He was ******* awesome today :agree:

hibee_girl
23-01-2010, 05:46 PM
:agree:

He should have got MOM

Two Halves
23-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Totally agree. He was great!

His passing, tracking back and tackling were all excellent. Involved in most of the good things we did today. Long may it continue!:thumbsup:

Mikeystewart
23-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Puts the critics in their place

Westie1875
23-01-2010, 05:51 PM

He should have got MOM

:agree: You could see the difference as soon as he went off.

Jack
23-01-2010, 05:52 PM
Puts the critics in their place

I didn't realise he had any

Malthibby
23-01-2010, 05:53 PM
He was awfy good, but so was Stokes.
Presumably McBride & Miller were being saved for midweek.
It was sooo nice to be able to just relax & enjoy the footie today.
GG

NadeAteMyLunch!
23-01-2010, 05:55 PM
My MOM today :agree: smashin wee pass to deeks for our 5th. Back to how he was performing b4 the huns game.

Mikeystewart
23-01-2010, 05:56 PM

There was a post last week suggesting he wasn't as good as everyone was making him out to be.

i think

Mikeystewart
23-01-2010, 05:58 PM

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=171337

johnbc70
23-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Thought Miller was great today. I thought we were a better team without Zemmama today - the game seemed to flow better and he was not holding things up with his constant attempts to take on 5 men and score a wonder solo goal. The first goal we scored was a great example, good move and Miller made a great pass/cross into Nish to score, Zemmama would never have made that pass and tried to take on the player himself.

Broken Gnome
23-01-2010, 06:00 PM
Not wanting to be unfair by bringing other players into it, but when you often see players praised JUST for '100% effort', you can see that Liam Miller does all that yet can still be the classiest guy on the pitch. One of the guys that raises the standard at Hibs.

EasterRoad4Ever
23-01-2010, 06:00 PM
:top marks Absolutely brilliant. Pace, tracking, strength, running, control, vision... he showed everything today and simply breezed through the match. Stokes had an outstanding game, but Miller was on a different plain :thumbsup:

hibee_girl
23-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Thought Miller was great today. I thought we were a better team without Zemmama today - the game seemed to flow better and he was not holding things up with his constant attempts to take on 5 men and score a wonder solo goal. The first goal we scored was a great example, good move and Miller made a great pass/cross into Nish to score, Zemmama would never have made that pass and tried to take on the player himself.

Totally agree :agree:

hibsdaft
23-01-2010, 06:06 PM
His best performances seem to coincide with McBride being on the pitch.

Jack
23-01-2010, 06:50 PM
http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=171337

Ah yes! When I see stuff like I shake my head in disbelief and rejoin the real world! It just shows there are some who celebrate perceived failure more than actual success. Shame really.

MWHIBBIES
23-01-2010, 06:52 PM
Great game by miller today on right mid.

GreenPJ
23-01-2010, 07:07 PM
He was awfy good, but so was Stokes.
Presumably McBride & Miller were being saved for midweek.
It was sooo nice to be able to just relax & enjoy the footie today.
GG

I thought that McBride was blowing out of his backside and think he is still a fair bit off full fitness

Aldo
23-01-2010, 07:27 PM
TBH I think Miller has been doin too much in recent weeks and his and our performances have suffered. We need to get him playing in the final third of the pitch and playing killer passes.

He has for me been covering for Rankin and Zemmama and has been playing very deep.

Excellent player always has been and always will be.

ENDOF

Jonnyboy
23-01-2010, 07:45 PM
His best performances seem to coincide with McBride being on the pitch.

:top marks In a nutshell.

I said at the end of last week in another thread that Miller knows where he is when McBride is his midfield partner and that allows him to be more expansive in his game. He knows McBride is covering his back whereas when Miller plays with Rankin the fact that JR runs about all over the place means LM cannot be as forward thinking.

Miller was superb today and could easily have won MotM although I don't begrudge Stokes it as his overall performance was top notch.

Last week I was depressed at our showing in Dundee whereas this week I was impressed :agree:

whiskyhibby
23-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Miller was fantastic today, back to form and really drove the team forward, also must mention Wotherspoon, He has been fairly poor the last few weeks but right back on form today and terrific going forward

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sudds_1
23-01-2010, 08:11 PM

He should have got MOM

absoeffinglutely! Been sayin it for weeks but he's missed Mcbride badly! What a difference - backed up by Yogi making that change after 20 or so mins to push spoony further up creating even more room for him to do his stuff.........

......also showed that Hogg might yet be a no bad RB! :wink:

fife hfc
23-01-2010, 08:20 PM
Great game by miller today on right mid.

At the start I was wondering what the **** Yogi was on:greengrin But miller was fantastic and MOM by a mile (says it all when I felt others had outstanding games)

Newhaven
23-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Player of the season so far.

Another great performance from him, bring on the tic

:notworthy:

hfc rd
23-01-2010, 11:42 PM
It is an honour to watch him. F****** brilliant!! :thumbsup:.

Expecting Rain
24-01-2010, 10:16 AM
We`re lucky to have Liam Miller.

Silver Fox
24-01-2010, 11:53 AM
We`re lucky to have Liam Miller.

:agree: :top marks

Hank Schrader
26-01-2010, 12:05 AM
Having watched the highlights on BBC1 I just want to pass comment on Liam Millers contribution to the first and last goals on Saturday. Skill, vision, strength and pace all in abundance. The complete midfield package and a joy to watch at times.

Class player.

Saorsa
26-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Liam Miller, fantastic player, a player we are lucky tae have, great piece of business signing him, fantastic performance at the weekend, one of the best players I've seen at ER. Having McBride back doing the graft again allowed him tae shine again :agree:

Andy74
26-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Having watched the highlights on BBC1 I just want to pass comment on Liam Millers contribution to the first and last goals on Saturday. Skill, vision, strength and pace all in abundance. The complete midfield package and a joy to watch at times.

Class player.

Where are those who was suggesting he wasn't capable of a forward pass or creating goals??