I second that. C'mon the big man!

:agree: :woohoo::scarf:

Cammy

David_D
23-01-2010, 04:33 PM
Superb Finish for his goal

Phil MaGlass
23-01-2010, 04:37 PM
well done Nish,said it before he needs a run in the team,play him against Celtic.

Kato
23-01-2010, 04:38 PM
At this time of year with heavy pitches he's exactly the type of player required.

Hope he starts against Celtic.

Hakim Sar
23-01-2010, 04:49 PM
He was good. Won headers had a couple good runs. but his attempt at a square to riordan when a goal was on was criminal.

I wouldn't get carried away - there just wasn't the energy and pressure from a tired Hamilton side who looked more than happy to go 2 on 2 at the back for long periods of first half which actually had me laughing a lot.

on todays performance though it is clear that benji is way back in the pecking order. Looks hopelessly short of match practice.

Happy hibbie and glad to be back to winning ways :D

glory glory

down-the-slope
23-01-2010, 04:54 PM
He did well...and Benji put no pressure on his place when he came on :rolleyes:

I thought the 5th goal when crossed and Nish was almost running in mid air so desarate was he to reach it was very funny...good control and finish by Stokes when it evaded Nish's strenous efforts

bubblesmorrison
23-01-2010, 05:23 PM
got to back the big man ive always been a fan of him due to him giving hibs sumthing a bit diffrent i think a wee o a colin nish say o a colin nish chant should be on the cards on wednesday night :greengrin

FranckSuzy
23-01-2010, 05:32 PM
bubbles[/B]morrison;2319191]got to back the big man ive always been a fan of him due to him giving hibs sumthing a bit diffrent i think a wee o a colin nish say o a colin nish chant should be on the cards on wednesday night :greengrin

Sorry to hear about Michael :greengrin :offski:

Hibs7
23-01-2010, 06:28 PM
MOM for me big Nish :thumbsup:

basehibby
23-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Big Nishybaws had a great game - scored the first, started the move for - the second and generally made a telling contribution from the deep sitting role which he's looking increasingly comfortable in.

As for mom - I'd give it to Deeks who worked dilligently at the defensive side of his role as well as coming up with a good strikers finish and a peachy free kick! There would be quite a few candidates for that accolade though, in what was a great team performance - everyone will have their own view and I'd be interested to hear them.

Leithenhibby
23-01-2010, 07:02 PM
Thought he put in a good shift today and well worth the praise that he often doesn't get. For what ever reason :devil: Well Done Nish..:thumbsup:

madabouthibs
23-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Loved big Nishy today, the square ball attempt for Riordan apart, he was superb.
The pass for Deek was of course Yogi's fault, telling the strikers to work as a team and all that. :greengrin

Jonnyboy
23-01-2010, 07:18 PM
Loved big Nishy today, the square ball attempt for Riordan apart, he was superb.
The pass for Deek was of course Yogi's fault, telling the strikers to work as a team and all that. :greengrin

I reckon he was worried he'd miss in a one on one with the keeper and get slaughtered for it one here :wink:

fife hfc
23-01-2010, 07:24 PM
criticised him recently but he was excellent today and deserves to keep his place.

PISTOL1875
23-01-2010, 08:18 PM
Nish was brilliant today.. He linked up well the with the midfield brilliantly and chipped in with a goal.. Hamilton only came into the game when he went off and we lost him down the middle....

col02
23-01-2010, 09:01 PM
I think anyone who says he offers Hibs nothing is either someone that listens to all the games on the radio or someone who has limited knowledge about football. He has his critics most notably on this site but he also has his fans of which I am one. The big guy gives his all for Hibs and has a better touch than he is given credit for. The attempt to play Riordan in was a prime example of how much a team player Nish is.

Sir David Gray
23-01-2010, 09:10 PM
I think anyone who says he offers Hibs nothing is either someone that listens to all the games on the radio or someone who has limited knowledge about football. He has his critics most notably on this site but he also has his fans of which I am one. The big guy gives his all for Hibs and has a better touch than he is given credit for. The attempt to play Riordan in was a prime example of how much a team player Nish is.

:agree: Agree with every word.

Nish has his off days but if he didn't then he wouldn't be playing in the SPL. He is a very effective player for us and has a decent goals return as well. I still maintain that he will get us around 10 goals this season if he plays every game.

He is also a very unselfish player and is great for the likes of Stokes and Riordan.

I really think he would come back to haunt us big time if we were to sell him to another SPL team.

Alfred E Newman
23-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Delighted for big Nish today. He might not be everyones cup of tea but he never fails to give his all for the jersey. Like some others in the side does not deserve some of the criticism dished out on here.

The Voice Of Reason
23-01-2010, 09:44 PM

:top marks :agree:

hfc rd
23-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Simply sensational from the big man today.

AFKA5814_Hibs
23-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Delighted for big Nishy today. It wasn't a faultless performance, but those asking for Kevin Kyle, he won't do any better. Well done Nishy you delighted my daughter today who was a mascot and is her favourite player. :thumbsup:

Baldy Foghorn
23-01-2010, 11:49 PM
:agree: Agree with every word.

Nish has his off days but if he didn't then he wouldn't be playing in the SPL. He is a very effective player for us and has a decent goals return as well. I still maintain that he will get us around 10 goals this season if he plays every game.

He is also a very unselfish player and is great for the likes of Stokes and Riordan.

I really think he would come back to haunt us big time if we were to sell him to another SPL team.

Much better than most give him credit for...... Glad he got the first goal, and he did well throughout.....

Well done Colin, always gives 100%

Sprouleflyer
24-01-2010, 07:30 AM
Nish played today pretty much the same way he palyed against Motherwell at ER and was outstanding. However that said Nish frustrates the hell out out of me, if only he could be be a bit more consistant with his displays.....maybe it's taking a bit of time for him to fit into the role Yogi has him playing :dunno:

hibsbollah
24-01-2010, 07:47 AM
As Bob puts it; Flirts effortlessly between genius and village idiot:faf:

Well played today.