PDA

View Full Version : Ian Murray 200th game for Hibs

Riordans Boots
19-01-2010, 02:22 PM
Was having a look at his career stats and come saturday, this will be his 200th game in a Hibs jersey.

I just wish a new contract was imminent :grr:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Murray

HibbyAndy
19-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Thought he played many more games than that :confused:

MWHIBBIES
19-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Thought he played many more games than that :confused:
Same but he did have a few injuries when he was first here.

Sir David Gray
19-01-2010, 03:12 PM
Wikipedia only gives you how many appearances a player has made in the domestic league.

So Saturday will be Ian Murray's 200th appearance for Hibs in the SPL.

Overall he has played 232 games for Hibs so far.

Riordans Boots
19-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Wikipedia only gives you how many appearances a player has made in the domestic league.

So Saturday will be Ian Murray's 200th appearance for Hibs in the SPL.

Overall he has played 232 games for Hibs so far.

Well, that's actually what I meant :rolleyes:

Malthibby
19-01-2010, 05:41 PM
Would be nice to have a shout at some point which let him know the fans knew & gave a t - - -.
Do you think that the noisy people in the East could help?
GG

hibsbollah
19-01-2010, 05:43 PM
Does anyone want to own up to thinking, like I did, that bringing him back was a stupid move, he was past it and had burned his bridges?

Glad I was wrong:agree:

Malthibby
19-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Wasn't sure until the first Tynie game, my first Derby there in 25 years, & he put mini-Elvis into orbit with a stoting tackle up by the halfway line. Knew all would be well after that, despite the result.

KeithTheHibby
19-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Hope he is still here to make his 300th appearance in the SPL - Hibs need guys like Ian Murray, the guys bleeds green and white.

Get it sorted Petrie.:wink:

matty_f
19-01-2010, 06:56 PM
Wasn't sure until the first Tynie game, my first Derby there in 25 years, & he put mini-Elvis into orbit with a stoting tackle up by the halfway line. Knew all would be well after that, despite the result.

That was a brilliant tackle. I think that was the moment where 99% of Hibs fans thought "Aye, welcome back Ian!"...:thumbsup:

Definitely hope he signs a new contract. One of the best players at Easter Road at the moment.:agree:

lyonhibs
19-01-2010, 07:01 PM
That was a brilliant tackle. I think that was the moment where 99% of Hibs fans thought "Aye, welcome back Ian!"...:thumbsup:

Definitely hope he signs a new contract. One of the best players at Easter Road at the moment.:agree:

Rumour has it that the FBI are STILL investigating the sonic "BOOM!!" that tackle made, believing it to be an attempted communication from a far off constellation.

An absolute rock, and - for me - the number 1 contract signing priority for Hibs this January. Never mind any new signings, with Smith signed, a long term contract for Murray would leave me perfectly happy.

Love the fact that you just know he's going to go 110% for the ball, and is quite prepared for - ahem - the other "particulars" (e.g. opponents limbs, health and well-being etc) to take care of themselves.

HibbyAndy
19-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Rumour has it that the FBI are STILL investigating the sonic "BOOM!!" that tackle made, believing it to be an attempted communication from a far off constellation.

An absolute rock, and - for me - the number 1 contract signing priority for Hibs this January. Never mind any new signings, with Smith signed, a long term contract for Murray would leave me perfectly happy.
Love the fact that you just know he's going to go 110% for the ball, and is quite prepared for - ahem - the other "particulars" (e.g. opponents limbs, health and well-being etc) to take care of themselves.

I really bloody pray that Murray signs a new deal with the Cabbage, and absolute die hard hibby that will bleed for the cause and will snap any **** in his way.

Lets not lose IM again Rod.