PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Hibby smokes ex-Jambos banger

zlatan
21-01-2010, 05:19 AM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2817546/Hibs-star-trashed-my-car.html

So who do we think then? I'll guess Alen Orman.

Calvin
21-01-2010, 05:26 AM
Must have been an Edinburgh lad as his parents lived near de Vries.

MSK
21-01-2010, 05:33 AM
What a total non story ..an absolute pile of steaming ***** !!! printed in an absolute pile o steaming ***** !!!

stu in nottingham
21-01-2010, 05:40 AM
This is amusing stuff though! :greengrin

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2817506/Heartless.html

He revealed: "The third and last season I had was strange as Hearts had been taken over by a rich Lithuanian and the whole atmosphere changed."

"There was unrest, bad performances, and players who weren't sure of their future."

"Around the training fields there were strange men with sunglasses, fur collars and black gloves."

"They were like secret agents and strange things were happening."

MSK
21-01-2010, 05:45 AM

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2817506/Heartless.html

He revealed: "The third and last season I had was strange as Hearts had been taken over by a rich Lithuanian and the whole atmosphere changed."

"There was unrest, bad performances, and players who weren't sure of their future."

"Around the training fields there were strange men with sunglasses, fur collars and black gloves."

"They were like secret agents and strange things were happening."Nade, Pittenweem & Suso !!! :greengrin

Hibbyradge
21-01-2010, 06:41 AM
Mystery Hearts Star raped my cat.

My cat was raped a number of times, I suspect that it was a Hearts player who did it. One that I shouted at a lot during games.

I am still given free beer by folk afyer I've given them some.

I will always cherish those days.

Toaods
21-01-2010, 07:42 AM
Me thinks De Vries must have run out of cash and phoned the Sun up with a load of crap that is as realistic a claim as "Freddie Starr ate my Hamster".

poolman
21-01-2010, 07:57 AM

Read this cringworthy bullsh*t at my brekky this morning

What a steaming pile o keek

"I could have gone to Olympiakos and played in the Champions League and English Premier League clubs were following me.

Rangers wanted me, I heard that later from Michael Mols, but I fear that I messed that one up myself.

"Rangers were ready and willing, but were a bit afraid of my reputation as a party animal.

So for some time they followed me and folk from the club were brought in to watch my car.

But I didn't need the car as I lived in the and not far from the bars so I could always roll home!

"Still it's a pity that Rangers didn't risk doing the deal."

Wondr what colour the sky is where he comes from :bye:

Speedway
21-01-2010, 07:58 AM
Best thread title ever

weonlywon6-2
21-01-2010, 08:18 AM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2817546/Hibs-star-trashed-my-car.html

so vlads mad then, thought we already knew that ???:bye::bye:

weonlywon6-2
21-01-2010, 08:22 AM
[QUOTE=zlatan;2316843]http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2817546/Hibs-star-trashed-my-car.html

be very surprised if it was a player,a lot of people knew he drove about in a black range rover and where he stayed.

Cabbage East
21-01-2010, 08:56 AM
Misleading thread title of the year.

TheEastTerrace
21-01-2010, 09:18 AM
What a heap of *****e.

Aldo
21-01-2010, 09:28 AM
Wouldnt say this was a non story. maybe not a player but a really peed off fan. Boyatt and Severin both got their cars done in when they lived in Restalrig.....it must of been players that did it.

De Vries is a 5 star fud.......

machibby
21-01-2010, 09:50 AM
Ex Hearts Dutch Party Animal Reveals Ganja Paranoia

Kaiser_Sauzee
21-01-2010, 09:55 AM
"I am still given free beer from folk because of that match against Hibs.

"I will always cherish those days. I was playing for the third club in Scotland and in the eyes of the fans I was the star of the team."

Jambo.

Kaiser_Sauzee
21-01-2010, 09:57 AM

I can't stop laughing at the thread title - genius. Best I've seen since I joined this site.

blackpoolhibs
21-01-2010, 10:11 AM
Mystery Hearts Star raped my cat.

My cat was raped a number of times, I suspect that it was a Hearts player who did it. One that I shouted at a lot during games.

I am still given free beer by folk afyer I've given them some.

I will always cherish those days.

Sorry Dave, not a hearts player, it was me. I cant resist a good looking pussy.

maturehibby
21-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Did he stay in Pilton /Leith by any chance - just trying to narrow the possibilities down

Thecat23
21-01-2010, 11:00 AM
So really he had no proof at all it was a player? I used to see him out in the town often and the sleezy creep would be hitting on girls who were out with boyfriends.

It was prob one of them who got fed up with him hitting on there girl. The guy was a real sleezeball and makes me sick.

Hainan Hibs
21-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Why come out with this rubbish so long after it happened?

Pish story in a pish paper from a grade A tube.

Danderhall Hibs
21-01-2010, 11:54 AM
Why come out with this rubbish so long after it happened?

Pish story in a pish paper from a grade A tube.

He's got a book to sell and he's trying to remind the Hearts fans who he is.

(((Fergus)))
21-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Most double-entendre-ish thread title of the year

robinp
21-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Did he stay in Pilton /Leith by any chance - just trying to narrow the possibilities down

Pentland Drive near Buckstone, nice detatched house,. :guesswho: Hartley stayed there as well at one point too. Approximately 200 yards from my parents house and 250 yards from Silverfox (I have noticed his absence recently).........you going to own up Ian?

:cool2:

MoantheCabbage
21-01-2010, 12:52 PM
This is being reported in the EEN aswell the story actually comes from a dutch magazine.

My money is on Ian Murray

robinp
21-01-2010, 01:01 PM
This is being reported in the EEN aswell the story actually comes from a dutch magazine.

As is mine! :greengrin

Franck Stanton
21-01-2010, 01:45 PM
If anyone knows who it was please tell me so I can buy him beer for the rest of his life. If it was me I'd have trashed more than just his car Jambo bawbag.

clerriehibs
21-01-2010, 01:52 PM
he's a man by night, and a man by day, then. But is he man enough to come out and say who he thinks trashed his car? Is he donald duck. So he's not a man's man after all, just a yam-man.

Billychaotic182
21-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Right this is the team from that game

Caig, Orman, Smith, Mark Dempsie, Murray, O'Neil (Brebner 12), Townsley (Paatelainen 77), Jack, Arpinon, Luna, O'Connor (McManus 78).

Am going with Grant Brebner as my guess lol

thehappyhibee
21-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Matty Jack.

Legend.

Riordans Boots
21-01-2010, 03:30 PM

Front page of EEN. The guy is a complete bawbag :agree:

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/topstories/Hibs-rival-trashed-my-car.6001168.jp

Cabbage East
21-01-2010, 03:51 PM
It'll be Ian Murray or Grant Brebner.

Dashing Bob S
21-01-2010, 03:58 PM
I think it was French Freddy A. He went crazy on it, hurt his back in the process, and never played again.

Hibbie_Cameron
21-01-2010, 04:22 PM
What a load of utter rubbish. I had forgotten all about him until i saw his pic on the front of the paper.

If it was a player though id guess Brebs or McManus

The Voice Of Reason
21-01-2010, 05:15 PM
Brebs.

Jamesie
21-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Matty Jack.

Legend.

Oh how we could do with a Matty Jack type character in the team today!

Sunny1875
21-01-2010, 06:12 PM
I'm Sparticus !

Irish_Steve
21-01-2010, 08:23 PM
No, I am Spartacus!

Leitherhibs
21-01-2010, 08:55 PM
It was Ian Murray.

Kaiser1962
21-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Matty Jack.

Legend.

Matty Jack would have trashed that helmet not the car.

What a havering gob***** he is.

ivan03
21-01-2010, 10:52 PM
im going with big gazza o'conner haha legend!

NAE NOOKIE
21-01-2010, 11:11 PM
Shows what a pile o' keek the guy was. I could have scored against Hibs that day we were so bad and he only scored 4.

In fact Hibs were so bad I cant ever remember a Jambo taking the mick out of me about the result coz even they could see the game ended up the way it did coz we were so gash and not coz the smellies were any great shakes.

Anyway, what proof does he have that a Hibs player torched his car ? What a tool.

:jamboak:

hfc rd
22-01-2010, 12:01 AM
:blah::blah:.

:jamboak:.

hfc rd
22-01-2010, 12:02 AM

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2817506/Heartless.html (http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2817506/Heartless.html)

That's the only decent bit in that article. Really made me laugh. :faf:.

Walter
22-01-2010, 01:23 PM
Well Ian Murrays missus is from up there............. not inconceivable to think he would be in the area

Sunny1875
22-01-2010, 07:03 PM
Ok The Evidence as it Stands ... Hibees versus the Rangerover

On the Night in Question the car was parked in Edinburgh - Yes

Ian Murray's missus comes from the same area - circumstancial evidence

Matty Jack was German - german dutch rivalry

GOC has filled his car with petrol at dreghorn filling station - puts him in the area

Deeks has an alibi - he was getting turfed out of a nightclub that night

Brebner may have tried to steel the car to pay of his gambling debts- simple car theft gone wrong

Smith - could have been practicing for his future life as a fireman

So in conclusion It could have been a hibs team night out
Or perhaps (just guessing here) it might have been a couple of ner-dae-wells with or without footballing affilations who just fancied having a go at someones nice motor.

when my car was vandalised the thought never even occurred to me it could have been one of the hibs squad

ex-heartz Bawbag total non story

3pm
22-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Never Brebner, he just pished on it. No longer welcome at Arnold Clark either.

NadeAteMyLunch!
23-01-2010, 05:41 PM
So really he had no proof at all it was a player? I used to see him out in the town often and the sleezy creep would be hitting on girls who were out with boyfriends.

It was prob one of them who got fed up with him hitting on there girl. The guy was a real sleezeball and makes me sick.

I remember being in Massa one night and he was sleezing something rotten on a girl at the bar and then he pulled a wee piece of paper out his jacket pocket with his phone no. pre written on it!! :jamboak: Was one of the creepiest, most cringe-worthy things I've ever witnessed.