H18sry
22-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Cant seem to put a name to it tho any takers :devil:

Hainan Hibs
22-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Familiar, yet I also can't put a name to it:greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
22-01-2010, 11:23 AM
I believe his an early contender to win the SPL sack race competition.

bobbyhibs1983
22-01-2010, 02:09 PM
used to be a decent guy and i think alot of people liked him til he moved to glasgow and become an arrogant git to put it nicely

jacomo
22-01-2010, 02:47 PM
No need for this, is there?

I know revisionism is a speciality on hibs.net, but let's not start adopting Yammish insults for our ex-managers.

He's moved on... so have we.

Hibstrooper
22-01-2010, 03:22 PM

I know revisionism is a speciality on hibs.net, but let's not start adopting Yammish insults for our ex-managers.

Or maybe it's just a bit of football banter?

I think the fact he's getting ribbed hasn't got anything to do with him being an ex-Hibs manager but more to do with the fact he looks a little bit like a monkey!

jacomo
22-01-2010, 03:34 PM
Or maybe it's just a bit of football banter?

I think the fact he's getting ribbed hasn't got anything to do with him being an ex-Hibs manager but more to do with the fact he looks a little bit like a monkey!

Just watched his media conference and I'd say he's got a face like a skelped erse.

"Do you enjoy the job Tony?"

"No."

:hilarious

Frazerbob
22-01-2010, 04:03 PM

Correct!

A complete twat he may have turned out to be but would rather we didn't adopt the whole "monkey heid" crap spouted by the PBS dwellers.

iwasthere1972
22-01-2010, 04:23 PM

That's prime mate. :wink:

Franck Stanton
22-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Correct!

A complete twat he may have turned out to be but would rather we didn't adopt the whole "monkey heid" crap spouted by the PBS dwellers.

Well said that man, lets leave all that nonsence to the moron half of Edinburgh please.

weecounty hibby
22-01-2010, 05:17 PM
He has become the stereotypical Celtic manager, moaning, ungracious, chip on the shoulder etc. But no need for the monky heid stuff. Remember he was a decent manager for us and lets move on

Judas Iscariot
22-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Well said that man, lets leave all that nonsence to the moron half of Edinburgh please.

Totally..

All the comments comparing Saint Tony of Mowbray's head to that of a monkey are utterly tasteless and classless..

I don't find any such remark remotely amusing, i think admin should ban the perpetrators of such heinous acts..

:cool2:

lEXO
22-01-2010, 10:08 PM
What a load of crap. :jamboak:

Toaods
22-01-2010, 10:35 PM
you'd wish you liked a chimp if you saw his missus.....:wink:

Toaods
22-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Totally..

All the comments comparing Saint Tony of Mowbray's head to that of a monkey are utterly tasteless and classless..

I don't find any such remark remotely amusing, i think admin should ban the perpetrators of such heinous acts..

I can't see this story....there appears to be a missing-link :cool2:somewhere...

heretoday
22-01-2010, 10:42 PM
I say again - he should not have gone to Celtic. He should have bided his time.

He's a thoroughly decent chap by the way.

Jonnyboy
22-01-2010, 10:58 PM
That's prime mate. :wink:

:greengrin

Jim44
22-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Mowbray.....the Celtic Le Guen?

iwasthere1972
23-01-2010, 12:42 AM

:agree: Tim nice but dim. :greengrin

RickyS
23-01-2010, 01:37 AM

agreed with you 100% until he joined in the huddle. totally out of order IMO.
has not done it since either.

ZippytheHibee
23-01-2010, 08:05 AM
TM deserves a bit more respect for the good work he did for us.

Poor form indeed.

Toaods
23-01-2010, 09:50 AM
TM deserves a bit more respect for the good work he did for us.

Poor form indeed.

we deserved better respect than the contemptuous display of Old Firm appeasing he displayed on his first game back at ER.

I loved his time at ER, closest we've been to the team of the early 70's and although nobody ever gets every decision inlife right, but he was a complete tosser that day.

Jim44
23-01-2010, 09:56 AM
we deserved better respect than the contemptuous display of Old Firm appeasing he displayed on his first game back at ER.

I loved his time at ER, closest we've been to the team of the early 70's and although nobody ever gets every decision inlife right, but he was a complete tosser that day.

:agree: I don't think we owe him anything. His being at ER was a two way situation. Mowbray owes as much to Hibs as we do to him. He certainly showed no respect to us with his 'huddle' at ER. I think the scores are even now and I'll continue to wish him failure for the rest of his career. :greengrin

RickyS
23-01-2010, 10:25 AM
:agree: I don't think we owe him anything. His being at ER was a two way situation. Mowbray owes as much to Hibs as we do to him. He certainly showed no respect to us with his 'huddle' at ER. I think the scores are even now and I'll continue to wish him failure for the rest of his career. :greengrin
:top marks

yekimevol
23-01-2010, 11:21 AM
dont like this :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

H18sry
27-01-2010, 10:04 PM

I know where I have seen him BBC 2 tonite :greengrin