sure what. At one point he was happy with the draw, then he was wetting himself about teams lying down to the OF, then he blasted one of the Yams but refused to name him.... then named him.

In a nutshell, Csaba's interview sums up the Yams perfectly. No direction, no structure, boring and meaningless.

He sounded like a complete slavering half-wit today.......................Czambles LiLo, comedy genius

:faf::faf::faf:

:jamboak::jamboak::jamboak:

whiskyhibby
23-01-2010, 07:39 PM

I must admit I normally have time for Traynor, but his defence of the Scottish meedja OF bootlickers was embarrasing, the caller was actually quite lucid and correct in the points he was making.

:notworthy::notworthy:

King Paddy
23-01-2010, 08:12 PM
What a complete embarrestment of an interview, what is the guy on? he slavers so much incoherant garbage it just makes you laugh. I like his personality but comon Shaba talk some English please.:wink:

madabouthibs
23-01-2010, 08:24 PM

:faf::faf:

--------
23-01-2010, 08:25 PM

Sorry, but I formed the distinct impression that he was an English incomer to Edinburgh wh was hugely upset about the fact that Celtic Football Club and their manager 'Mogga' were being terribly badly treated by the dreadful Scottish football press who were so much worse than the wonderful intelligent English football press and that that was a terribly bad thing.

I suspect that the guy watched his Celtic Football Club on the TV from the safety and warmt of his couch - nothing he said (and he didn't half go on and on and on and on) gave me the slightest impression that he was likely to be a supporter of anything other than tele-weegieball.

He sounded to me to be a bit of an idiot, actually. :rolleyes:

lapsedhibee
23-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Sorry, but I formed the distinct impression that he was an English incomer to Edinburgh wh was hugely upset about the fact that Celtic Football Club and their manager 'Mogga' were being terribly badly treated by the dreadful Scottish football press who were so much worse than the wonderful intelligent English football press and that that was a terribly bad thing.

I suspect that the guy watched his Celtic Football Club on the TV from the safety and warmt of his couch - nothing he said (and he didn't half go on and on and on and on) gave me the slightest impression that he was likely to be a supporter of anything other than tele-weegieball.

Fitba media coverage is worse in Scotland than England though, isn't it? Do journalists down there pretend to be St Mirren supporters? :dunno:

Anyway, whether the interloper went on a bit or not, Traynor - is he not Jackshun's boss/editor? - was severely rattled by something. Couldn't just have been that the caller, as Traynor said, was an "idiot", as he's used to that. He could hardly concentrate on the next two callers' points.

Incidentally, was the caller correct that the identity of the writer of the Broonie story is a secret, and if so why would that be? :dunno:

Pedantic_Hibee
23-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Csaba Laszlo is a failure at speed-dating. Fact.

The Voice Of Reason
23-01-2010, 08:50 PM

:faf: :faf: :thumbsup:

The Voice Of Reason
23-01-2010, 08:50 PM
His "one liners" last about 5 minutes !

:faf:

--------
23-01-2010, 08:51 PM
Fitba media coverage is worse in Scotland than England though, isn't it? Do journalists down there pretend to be St Mirren supporters? :dunno:

Anyway, whether the interloper went on a bit or not, Traynor - is he not Jackshun's boss/editor? - was severely rattled by something. Couldn't just have been that the caller, as Traynor said, was an "idiot", as he's used to that. He could hardly concentrate on the next two callers' points.

Incidentally, was the caller correct that the identity of the writer of the Broonie story is a secret, and if so why would that be? :dunno:

No idea.

Nit that I'm defending either Traynor or the Scottish football press.

Just consider that the caller in question was just another thread in the rich tapestry of idiocy woven by that program every Saturday at just after 5.00pm.

Jonnyboy
23-01-2010, 08:51 PM

Sounded like an unwashed Shaun Lawson to me :greengrin

Mibbes Aye
23-01-2010, 08:53 PM

:agree: Also has great difficulty leaving voicemail.

lapsedhibee
23-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Just consider that the caller in question was just another thread in the rich tapestry of idiocy woven by that program every Saturday at just after 5.00pm.

:agree: Car crash radio. I feel ghoulash when I happen upon it and don't immediately change channel. The quality of the banter between Traynor and his wumman sidekick is cringingly oozeworthy.

JoeT_WasTheBest
23-01-2010, 09:18 PM
:agree: Car crash radio. I feel ghoulash when I happen upon it and don't immediately change channel. The quality of the banter between Traynor and his wumman sidekick is cringingly oozeworthy.

Exactly. Is it just me, or does anyone else wish they'd go back to the old format and keep Sportsound on till at least 5.30??

Love the Green
23-01-2010, 09:25 PM
Heard his interview on the way home....

What a slavering idiot.

Cannot string two words together without a erm erm er er and he kept on repeating himself....er erm erm and he kept on repeating himself.

Easy money for anyone playing him at sn sn sn snap...

Agree completely..what an embarressment to Scottish sport.....absolute buffoon why do they give him air time....nobody but nobody could possible make any sense of his gibbering

"keep the faith":wink:

Hainan Hibs
23-01-2010, 09:25 PM
:agree: Also has great difficulty leaving voicemail.

Takes a while to get to the beep on his answering machine tae:agree:

Hainan Hibs
23-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Listen between 3.16 and 3.20 of the interview, I'm in tears:faf:

Sir David Gray
23-01-2010, 09:36 PM
Like Milky, I also thought he made an excellent point when he said that when you go to Glasgow you should go to win, not just to avoid defeat.

However the rest of his interview was just an incoherent rant that was barely understandable.

blueisthecolour
23-01-2010, 09:50 PM

I didn't hear his interview but if that's what he said, I would hate to see hearts going to play for a draw, I believe hearts would not have scored if there player was not sent off, as strange as that may seem it made us push up for a winner and hearts got a break and fair play to them they took it.

McSwanky
23-01-2010, 10:24 PM
Does anyone else think old shabba actually has a bona fide stutter?

FranckSuzy
23-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Fair play to the summariser on the BBC who managed to condense 5 mins, 1 sec into this:

"I am very disappointed and angry about Christian Nade's red card.
"Normally, in this case, you have a yellow card and then you kick the ball and get a red card for nothing. A player with such experience should not do this.
"I was also angry about one player who in the last minutes didn't follow my instruction.
"Jason Thompson goes up front and he must keep the ball rather than trying something fantastic. I don't attack my player, but in the last minute, you must sacrifice.
"We play for 95 minutes against the top team in the league and they don't have a goal chance. We cannot be happy just not to lose."

:blah: :blah: :blah: :faf: :faf: :faf:

matty_f
23-01-2010, 10:45 PM
I only caught the tail end of his rant. That's half an hour of my life I'll never get back.:grr:

PC Stamp
23-01-2010, 11:15 PM
I didn't hear his interview but if that's what he said, I would hate to see hearts going to play for a draw, I believe hearts would not have scored if there player was not sent off, as strange as that may seem it made us push up for a winner and hearts got a break and fair play to them they took it.

Aye ... he needs to practice as he preaches. According to Wingnuts Dodds, Hearts were terrific defensively and very hard to break down but offered nothing in an attacking sense and then scored with their one serious foray upfield!

blueisthecolour
23-01-2010, 11:29 PM
Aye ... he needs to practice as he preaches. According to Wingnuts Dodds, Hearts were terrific defensively and very hard to break down but offered nothing in an attacking sense and then scored with their one serious foray upfield!

True but to be honest, as much as there defence was good, or forwards where not so good, we badly miss Miller and Boyd and it showed today.

Pretty Boy
23-01-2010, 11:35 PM
True but to be honest, as much as there defence was good, or forwards where not so good, we badly miss Miller and Boyd and it showed today.

How long are they likely to be out for?

Obviously didn't see your game today but by the sounds of it you really struggled up top without them. Given you had problems scoring goals early on in the season, do you think theres any chance of you guys dropping a few more points due to a lack of goals?

matty_f
23-01-2010, 11:55 PM

Sums up the luck the Yams have had this season. Typical that they go to Ibrox and face a Rangers side down to it's bare bones for players, with their two best strikers missing.

blueisthecolour
23-01-2010, 11:57 PM
How long are they likely to be out for?

Obviously didn't see your game today but by the sounds of it you really struggled up top without them. Given you had problems scoring goals early on in the season, do you think theres any chance of you guys dropping a few more points due to a lack of goals?

Miller is due back next week as is Novo im sure, so that will help massively, Boyd is rummoured to be out another month I think although he is normally a quick healer,with a bit of luck Bougherra will be back soon also, that's not anything bad on young Wilson's performances but MB gives us more attacking options, also Beasley is due back, if he comes back to the form he had before injury that's a massive boost, so I think and hope we should be fine, if these players where to be out for a length of time I could see us drop more points especially with us playing midweek games as well as weekend games for the next 3 weeks.

greenlex
24-01-2010, 12:25 AM
Miller is due back next week as is Novo im sure, so that will help massively, Boyd is rummoured to be out another month I think although he is normally a quick healer,with a bit of luck Bougherra will be back soon also, that's not anything bad on young Wilson's performances but MB gives us more attacking options, also Beasley is due back, if he comes back to the form he had before injury that's a massive boost, so I think and hope we should be fine, if these players where to be out for a length of time I could see us drop more points especially with us playing midweek games as well as weekend games for the next 3 weeks.

You have been pretty pish midweek this season right enough.

Lucius Apuleius
24-01-2010, 06:16 AM
Quotes from yahoo

AT THE end, Csaba Laszlo was left kicking a plastic bottle onto the pitch in anger, shouting like a madman, gesticulating wildly at nobody and everybody.

"Aaaarrrgghhh," he roared. Or something like that. Whatever it was, it was a screech of frustration, the bonkers behaviour of a man who'd just been sickened at seeing his team lose out on an improbable victory.

Young and healthy men have grown old and infirm in the time it takes Laszlo to run through his various tales of woe

As for Laszlo? Not happy. Not happy at all.

Quite good I thought :greengrin

Winston Ingram
24-01-2010, 10:46 AM

Oh dear:confused:

lapsedhibee
24-01-2010, 11:25 AM
Also, let's hear you speak Hungarian without pausing
Ah, that's what he was speaking. :idea:

hibbiedon
24-01-2010, 11:31 AM
I love the man, if I had the choice of anyone to be manager of that lot then he wins, just enjoy the fact that he is their manager and vlad is their owner. :faf::faf::faf:

Hibbyradge
24-01-2010, 11:33 AM
Here you go. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8476931.stm)