PDA

View Full Version : Tony Mowbray

stantonhibby
22-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Don't know if anyone has watched the online BBC interview today but he looks like a seriously hacked off bloke. To actually come out and say you're not enjoying the job must be a first and I would not be surprised if he chucked it in the summer ( or sooner).
Certainly seems to have taken on the Strachan style of ' guarded chippiness ' in interviews pretty quickly !!

stubru59
22-01-2010, 08:31 PM
More or less said a few weeks back that he had never enjoyed football management.

He's on a rolling contract which means it is quite conceivable he will be out come the summer.

bathhibby
22-01-2010, 08:36 PM
Stand by for Weedgie press to speculate replacements ie Yogi

hibsdaft
22-01-2010, 08:40 PM
all psychology i suspect, not sure though. you never really know whats going on in that guys head. maybe nothing?

hibsbollah
22-01-2010, 08:45 PM
all psychology i suspect, not sure though. you never really know whats going on in that guys head. maybe nothing?

:monkey:

allmodcons
22-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Don't know if anyone has watched the online BBC interview today but he looks like a seriously hacked off bloke. To actually come out and say you're not enjoying the job must be a first and I would not be surprised if he chucked it in the summer ( or sooner).
Certainly seems to have taken on the Strachan style of ' guarded chippiness ' in interviews pretty quickly !!

I like Mowbray and can't blame him for being guarded. Media and Agents must be an absolute nightmare to deal with.

Bunch of lying twisted b******s!

Shrekko
22-01-2010, 09:24 PM
I remember him complaining about the Scottish media when he was at Hibs- he'll never hack it in Glasgow.

I don't buy into his 'i'm a man of great integrity' rubbish (why is he always saying it and not just letting folk make their own minds up?) either but it seems to gain him a lot of sympathy.

He did a good job for us but his heads too far up his own backside for my liking.

weecounty hibby
22-01-2010, 09:58 PM
[QUOTE=allmodcons;2318375]I like Mowbray and can't blame him for being guarded. Media and Agents must be an absolute nightmare to deal with.

Yes they must be a nightmare if you manage any of the other teams outwith the OF. If you manage the OF they are your best buddies especially when tapping up young talent from other clubs. Brown, KT etc etc etc.

EasterRoad4Ever
23-01-2010, 04:56 AM
Stand by for Weedgie press to speculate replacements ie Yogi

Maybe Yogi is the next Stein ??

.Sean.
23-01-2010, 09:28 AM
I'll always be thankful to him for what he achieved at Hibs, but he's a Celtic fud now. Hope the job is getting on top of him, it'll more than likely lead to even more poor performances.

ancient hibee
23-01-2010, 10:58 AM
It was never very difficult to tell the difference between Mowbray and a ray of sunshine.