PDA

View Full Version : The 3rd goal

EasterRoad4Ever
23-01-2010, 06:05 PM
IMO our best goal of the season so far. Worked the ball from half-way using perfect one-twos, a brilliant piece of Stokes to turn the defender and hit a great shot with outside of his foot and right good follow-up by Deeks from the rebound.

If any goal summed up what I want to see from Hibs it was that :thumbsup:

H18sry
23-01-2010, 06:06 PM
IMO our best goal of the season so far. Worked the ball from half-way using perfect one-twos, a brilliant piece of Stokes to turn the defender and hit a great shot with outside of his foot and right good follow-up by Deeks from the rebound.

If any goal summed up what I want to see from Hibs it was that :thumbsup:

The same as the 1st goal that was disallowed for offside, the lead up to that was fantastic one touch football :agree:

DaveF
23-01-2010, 07:10 PM
Build up play and finishing was out of the top drawer today.

Splendid stuff to watch :thumbsup:

hfc rd
23-01-2010, 11:31 PM
All of our goals were excellent today, even the offside one.

hibsbollah
24-01-2010, 08:30 AM
I agree, it was excellent, the best I can remember since a Fletch goal 2 seasons back:top marksBut wasnt it the 4th goal?:confused:

Barney McGrew
24-01-2010, 08:59 AM
I agree, it was excellent, the best I can remember since a Fletch goal 2 seasons back:top marksBut wasnt it the 4th goal?:confused:

Defo the third.

Fourth was Deeks free kick

hibsbollah
24-01-2010, 09:23 AM
Defo the third.

Fourth was Deeks free kick

Its good to lose count:wink:
The 5th goal was pretty special too. Lovely build up and pass from Miller to set up the break.

I'm_cabbaged
24-01-2010, 12:55 PM
Just saw it again on Sky, the fact that LM stood on the edge of the box applauding all around him instead of going to congratulate Deeks says it all really. :thumbsup:

rightwinger
24-01-2010, 03:39 PM
I think all our goals were really well worked. Wotherspoon's disallowed goal was also excellent.

The 1st and 5th were my favourites mainly because of Miller's involvement. He can be our creative pulse now that McBride's back.

I think a question may now be raised on Zemmama's place. With McBride and Rankin freeing up Miller to create - the only argument for retaining Zemmama in the starting XI is for natural width on the right-hand side. I think Hughes will play the same team on Wednesday and, to be fair, don't think he has any other option.

Baw187
24-01-2010, 03:57 PM
I think all our goals were really well worked. Wotherspoon's disallowed goal was also excellent.

The 1st and 5th were my favourites mainly because of Miller's involvement. He can be our creative pulse now that McBride's back.

I think a question may now be raised on Zemmama's place. With McBride and Rankin freeing up Miller to create - the only argument for retaining Zemmama in the starting XI is for natural width on the right-hand side. I think Hughes will play the same team on Wednesday and, to be fair, don't think he has any other option.

I think we benefited not having Zouma in the team. Wotherspoon got further forward and is far more direct which suits our play.