PDA

View Full Version : Eating Humble Pie

Jim44
23-01-2010, 05:50 PM
"If we're as good as a lot of us have fooled ourselves into believing, it really shouldn't be a tough game. As it is, I've begun to accept that we are not as good as our position suggests, and I think we will struggle against a team which will be trying their guts out for a result. 2-1 for Hamilton."

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Just thought I'd get my halfpenny in before the happy clappers come on and crucify all us weak non-believers who thought we wouldn't hack it today against lowly Hamilton. I was miles off the mark and I've got to hand it to the lads today. Please, please consolidate a great result with another good performance and at least a point against Celtic next week.

Littlest Hobo
23-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Well done mate, got to confess that I thought we would make hard work of it today too.
Hats of to the players though, they put in a performance today.:thumbsup:

CheesyHibby
23-01-2010, 07:03 PM
wasn't at the game tday, ive missed what i think has been our best performances of the season: motherwell away, first half against dundee u at home and today. Jinx mibby? :thumbsup:

NORTHERNHIBBY
23-01-2010, 08:41 PM
wasn't at the game tday, ive missed what i think has been our best performances of the season: motherwell away, first half against dundee u at home and today. Jinx mibby? :thumbsup:

jinxhibbymibby?:rolleyes: