PDA

View Full Version : Ticket dilemma for Accies game

Lofarl
19-01-2010, 03:55 PM
I am going to be taking my nephew to this game at the weekend as its his Birthday. So as a treat/punishment a trip to see the Hibs in action is the order of the day. He's never been to a match before and I hope this will encourage him to goto more, instead of sitting in the house playing computer games.

But I can't get a ticket for him beside me in the East. The nearest I can get him is 11 seats away. Now can I phone up the ticket office to get us two seats together at no extra charge for me? Or should I just get him any old ticket and let him sit beside me regardless. The seat next to me is usually empty but sods law it will be occupied come Saturday.

jgl07
19-01-2010, 04:48 PM
I am going to be taking my nephew to this game at the weekend as its his Birthday. So as a treat/punishment a trip to see the Hibs in action is the order of the day. He's never been to a match before and I hope this will encourage him to goto more, instead of sitting in the house playing computer games.

But I can't get a ticket for him beside me in the East. The nearest I can get him is 11 seats away. Now can I phone up the ticket office to get us two seats together at no extra charge for me? Or should I just get him any old ticket and let him sit beside me regardless. The seat next to me is usually empty but sods law it will be occupied come Saturday.
Just pay for him at the gate.

There will be plenty of pairs of seats available in the East on Saturday even if someone is in the seat next to your normal place.

hibee_girl
19-01-2010, 04:56 PM
The ticket office will change your ticket so you can get two seats together :agree:

Houchy
19-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Just pay for him at the gate.

There will be plenty of pairs of seats available in the East on Saturday even if someone is in the seat next to your normal place.

:agree: The guy that normally goes with me has decided not to go as he'd rather go shopping with the Mrs than go watch us against Hamilton and although I am going, it's not one that I can say I'm really looking forward to unfortunately, but I will be there to show my support despite our (and Hamiltons) last few results.

The point of my post here though is to say that I can't see us 2 being the only ones thinking along these lines so yes, you'll be fine on Saturday.:agree: