22-01-2010, 08:54 PM
the first one or the second?

blueisthecolour
22-01-2010, 09:08 PM
the first one or the second?

His 2nd against Hamilton.

Ringothedog
22-01-2010, 09:16 PM
To be honest i couldnt give a flying one, I really dont care about ex-players who go to either of the ugly sisters other than hope they have a career threatening injury. If you want to celebrate his goal why not disappear over to follow follow and drool over it with the rest of your glory hunting numpties instead of contaminating this website with your inane drivel about a club i despise ?

Well done son:top marks

btw It was steven whittaker

Toaods
22-01-2010, 09:20 PM

not a patch on Deeks second against Hamilton the morn'.

heidtheba
22-01-2010, 09:21 PM
To be honest i couldnt give a flying one, I really dont care about ex-players who go to either of the ugly sisters other than hope they have a career threatening injury. If you want to celebrate his goal why not disappear over to follow follow and drool over it with the rest of your glory hunting numpties instead of contaminating this website with your inane drivel about a club i despise ?

I suppose it depends on how you look at it. If its seen as a player who is no longer playing for us them yeah I see your point but if you look at it as a player who learned his trade with us then its a much more positive thing.

johnrebus
22-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Steven Whittaker despises the club he now plays for and everything about it - especially the fans.

:bye:

Ringothedog
22-01-2010, 09:35 PM
I suppose it depends on how you look at it. If its seen as a player who is no longer playing for us them yeah I see your point but if you look at it as a player who learned his trade with us then its a much more positive thing.

We as a club invest thousands on those players, then they become first team players and again we pay them good money. At the first sniff of a move to the ugly sisters they "become unsettled" and agitate for a move to a "bigger stage" but hey they end up playing against the same clubs they were with us(europe being the exception). **** them !! When they go to the ugly sisters i wish them all the bad luck possible.....but if they return to the club I will always support them as they are wearing the famous green & white of the hibs

Simkin911
22-01-2010, 09:58 PM

I really don't know why you continue to post here. I don't mind at all but some the replies you receive would certainly put me off doing so again. FWIW, I thought the 2nd goal was a quality strike and I'd suggest he's one on your better performers. Not the best defender in the world but talented moving forward, good with the ball and a touch better than many others who play in more advanced positions.

I like Whittaker. Liked him at Hibs and hope he does well at Rangers but not when playing against Hibs. My view, and it maybe isn't shared by many, is that I don't give a monkeys about Hibs players going West providing good money comes East.

I'd say the money received for messrs Brown, Thomson, Whittaker would more than cover their development costs. I wouldn't blame them either for wanting to get x5, x6, x10 or whatever their previous wage.

At the end of the day, Hibs aren't going to be playing their mortgage when they are 40 yrs old.

I didn't think badly of Murray going to Rangers but I was delighted to see him return to ER.

Toaods
22-01-2010, 10:51 PM
I really don't know why you continue to post here.

reaction.

Albanian Hibs
23-01-2010, 12:10 PM

:agree:

500miles
23-01-2010, 12:14 PM
I'm actually pleased for Whittaker. Always worked hard for Hibs, excellent athlete, great full back, and went about his professional business quietly and in a dignified way.

It's a shame that the Huns were the one's to make the best offer, but such is life.

FRes Hibbie
23-01-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm actually pleased for Whittaker. Always worked hard for Hibs, excellent athlete, great full back, and went about his professional business quietly and in a dignified way.

It's a shame that the Huns were the one's to make the best offer, but such is life.

:agree:. I still like Whittaker, he wasn't one of the ones who became 'unsettled'. To my knowledge he's never slagged hibs off in the press or anything, add that to the fact that he was a damn good player for us (to the point where to date we've still not been able to adequately replace him) and that he stayed and won the CIS cup means that he should be remembered fondly in my opinion.

Considering he was supposed to be a Jambo as a kid his conduct whilst at Hibs was exemplary. Who'd have thought at the start of the 06/07 season that it would be Katie (the player who only a few months previously signed a new long term with us and was made club captain with his supposed 'boyhood heroes') who'd be an arse about moving away, whilst Whittaker (the Jambo) remained dignified in silence and retained a bit of class.

That said, I still wish he didn't go to the huns! :greengrin :grr:

greenlex
24-01-2010, 05:22 PM

I reckon there ill be a couple of Sellick goals in contention this week. :wink:

Dunbar Hibee
24-01-2010, 07:25 PM

:thumbsup:True

sleeping giant
24-01-2010, 08:10 PM

:hnet:

hibsdaft
24-01-2010, 09:01 PM
:agree:. I still like Whittaker, he wasn't one of the ones who became 'unsettled'. To my knowledge he's never slagged hibs off in the press or anything, add that to the fact that he was a damn good player for us (to the point where to date we've still not been able to adequately replace him) and that he stayed and won the CIS cup means that he should be remembered fondly in my opinion.

Considering he was supposed to be a Jambo as a kid his conduct whilst at Hibs was exemplary. Who'd have thought at the start of the 06/07 season that it would be Katie (the player who only a few months previously signed a new long term with us and was made club captain with his supposed 'boyhood heroes') who'd be an arse about moving away, whilst Whittaker (the Jambo) remained dignified in silence and retained a bit of class.

That said, I still wish he didn't go to the huns! :greengrin :grr:

:agree::agree:

Toaods
24-01-2010, 11:19 PM

I'm better than I thought..:greengrin

Baw187
24-01-2010, 11:49 PM

First PH's preminition on the PM board now this....

Someone want to let me in on what's going on?? :confused:

Are we all getting in to the spooky stuff or something?

monktonharp
24-01-2010, 11:53 PM
I'm better than I thought..:greengrindid you not mean "deeks 3nd on Wednesday" ?:greengrin

Andy74
25-01-2010, 09:09 AM

I'm wondering how I would get on posting stuff like this on a Huns board?

greenlex
25-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Impossible. :wink::greengrin

Leith Green
25-01-2010, 02:46 PM
I don't have a care for Whittaker, I do however have a mild/medium irritation brought on by yourself, I do wish you would run along to some hun gathering with all your sc ummy hun p1sh.

Mind you the marching season doesnt come along until the summer does it?

Andy74
25-01-2010, 03:10 PM
I don't have a care for Whittaker, I do however have a mild/medium irritation brought on by yourself, I do wish you would run along to some hun gathering with all your sc ummy hun p1sh.

Mind you the marching season doesnt come along until the summer does it?

Agreed, I'd have though most of us have a bit of a hatred for that stinking institution and it's getting on my t1ts having constant threads started by one of them.

blueisthecolour
25-01-2010, 03:57 PM
I'm wondering how I would get on posting stuff like this on a Huns board?

Well there's one way to find out:wink: although I could guess the reaction.