PDA

View Full Version : McBride and Miller

goosano
23-01-2010, 05:33 PM
Brilliant today

Worked their socks off and it showed how good they were when they came off and we lost the midfield

Welcome back Kevin :agree:

Miller's pass to Riordan for the 5th goal was sublime

David_D
23-01-2010, 05:34 PM
Both where Sublime. If they play like that on Wed night they will boss that Celtic midfield

down-the-slope
23-01-2010, 05:40 PM
I have been telling anyone who would listen :wink: that McBride being out was the main reason for our dip in form and style of play.

The way he controls just in front of the defence gives them much more protection and this security allows Miller to be further forward linking the midfield with forwards.

Its correct to say holes appeared all over the place with them both off...we gave up chances and the forwards looked lonley.

They were a joy to watch :greengrin

hibee_girl
23-01-2010, 05:43 PM
They were both excellent today but I also have to mention Rankin who I thought had a great game :agree:

down-the-slope
23-01-2010, 05:45 PM
They were both excellent today but I also have to mention Rankin who I thought had a great game :agree:

:agree:

down-the-slope
23-01-2010, 10:11 PM
how long a contract do we have McBride on? (Miller was 2 year Deal, so we may lose hime in the summer:confused:)

hfc rd
23-01-2010, 11:55 PM
They are by far the best central midfield partnership in the league. McBride deserves a Scotland cap for his peformaces and everyone knows that Miller is simply wonderful! :thumbsup:.

matty_f
23-01-2010, 11:57 PM
Both were terrific today.:thumbsup:

Pretty Boy
23-01-2010, 11:58 PM
They are by far the best central midfield partnership in the league. McBride deserves a Scotland cap for his peformaces and everyone knows that Miller is simply wonderful! :thumbsup:.

Not a bad shout as it would allow Brown and Fletcher to push on and be more creative. More likely to happen now that Harry Potter is the manager as i honestly believe he will look outwith the OF for decent players.

Cal 7-0
24-01-2010, 12:03 AM
Heard someone a close neighbour to Miller whose wife is pregnant (Millers not the neighbour) that he feels that its time to settle somewhere hopefully he feels at home here.

Pretty Boy
24-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Heard someone a close neighbour to Miller whose wife is pregnant (Millers not the neighbour) that he feels that its time to settle somewhere hopefully he feels at home here.

From what i have heard money is not an issue for Liam Miller, he loves playing for Hibs and wouldn't be likely to leave for anything other than another crack at the EPL.

He know there is no way back for him at Celtc, would never go to Rangers. He also loves Edinburgh and enjoys the atmosphere around Hibs at the moment.

Cal 7-0
24-01-2010, 12:08 AM
From what i have heard money is not an issue for Liam Miller, he loves playing for Hibs and wouldn't be likely to leave for anything other than another crack at the EPL.

He know there is no way back for him at Celtc, would never go to Rangers. He also loves Edinburgh and enjoys the atmosphere around Hibs at the moment.

:agree: